ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 47 of 173
« First < 374344454647 484950515797147 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
OnTheWarpath15 05:53 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Just amazing how gleefully the local media outlets are working together to fuck over the area's most popular team when it is on the cusp of greatness.
They wouldn't have anything to report if Hill wasn't a shitbag.
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:54 PM 04-26-2019
Just amazing how gleefully the local media outlets are working together to fuck over the area's most popular team when it is on the cusp of greatness.
In'nit though?
In58men 05:55 PM 04-26-2019
Just amazing how gleefully the local media outlets are working together to **** over the area's most popular team when it is on the cusp of greatness.
Fucking ass backwards.

They should be wanting to help the situation. Instead they’re coming after him with tiki torches and pitchforks.
mcaj22 06:04 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Yep, the draft. Our good ol', shitty draft. With our good ol' shitty GM and Coach who keep bringing DV cases in to the club house even after their "great judgment" blows right up in their faces.

As a fan, I have to tell you; I absolutely ADORE the stone cold fact that this franchise learns absolutely NOTHING from its mistakes because it is too ****ing arrogant and stupid to realize that it is MAKING a mistake.

but bro, trust their vetting process. it's ironclad!
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:08 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
Fucking ass backwards.

They should be wanting to help the situation. Instead they’re coming after him with tiki torches and pitchforks.
In the old days, the editors had close relationships with the owners and coaches and there's no way in hell they would have let ANY of this leak out to the public. They all understood that it was bad for the team, the town, and the fans.
Now it's an adversarial relationship at best where the press basically lives to gut these guys in any way they can.

I'm looking forward to their report of watching Reid and co. march off the field in January with their tales between their legs and you know what? I'm not gonna' shed one tear or a grain of salt over it. You get what you deserve.
Prison Bitch 06:19 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
In the old days, the editors had close relationships with the owners and coaches and there's no way in hell they would have let ANY of this leak out to the public. They all understood that it was bad for the team, the town, and the fans.
Now it's an adversarial relationship at best where the press basically lives to gut these guys in any way they can.

I'm looking forward to their report of watching Reid and co. march off the field in January with their tales between their legs and you know what? I'm not gonna' shed one tear or a grain of salt over it. You get what you deserve.
I don’t agree here. If Tyreek really broke his sons arm and hit her, PROVED, he needs to be banned from the NFL. I don’t want any society where athletes or rich people or the famous can be shielded from laws we all obey.

I think he should deny and fight only because it’s what I’d advise anyone on this board to do.
SAUTO 06:23 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
Joe Delaney and Derrick Thomas weren't criminals and Jovan Belcher wasn't a criminal he was just insane from CTE.

But the "Kicker Who Shall Remain Nameless" was certainly a thief! He stole the Chiefs chances for sure! :-)
Do you really think DT didnt do crazy shit.? Illegal shit?
GloryDayz 06:24 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
We were spared. He is away today
The world is a better place when he's absent.
Best22 06:25 PM 04-26-2019
Just amazing how gleefully the local media outlets are working together to **** over the area's most popular team when it is on the cusp of greatness.
I’d be embarrassed if the local media tried to cover it up.
petegz28 06:26 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
Joe Delaney and Derrick Thomas weren't criminals and Jovan Belcher wasn't a criminal he was just insane from CTE.

But the "Kicker Who Shall Remain Nameless" was certainly a thief! He stole the Chiefs chances for sure! :-)
DT was my favorite Chief. I can also tell you that a close friend of the family who is a retired KCMO Police Officer busted Neil Smith and DT on multiple occasions.
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:26 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I don’t agree here. If Tyreek really broke his sons arm and hit her, PROVED, he needs to be banned from the NFL. I don’t want any society where athletes or rich people or the famous can be shielded from laws we all obey.

I think he should deny and fight only because it’s what I’d advise anyone on this board to do.
And that's fine. I'm just giving Inmem a little historical perspective. That said, I DO believe it better that the process was not so public and that the authorities were doing their job without some batshit reporter lurking over their shoulders.
petegz28 06:27 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Like partying in a motel off 87th & 435 with Neil Smith and a bunch of hoochie women doing cocaine?

NEVER!
SAUTO 06:27 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Like partying in a motel off 87th & 435 with Neil Smith and a bunch of hoochie women doing cocaine?

NEVER!
I never saw it...
Chris Meck 06:28 PM 04-26-2019

Uhhh. I knew him.

No comment. :-)

But as far as I know he never beat any women, or any pregnant women, or anything violent off the field for that matter.

He liked to party.

who cares?
Best22 06:28 PM 04-26-2019
DT was a fast living player from the early 90s. He was no choir boy

But he didn’t do what Tyreek did
Page 47 of 173
« First < 374344454647 484950515797147 > Last »
Up