ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 202 of 210
« First < 102152192198199200201202 203204205206 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Tyreek Hill Thread***
Dante84 01:14 PM 04-30-2016
With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Nutt said that Toub felt Hill was like Devin Hester.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) April 30, 2016

[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:43 AM 07-03-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
On paper, 19 is a little lower than most of us see this group, but nobody is proven yet and it’s probably not far off this early in the offseason. That’s if we are strictly looking at that specific position group. Not factoring in Kelce or Mahomes.

We see the group differently because we are factoring in those elements.
This is exactly where I’m at. I think 19 looks about right for this group of receivers in isolation with a generic QB and generic head coach. I’d rather have the Broncos wideouts with Mahomes and Reid than our current set as we know them, but that’s holding JuJu and MVS frozen in time when there’s reason to believe their talent can be elevated with a change of scenery.

It’ll be interesting to watch this group develop.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:42 AM 07-03-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
This is exactly where I’m at. I think 19 looks about right for this group of receivers in isolation with a generic QB and generic head coach. I’d rather have the Broncos wideouts with Mahomes and Reid than our current set as we know them, but that’s holding JuJu and MVS frozen in time when there’s reason to believe their talent can be elevated with a change of scenery.

It’ll be interesting to watch this group develop.
sure, but it's not a generic coach or QB. It's Andy fucking Reid and Patrick fucking Mahomes.

This will once again be a top 5 offense, as it is every year.

Juju has always produced when healthy, and he's 25. There's no way he doesn't get 80 balls.

Even if MVS is the same guy from GB, it'll still be top 5.

Hardman's productivity will increase just in sheer targets as he gets all of the Hill creative designs even if he doesn't "improve". The numbers will still go way up as he gets all of the gadget stuff instead of just giving Hill a breather at 'X'.

Moore should at least contribute, and that's your first real question mark.

Reid has had top 5 offenses with much worse.

Hill was a special player in terms of ability; but in '21 was largely forced into being a possession receiver. 11.2 ypc. That's not a tall task to replace. The targets will get spread out.

This is a better unit top to bottom than it has been.

Kelce is still Kelce until proven otherwise; and he'll draw a lot of defensive coverage.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 12:14 PM 07-03-2022
Chiefs, Lions and Browns are a bit underrated on that list while the Jets, Broncos and Cowboys are overrated on that list.

Not completely terrible of a list though.
[Reply]
threebag 12:20 PM 07-03-2022
How’s Miami so high? I thought Albert Wilson left.
[Reply]
crispystl 01:06 PM 07-03-2022
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Don’t worry, soon you can watch Tua miss him too
Quality post.
[Reply]
tredadda 01:51 PM 07-03-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
sure, but it's not a generic coach or QB. It's Andy fucking Reid and Patrick fucking Mahomes.

This will once again be a top 5 offense, as it is every year.

Juju has always produced when healthy, and he's 25. There's no way he doesn't get 80 balls.

Even if MVS is the same guy from GB, it'll still be top 5.

Hardman's productivity will increase just in sheer targets as he gets all of the Hill creative designs even if he doesn't "improve". The numbers will still go way up as he gets all of the gadget stuff instead of just giving Hill a breather at 'X'.

Moore should at least contribute, and that's your first real question mark.

Reid has had top 5 offenses with much worse.

Hill was a special player in terms of ability; but in '21 was largely forced into being a possession receiver. 11.2 ypc. That's not a tall task to replace. The targets will get spread out.

This is a better unit top to bottom than it has been.

Kelce is still Kelce until proven otherwise; and he'll draw a lot of defensive coverage.
I honestly think that we have no receiver the caliber of Hill on this team, but I do believe that from the top down our receiver corps is better this year than last.
[Reply]
tredadda 01:53 PM 07-03-2022
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Don’t worry, soon you can watch Tua miss him too
Very underrated post. :-)
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 03:19 PM 07-03-2022
Top to bottom more excited for the WR than I have been in recent years. No offense to their fan bois, but nothing ever excited me about Byron Pringle, Marcus Kemp or Demarcus Robinson.
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:42 PM 07-03-2022
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Chiefs, Lions and Browns are a bit underrated on that list while the Jets, Broncos and Cowboys are overrated on that list.

Not completely terrible of a list though.
The Jets wide receivers are overrated? Disagree
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:01 PM 07-03-2022
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Top to bottom more excited for the WR than I have been in recent years. No offense to their fan bois, but nothing ever excited me about Byron Pringle, Marcus Kemp or Demarcus Robinson.
This times 100

We had zero depth behind Hill, or Hardman. Everyone else was inconsistent as hell. We tried (trying) to revive Josh Gordon ffs. (I still like him as sixth option)
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:34 AM 07-04-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
The Jets wide receivers are overrated? Disagree
Mims looks like a bust, Corey Davis looks like a bust FA signing. Wilson hasn't played a snap yet, Moore still has a lot to prove. Berrios is pretty solid I guess.

I stand by my statement as of today.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:56 AM 07-20-2022
Tyreek Hill

Needs six touchdown catches to become the fifth player in NFL history to record at least six touchdown receptions in each of his first seven seasons, joining Larry Fitzgerald, Marvin Harrison, Don Hutson and Randy Moss.

Needs seven touchdowns to join Randy Moss as the only wide receivers in NFL history with at least seven touchdowns in each of their first seven seasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
TEX 09:22 AM 07-20-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Tyreek Hill

Needs six touchdown catches to become the fifth player in NFL history to record at least six touchdown receptions in each of his first seven seasons, joining Larry Fitzgerald, Marvin Harrison, Don Hutson and Randy Moss.

Needs seven touchdowns to join Randy Moss as the only wide receivers in NFL history with at least seven touchdowns in each of their first seven seasons.

He'll do it if he stays healthy. We're going to see him do this with more records as well. Dude is a special talent and a future HOF'er. Loved watching him play in KC.
[Reply]
Hoover 09:26 AM 07-20-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
He'll do it if he stays healthy. We're going to see him do this with more records as well. Dude is a special talent and a future HOF'er. Loved watching him play in KC.
Agree.

I think those are pretty easy to reach. I think his numbers will dip, but not that much. He's going to get the ball.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:39 AM 07-20-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Tyreek Hill

Don Hutson. Wow.

That guy may be the most dominant player relative to his era ever.
[Reply]
Page 202 of 210
« First < 102152192198199200201202 203204205206 > Last »
Up