ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 13
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>“The next Mahomes” bullshit
RunKC 10:09 PM 06-02-2019
This shit is getting out of hand. I mean FFS I get Pat is now THE prototype, but come on. I feel like 5 different guys have been talked about as “the next Mahomes”. Hopefully this is just offseason fodder and it doesn’t leak into the season.

Here are some dumbass examples of this

Kyler Murray is already getting compared to Patrick Mahomes: https://t.co/QC0iZJnrgZ pic.twitter.com/DBboVYAcsp

— SNF on NBC (@SNFonNBC) May 30, 2019

Attached: A3EED18D-15C5-4663-9C53-7F567F302601.jpg (73.4 KB) E7A6A065-F21C-469E-8271-044C54AF4BA2.jpeg (143.4 KB) 
[Reply]
staylor26 11:06 AM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Andy got schooled, hard, in the AFCCG. Belichick took away Kelce and Hill for the first half and the offense couldn't adapt fast enough. It seemed like nothing worked.

Either he took a dive, is a terrible on the fly adapter...or Kraft has used his extreme wealth to purchase a custom RF interceptor...where they can listen in to whatever channel their is opponent is communicating on.

It wouldn't surprise me, in the least, if the latter was found to be true. No coach has found success once they leave that franchise...unlike Reid's coaching tree. It's a strange pattern...
Oh shut the fuck up you buttfucking moron.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:07 AM 06-03-2019
Reid’s offenses consistently put up 30+ pts against BB’s defenses. Nobody gives him a harder time. Even when we had Alex. Some of you are seriously fucking clueless.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 11:12 AM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
This shit is getting out of hand. I mean FFS I get Pat is now THE prototype, but come on. I feel like 5 different guys have been talked about as “the next Mahomes”. Hopefully this is just offseason fodder and it doesn’t leak into the season.

Here are some dumbass examples of this

If this stuff bothers anyone in the slightest they have bigger problems.
This is the exact same type of stuff that has been gong on for ever.
QB prospects have always been compared to others that have had success.
You should be looking at it as to how nice it is to have a QB that others are now being compared to in a positive light.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:13 AM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Oh shut the **** up you butt****ing moron.
So you copy Dane's style of posting...and consider yourself a genius? Cheap imposter..aggro internet tough guy.

I wait with baited breath on your next "expert" take...you know it all...obviously.
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:18 AM 06-03-2019
Andy got schooled, hard, in the AFCCG. Belichick took away Kelce and Hill for the first half and the offense couldn't adapt fast enough. It seemed like nothing worked.

Either he took a dive, is a terrible on the fly adapter...or Kraft has used his extreme wealth to purchase a custom RF interceptor...where they can listen in to whatever channel their is opponent is communicating on.

It wouldn't surprise me, in the least, if the latter was found to be true. No coach has found success once they leave that franchise...unlike Reid's coaching tree. It's a strange pattern...doesn't seem to matter who is on their roster year to year. You would think coaching under Belichick would rub off on his assistants...but they all leave and flop.
There's a thread for this type of bullshit...rigged thread.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 11:20 AM 06-03-2019
I'm pretty sure nobody has been as offensively successful against Belichick as Andy Reid.

Did some of you miss the Superbowl?

He did a helluva lot better than the genius McVay.

Being outcoached by Belichick doesn't make you incompetent. It just makes you an NFL coach.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:23 AM 06-03-2019
So you copy Dane's style of posting...and consider yourself a genius? Cheap imposter..aggro internet tough guy.

I wait with baited breath on your next "expert" take...you know it all...obviously.
I’m completely aware of how much I don’t know, unlike 90% of the idiots on CP.

What I do know is I’m not retarded enough to think it’s all fixed.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:30 AM 06-03-2019
We got the best of both worlds on CP.

We finally got our home grown franchise QB AND we still have plenty of conversations in which we call each other butt fucking morons!
[Reply]
FAX 11:31 AM 06-03-2019
Probably already been mentioned, but ...

If I was a QB (especially a rookie), I would hate the comparisons to Mahomes. Absolutely hate them.

"Hey kid ... Mahomes just completed a no-look behind-the-backer on 4th and 40 against the blitz on the road with the game on the line and no timeouts left. He got the TD. Do that one, okay?"

FAX
[Reply]
JD10367 11:32 AM 06-03-2019
Did any of you douches actually click on the article? It’s Kingsbury comparing their similar releases and crazy angles and spirals, attributing it to the commonality of being baseball players. Not an invalid comparison. And definitely a possible success factor.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 11:37 AM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
We got the best of both worlds on CP.

We finally got our home grown franchise QB AND we still have plenty of conversations in which we call each other butt fucking morons!
:-)
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 11:38 AM 06-03-2019
Who’s the next Marcus Mariotta?
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:38 AM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by JD10367:
Did any of you douches actually click on the article? It’s Kingsbury comparing their similar releases and crazy angles and spirals, attributing it to the commonality of being baseball players. Not an invalid comparison. And definitely a possible success factor.

Did you see the clickbait bullshit also in the OP where Jimmy Garrapolo and Drew Lock were pegged as guys who could be the “next Mahomes?”
[Reply]
Chargem 11:40 AM 06-03-2019
For some reason I find everyone on here comparing every running back under the sun to Kareem Hunt more annoying than the media comparing people to Mahomes.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:44 AM 06-03-2019

It wouldn't surprise me, in the least, if the latter was found to be true. No coach has found success once they leave that franchise...unlike Reid's coaching tree. It's a strange pattern...doesn't seem to matter who is on their roster year to year. You would think coaching under Belichick would rub off on his assistants...but they all leave and flop.
If Dee Ford lined up 4 inches behind where he did, like he was supposed to, Tom Brady has 3 INT’s in a loss, Gronk’s final play of his career is a tip that leads to that INT and loss, Andy and Pat most likely go on to win a Super Bowl over the weak Rams offense and we all go home happy.

Let me guess..Kraft paid Ford to line up offsides? :-)
[Reply]
Page 5 of 13
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up