ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 18
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>PATS Fans . . . . . STFU!!!
TomBarndtsTwin 07:49 PM 12-08-2019
So all the Pats fans I keep hearing from keep bitching about the officials (non-calls, challenges, lack of challenges, etc.) costing them the game.

Final penalty yard count:

KC - 136
NE - 25

You fucktards ALWAYS get the home-cooking and have benefited from MANY questionable calls over the years.

So please, kindly, Shut The Fuck Up!!

That is all.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 09:02 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Of course but the narrative will set up a game where the Chiefs get Flagged for coughing and the Patriots can get "revenge"
Disagree.

No one wants to see the Pats in Baltimore against the Raves in an AFC Title game. It will be another blowout for Baltimore.

Chiefs vs. Ravens. Rematch. Mahomes vs. Jackson. Last years MVP vs. this years probable MVP. It’s the match up everyone wants to see, including the NFL.

Assuming the Chiefs stay the #3 seed and take care of business at home, I imagine the NFL will do as much as it can (much like it has been done for NE over the years) to make sure the Pats go down to the Chiefs again.

And if it means another ‘controversial’ win . . . . . good. Fuck em.

Tired of them getting the benefit of the doubt on B.S. officiating for years. Bout time someone bent them over.

It’ll be so delicious to hear them bitching and moaning again after they get knocked out of the playoffs one and done.

Fuck off, Pats Nation, forever! Your fraud dynasty is done!!
[Reply]
Lzen 09:03 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
Being happy about a ref aided victory makes us no different than Pats fan.
I might normally agree with this point, but not in this game against that team. We got screwed on a ton of calls. Like others have said, if the officiating had been good then we may have beaten them by 2 or 3 scores.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:04 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Good point. Let’s write a letter to the Patriots front office apologizing for the victory. I’m sure they would do the same thing and would never say “losers blame refs” or point out the numerous bad calls for BOTH teams.
:-)
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:05 AM 12-09-2019
Can someone please shut Skip Bayless up. I’ve ejected seen him this way even when the Cowboys lose
[Reply]
luv 09:05 AM 12-09-2019
What's the definition of irony? Pats fans bitching about the refs.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 09:09 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by luv:
What's the definition of irony? Pats fans bitching about the refs.
No shit.

Welcome to what the rest of the leagues fanbases have been dealing with for years at the expense of your ‘chosen’ franchise, Pats Nation.

Again, it can’t be said enough, fuck off with your bitching and whining about it.
[Reply]
Spott 09:11 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
Did anyone else fear that the refs were going to throw a flag on Breeland on last play in endzone that ended the game for the Patriots?

I was thinking...wait for it, wait for it? Even though there was no foul.
I waited for that on every single incompletion by Brady, but I really expected it then. That was an excellent play by Breeland.
[Reply]
burt 09:16 AM 12-09-2019
Maybe now that the all important Patriots :-) have been affected, so drastically by the refs, something will be done to address the issue. The last 2 years have been the worst reffing that I have ever seen in the NFL.:-) Significantly!:-)
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 09:23 AM 12-09-2019
I find it ridiculous that the narrative from the media this year is ‘yeah, the Pats offense couldn’t do shit, but the refs really fucked them over big time’ whereas last year after the AFC Title game it was ‘yeah, the Chiefs got boned on some bad calls, but ultimately it was their fault for not being able to stop Brady’.

I mean, come the fuck on. Can you be ANY more intellectually dishonest while talking out of both sides of your mouth, east coast media??

Sick and tired of the bullshit.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 09:29 AM 12-09-2019
Its absolutely ironic how much they are bitching. Like, that is every other teams experience when they are in Foxborough
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:34 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Illegal formation on the blocked punt as well. Lined up over the center within 1 yard of LOS
Shit I didn't even catch that.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:35 AM 12-09-2019
1st and goal from the 3 yard line with plenty of time and they didn't score. Fuck the Patriots.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:35 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Shit I didn't even catch that.
You won't hear anything about it either.
[Reply]
stumppy 09:40 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by nychief:
Nick Wright was just on WEEI and burned the whole place to the ground. It was glorious.
:-)

Enjoy!

"The reaction to, for the 1st time in my memory, some tough calls going against New England is so rich and borderline unbelievable. It sucks to have the calls go against you. That's the NFL in 2019 guys, welcome to it New England Patriot fans." — @getnickwright pic.twitter.com/BuV5GAhKyT

— First Things First (@FTFonFS1) December 9, 2019

[Reply]
notorious 09:52 AM 12-09-2019
Fucking A
[Reply]
Page 10 of 18
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up