ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 148 of 151
« First < 4898138144145146147148 149150151 >
Nzoner's Game Room>**The Official Houston Texans at World Champion Kansas City Chiefs Game Day Thread**
Jewish Rabbi 11:04 PM 09-09-2020
Back to back starts now bitches!!!

Beautiful tribute by Twisted Chief:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
If I had started the thread, this is hypothetically how it would've gone:

****The OFFICIAL Texans @ Chiefs Super-Bowl-Banner-Raising Game Thread****

We won the Super Bowl. God punished us with a pandemic.

We won the Super Bowl. God punished us with division that we’ve never seen before in this country.

We won the Super Bowl. WE. WON. THE. SUPER. BOWL.

We may have our differences on this board. We may come from different walks of life. We may have different opinions. We may value different things.

But guys, we are ALL Chiefs fans. And we’ve lived through ‘Because Chiefs…’ long enough for pandemics and civil unrest to seem like child’s play.

Our hands are calloused and our hearts are overflowing generously. But we’re together. And we’re all brothers in this crazy world that is ChiefsPlanet. And I will repeat what I said after the Super Bowl: I love all of you.

Let’s forget all the rest of the noise and enjoy this special championship defense. TOGETHER.

The dynasty begins here. Strap in and enjoy yourselves, gentlemen. The ride is going to be magnificent.

………………….

HOW…ABOUT…THOSE…CHIEFS???

………………….

P.S. – A special shout out to those immortalized, valued CP members who are no longer with us: Lonewolf Ed, Fire Me Boy!, Logical, Mr. Flopnuts, Saccopoo, BillSelfsTrophyCase, Psyko Tek, Madmax, mikey23545, BigMeatballDave, boogblaster, ChiefJustice, Crazyhorse, Buster’s Dad, and crossbow. You are gone but never forgotten amongst your family here. May the light of Mahomes shine bright on your spirit, gentlemen.

[Reply]
eDave 12:48 AM 09-11-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
We still allowed Will Fuller to have over 100 yards receiving
How many of those are garbage?
[Reply]
JakeF 12:49 AM 09-11-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Sneed played great. He deserves to be on the field if he keeps this up the next few weeks.

But he was only starting week 1 because Breeland got suspended. That’s my point.
yea, i get it.

My point is that it would have been a mistake not to have Sneed out there regardless of Breeland's situation. Maybe it's the same kind of mistake right now not having Gay out there. Lord knows that our weakass linebacker corp need some help. Niemann is a disaster waiting to happen, he just can't run with anyone.
[Reply]
JakeF 12:50 AM 09-11-2020
and nobody even noticed.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 04:16 AM 09-11-2020
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Best22 04:58 AM 09-11-2020
He played against backups
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:18 AM 09-11-2020
Frank had a couple of fucking BEAUTIFUL speed rushes last night. Anyone not names Watson, Jackson or Wilson would have been dead to rights and he'd have ended up with possibly a multi-sack performance.

Honestly, we were getting great pressure from everywhere. People think Watson played like shit. I won't say he played well or anything but we were in his face all night and the back end played well enough also.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:19 AM 09-11-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Niemann isn't ready either. :-)
I think I'll trust the judgement of the guys wearing Super Bowl rings.

No offense.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 07:38 AM 09-11-2020
Tackling was dogshit, which was kind of to be expected. But man, was it bad. That has to improve, and it will.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 08:26 AM 09-11-2020
If Houston didn't put up some points? BO would have to go this weekend
[Reply]
ModSocks 08:51 AM 09-11-2020
I'm not sure anyone had a bad game last night. Everyone excelled. If there were one guy that were a concern going into next week i'd say it's Hamilton, but that's really being nitpicky and unfair to the guy.

Danna
Sneed
Osemele
Wharton
Fenton....

They all looked good out there.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:56 PM 09-11-2020

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:12 PM 09-11-2020
Something just occurred to me - that was Patrick Mahomes as a game manager.

He threw 3 touchdowns and should've had a 4th on a truly beautiful throw and that game was as close to a 'good Alex Smith day' as Patrick Mahomes is capable of.

He really didn't do anything even slightly difficult. He ran the offense, took the open throw and just...managed the shit out of the game.

Patrick Mahomes: Game Manager throws sidearm touchdowns and is on pace for 48 scores.

It's just a surreal time to root for this team.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:14 PM 09-11-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

He threw 3 touchdowns and should've had a 4th on a truly beautiful throw and that game was as close to a 'good Alex Smith day' as Patrick Mahomes is capable of.

He really didn't do anything even slightly difficult. He ran the offense, took the open throw and just...managed the shit out of the game.

Patrick Mahomes: Game Manager throws sidearm touchdowns and is on pace for 48 scores.

Yep. He's pretty damn amazing.
[Reply]
DRM08 03:18 PM 09-11-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Someone posted a different camera angle on the TD to Tyreek. Game manager guys don’t make that throw. He makes it look so easy that it starts to become normal/expected.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:21 PM 09-11-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Someone posted a different camera angle on the TD to Tyreek. Game manager guys don’t make that throw. He makes it look so easy that it starts to become normal/expected.
Yeah, that's the sidearm TD I was talking about. It was a pretty nutty throw but it was NOTHING for him.

Like, that won't be one of the 20 most impressive throws he makes this year.

He probably didn't break a sweat and was still making TD throws that few guys out there can make.
[Reply]
Page 148 of 151
« First < 4898138144145146147148 149150151 >
Up