ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 18
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>PATS Fans . . . . . STFU!!!
TomBarndtsTwin 07:49 PM 12-08-2019
So all the Pats fans I keep hearing from keep bitching about the officials (non-calls, challenges, lack of challenges, etc.) costing them the game.

Final penalty yard count:

KC - 136
NE - 25

You fucktards ALWAYS get the home-cooking and have benefited from MANY questionable calls over the years.

So please, kindly, Shut The Fuck Up!!

That is all.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:00 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
Agree. Officiating was horrible. Not the reason we lost but if correct calls were made, complexion of the game would have been different and favorable to us. Oh well.
If correct calls were made we likely have an additional score on the board putting the game out of reach.

GTFO with that bullshit.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 11:00 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Well in that scenario the correct calls need to be made for both teams and in that case, no it doesn't fair any better for you guys.
I was referring to the fumble and the TD catch/run which if called correctly were scoring plays.

PA, holding, etc happens on ever play. It's impossible for the refs to get those 100% correct.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:02 AM 12-09-2019
Patriot fans crying about refs :-) :-) :-)

Oh man im sooooo glad the refs fucked up. To watch Pats fans wither and squeal like this after years and years favorable calls is just rich. I love it.

Cry moar. Please. It gives me great joy.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:03 AM 12-09-2019
I was referring to the fumble and the TD catch/run which if called correctly were scoring plays.

PA, holding, etc happens on ever play. It's impossible for the refs to get those 100% correct.
How about BS PI calls, illegal formations on blocked punts and picking up a flag on an obvious roughing the passer?

What about an obvious block in the back on the catch and run non TD?

Chiefs got screwed as bad as NE. Also no evidence Hill wouldn't have tackled the guy on the fumble.
[Reply]
loochy 11:03 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
#Chiefs Safety @Mathieu_Era discussed the big road win in New England and being AFC West champions...

"The goal is to get back to where we were last year, the AFC Championship game and win it."

👇AUDIO👇 pic.twitter.com/yKltIkH1K9
— SiriusXM NFL Radio (@SiriusXMNFL) December 9, 2019

Well HE wasn't there last year...
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:04 AM 12-09-2019
:-)

No, one could've been a scoring play. The fumble/scoop was not going to score. GTFO with that shit.

And if your HC had not blown a challenge on a ridiculous ball spot challenge (and a fucking pathetic attempt at an OPI challenge) then you would had your TD on the play to Harris.

But alas, he fucked up and Pats fans have no one to blame but their own team.

And this all after reports this week about BB meeting with refs to discuss Chiefs OPI's....:-) :-)

BB tried to use the refs to win this game, and ultimately got fucked by them. Awesome.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 11:05 AM 12-09-2019

So in your opinion, if they had just gotten those plays that were called badly against the Patriots correct, but not the ones called badly against the Chiefs, LIKE THEY USUALLY DO YOU ENTITLED PRICK, then it would have been more favorable for the Patriots, LIKE IT USUALLY IS.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:05 AM 12-09-2019
How about BS PI calls, illegal formations on blocked punts and picking up a flag on an obvious roughing the passer?

Chiefs got screwed as bad as NE. Also no evidence Hill wouldn't have tackled the guy on the fumble.
Mahomes and an OL were also there.

This idea that they woulda scored is straight up delusion.

To be fair it's hard to see clearly when your eyes are filled with tears of unfathomable sadness.
[Reply]
ARROW2 11:06 AM 12-09-2019
Agree. Officiating was horrible. Not the reason we lost but if correct calls were made, complexion of the game would have been different and favorable to us. Oh well.
You mean like the block in the back on the play everybody is whining about? The GOAT had first and goal from the 3 after that against the so-called weak KC defense. He can't get that? I didn't hear nothing about refs after Brady scrambled after getting into the red zone via yet another flag. All I heard was KC is in trouble, they have figured them out and NE was about to show the world they are not done after Brady got up and roared, spittin and shit.....

What happened? We stopped them cold....now you want to reach back and cry about the refs when we had 10-136 and you had 5-25.....

:-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:06 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
So in your opinion, if they had just gotten those plays that were called badly against the Patriots correct, but not the ones called badly against the Chiefs, LIKE THEY USUALLY DO YOU ENTITLED PRICK, then it would have been more favorable for the Patriots, LIKE IT USUALLY IS.
You'll have to excuse them, they're not use to this. They're learning how to deal with being treated like the other 31 teams in the league.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:08 AM 12-09-2019
:-) "Guys, it only matters when it would've benefited US!!!"
[Reply]
DTHOF 11:09 AM 12-09-2019
"Correct call" for your team is what you mean to say ignoring anything that went against the Chiefs that would change the complexion of the game in Chiefs favor (125 vs 25 pen yds).

Chiefs dominated the Pats (2-12 on 3rd) and the fact that is was even that close is due to mistakes that were made by the Chiefs not plays that were made by the Pats.

Go enjoy your six SB because the streak ends here and now they are toast. I just hope it is the Chiefs that get to do it in the playoffs as well.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 11:17 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by DTHOF:
"Correct call" for your team is what you mean to say ignoring anything that went against the Chiefs that would change the complexion of the game in Chiefs favor (125 vs 25 pen yds).

Chiefs dominated the Pats (2-12 on 3rd) and the fact that is was even that close is due to mistakes that were made by the Chiefs not plays that were made by the Pats.

Go enjoy your six SB because the streak ends here and now they are toast. I just hope it is the Chiefs that get to do it in the playoffs as well.
I don't think you read my post.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 11:18 AM 12-09-2019

Scoring plays only.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 11:19 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
You mean like the block in the back on the play everybody is whining about? The GOAT had first and goal from the 3 after that against the so-called weak KC defense. He can't get that? I didn't hear nothing about refs after Brady scrambled after getting into the red zone via yet another flag. All I heard was KC is in trouble, they have figured them out and NE was about to show the world they are not done after Brady got up and roared, spittin and shit.....

What happened? We stopped them cold....now you want to reach back and cry about the refs when we had 10-136 and you had 5-25.....

:-):-):-):-):-):-)
Scoring plays only.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 18
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Up