Page 34 of 173
« First < 243031323334 353637384484134 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
rabblerouser 09:48 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Florio can seriously ****ing die for all I care
I hope he drinks an antifreeze protein shake filled with AIDS-covered chocolate chips for lunch today.
The Franchise 09:48 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
But he is. He put himself in this situation.

When i first learned that they were together again i was immediately concerned.

This woman was allegedly fucking his best friend. The drama damn near cost him a shot at being in the league. Hell, it damn near had his ass locked up.

And yet he chose to keep her around. It's rationalized by saying, "well he wanted to be with his son".

Fact is, plenty of dads manage to be a major part of their children's lives without staying in a toxic relationship.

This was a bad move. He's a bad decision maker. This dude is a liability that can't be trusted.
He has shown that he can't be trusted to make the correct decision when it matters.
kcpasco 09:49 AM 04-26-2019
Will Stephen asshole Smith write another article in a few months about how Hill’s punishment was “just right” when another team gives him a 3rd chance ? That article he wrote after the Browns signed Kareem made me want to puke. I seriously hope Stephen A falls out of an airplane.

Whatever Hill’s punishment after KC will be “Just Right”.
chiefzilla1501 09:50 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I understand that, but the fact is, he doesn't go around beating up random people in a drunken rage like Khunt does (did?), his problem is specific to this one person...this one person who obviously provokes him intentionally and has been less than truthful.

Dude just needs to not be around her, and his life would immediately improve.
The optics of hitting a pregnant woman, video or no video, will always be worse than the optics of hitting a drunk woman. Even a sober one. And that's considering that hill got his second chance from that just as hunt did. Hunt was on strike 1. Tyreek was already on strike 2 and a half.
htismaqe 09:50 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by bobbything:
We had 9 points in the first half of that NE game.

Hunt had 38 rushing yards and 13 receiving yards.
Exactly.
ModSocks 09:51 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Tyreek Hill beats his pregnant girlfriend and allegedly his child: Don't cut him! Muh football reasons!

Media covers it: Well, these guys can all fucking die.

Well, alright then, fellaa.
I'm not a guy who's particularly concerned with character. I want wins. I don't give a damn about these player's personal lives.

Until it affects the ability to win.

At this point, i can't see how the Chiefs can keep him. Even if they don't cut him, he'll at least miss games from some form of a suspension.

Then, you have to pay him.

I don't know how anyone can be comfortable making him the highest paid WR in the league, because despite all this drama, he'll still get paid.

And you can't trust him well enough to commit that kinda coin.

If he sticks it out with this woman there WILL be more drama.
Rain Man 09:51 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by lcarus:
The great news is we have Patrick fucking Mahomes and he made Albert Wilson look like Hines Ward. We should draft D.K. Metcalf and then go defense the rest of the draft and move on.
I think a key this year is Demarcus Robinson. He's had these fleeting moments where you can see great potential, but it doesn't happen consistently. If he was to show up ready to be a good citizen and catch footballs, then we'd only need one receiver in the draft and a little luck avoiding injuries.
staylor26 09:51 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Tyreek Hill beats his pregnant girlfriend and allegedly his child: Don't cut him! Muh football reasons!

Media covers it: Well, these guys can all fucking die.

Well, alright then, fellaa.
Oh go fuck yourself.

Florio has always been an insufferable douche and it’s clear as day that he’s disingenuous.
htismaqe 09:52 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Because they scored less points without an all-pro caliber running back.
Coincidence is not cause...
Shields68 09:52 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Kareem Hunt lied directly to Andy Reid. Andy Reid cut Kareem Hunt. But keep blaming Clark because it's much more palatable...
K agent and GM avoided him talking to Andy. Still a work around.
ModSocks 09:54 AM 04-26-2019
If there's any team capable of absorbing a loss like Tyreek Hill, it's the Chiefs.

Mahomes and Reid. So long as you have those two, you'll always have a SB caliber offense.

So we can take some solace in that.
New World Order 09:56 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Coincidence is not cause...
Do you think Hunt was more of an influence schematically for opposing defenses than Williams?

I do, and I think that's the reason they scored less points without him.
notorious 09:57 AM 04-26-2019
If there's any team capable of absorbing a loss like Tyreek Hill, it's the Chiefs.

Mahomes and Reid. So long as you have those two, you'll always have a SB caliber offense.

So we can take some solace in that.
Yessir.

People are acting like this is the end of the world. I see a team that has the potential to become stronger and more balanced.

Mahomes won’t have a crutch to lean on. He will be forced to improve.
Rain Man 09:57 AM 04-26-2019
I'm not a guy who's particularly concerned with character. I want wins. I don't give a damn about these player's personal lives.

Until it affects the ability to win.

At this point, i can't see how the Chiefs can keep him. Even if they don't cut him, he'll at least miss games from some form of a suspension.

Then, you have to pay him.

I don't know how anyone can be comfortable making him the highest paid WR in the league, because despite all this drama, he'll still get paid.

And you can't trust him well enough to commit that kinda coin.

If he sticks it out with this woman there WILL be more drama.
He waited too long to break up with her, and she didn't wait long enough to break up with him. Since it's destined to happen, I guess the big positive is that the Chiefs came out of it without a big contract obligation.

I'm curious, though. In a world where Tyreek never met Crystal, where would he be? Would he be rolling in 70 million $1 bills right now? I bet he wouldn't. I bet he'd be in the exact same situation, but with a woman named Destinee or Duhkota.
rabblerouser 09:57 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
The optics of hitting a pregnant woman, video or no video, will always be worse than the optics of hitting a drunk woman. Even a sober one. And that's considering that hill got his second chance from that just as hunt did. Hunt was on strike 1. Tyreek was already on strike 2 and a half.
I'm not entirely convinced that he 'beat' a pregnant woman, nor 'choked' her - she's an admitted liar who has committed perjury at least once.

He took a really good plea deal, one that really doesn't get put on the table without some extenuating circumstances...and completed the terms of his probation, which made the charge go away.

They don't give that deal to people who choke/beat pregnant spouses, on the whole.

Maybe things are different in OK, but I doubt they're THAT different
Page 34 of 173
« First < 243031323334 353637384484134 > Last »
Up