ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 34
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Lurker 500
Raiderhater 11:27 AM 03-20-2008
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Which poster's repetitive reply led to a substitution macro to make that reply turn into an admission, and what was the admission?
God, I so want to answer this one. A few people thought they did, but I know you aren't thinking of the commatard c4m.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:06 PM 03-21-2008
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
God, I so want to answer this one. A few people thought they did, but I know you aren't thinking of the commatard c4m.
Yeah, didn't even think of the commatard thing as an admission. :-)
[Reply]
Skip Towne 01:20 PM 03-21-2008
I have nothing to add.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:30 PM 03-21-2008
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
I have nothing to add.
I'd say that's a fairly accurate assessment. :-)
[Reply]
Raiderhater 01:32 PM 03-21-2008

Heh.
[Reply]
Boise_Chief 04:18 PM 03-16-2008
The cowboys fan??

Is this Packfan? I know it sounds dumb but it seems like he abandoned the Pack for the cowboys?
[Reply]
Mosbonian 05:17 PM 03-16-2008
Originally Posted by Boise_Chief:
The cowboys fan??

Is this Packfan? I know it sounds dumb but it seems like he abandoned the Pack for the cowboys?
Nope.....Ken never abandoned his beloved Packers. No this person was a true Cowboy fan through and through.

mmaddog
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:22 PM 03-16-2008
Originally Posted by mmaddog:
Nope.....Ken never abandoned his beloved Packers. No this person was a true Cowboy fan through and through.

mmaddog
Did I ever mention I had a copy of Mad Dog McRee on CD somewhere in the basement of old computer stuff.
[Reply]
Boise_Chief 05:27 PM 03-16-2008
Any kind of hint, "cowboy fan" is kinda vague.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 09:55 PM 03-16-2008
Any kind of hint, "cowboy fan" is kinda vague.
Think horror-film character that never dies.....and this guy was a never-say-die Cowboys fan.

mmaddog
[Reply]
Mosbonian 09:54 PM 03-16-2008
Did I ever mention I had a copy of Mad Dog McRee on CD somewhere in the basement of old computer stuff.
I actually bought that game for the cover.

mmaddog
[Reply]
KCTitus 08:28 PM 03-17-2008
The cowboys fan??

The cowboys fan's initials were J.E.

one of the funniest stories about J.E. was when a long time poster created a fake name and J.E. tried to pick 'her' up...It may have been Iowanian, Phil or Dartgod that did the faking out. it was too funny.
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:34 PM 03-17-2008
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
The cowboys fan's initials were J.E.

one of the funniest stories about J.E. was when a long time poster created a fake name and J.E. tried to pick 'her' up...It may have been Iowanian, Phil or Dartgod that did the faking out. it was too funny.
That was me. :-)

I also remember when he posted some thread on the Star board about needing to raise some cash and Gaz suggested that he allow people to beat him down for money. Too funny....

Did he ever post on the Planet?
[Reply]
KCTitus 08:37 PM 03-17-2008
Originally Posted by Dartgod:

I also remember when he posted some thread on the Star board about needing to raise some cash and Gaz suggested that he allow people to beat him down for money. Too funny....

He might have a couple of times...when CP was founded, he pretty much disappeared
[Reply]
Mosbonian 09:00 PM 03-17-2008
Originally Posted by Dartgod:

I had forgotten about that.....didn't that morph into a thread about what other things he could do to raise cash?

mmaddog
[Reply]
Page 14 of 34
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up