ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 21
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL requiring Covid Vaccination to a certain degree
Chief Roundup 02:05 PM 04-13-2021

The NFL informed clubs today any team employee who refuses a COVID-19 vaccination without “bona fide medical or religious ground” will be barred from Tier 1 or Tier 2 status, and thus have restricted access within the team facility and not work directly with players, per sources.

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) April 13, 2021

Here’s the full NFL memo, which also says teams must report weekly the number of employees who are vaccinated, as conversations with the NFLPA continue on the thresholds at which protocols on testing, PPE, travel, etc., can be relaxed. pic.twitter.com/FXuIhFP6Vh

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) April 13, 2021

[Reply]
Rain Man 03:51 PM 04-13-2021
I support whatever protects Mahomes.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 03:56 PM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I support whatever protects Mahomes.
Cross thread humor is the best . . . . . .
[Reply]
tyecopeland 04:08 PM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by kstater:
Man, the private business can do what they want crowd is gonna be in a pickle here.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
How so?
[Reply]
wazu 04:09 PM 04-13-2021
Buffalo Bills requiring fans to be vaccinated:

BREAKING NEWS: Poloncarz announces full return to @BuffaloBills stadium for in-person attendance at Bills games but ONLY if you have been FULLY VACCINATED. No Vaccine = No Entry.

— Sandra Tan (@SandraTanBN) April 13, 2021

[Reply]
TLO 04:10 PM 04-13-2021
I'M OUTRAGED I THINK
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:26 PM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Goodell ****ing with Josh Allen
You do realize players don’t have to get vaccinated right??
[Reply]
tyecopeland 04:32 PM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
Nah, this does not include players and coaches. This is the lower level employees like equipment mangers.
Tier 1 employees definitely include coaches.

Originally Posted by :
Tier 1 will consist of players, coaches, trainers, physicians and necessary personnel who must have direct access to the players.

• Tier 2 will consist of general managers, football operations employees, other assistant coaches, video personnel, security and other essential personnel who may need to be in close proximity to the players and other Tier 1 individuals who may need to access restricted areas. Only individuals assigned to Tiers 1 and 2 will be permitted access to restricted areas, and there will be limits on the number of individuals from each team that can be assigned Tier 1 and Tier 2 access at any given time.

[Reply]
jjjayb 04:34 PM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by ILChief:
Good
Fuck you.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 04:55 PM 04-13-2021
I want that vaccine protecting qb 15 from pass rushers and the kung flu.
[Reply]
Hydrae 05:08 PM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
Tier 1 employees definitely include coaches.
Interesting. I was going from this:

Originally Posted by :
In a Tuesday memo obtained by NFL Network's Tom Pelissero, the league informed clubs their Tier 1 and 2 employees (excluding players)...
https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-team-em...arred-tier-1-2
[Reply]
Spott 05:12 PM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:

To be fair, getting scheduled to get a vaccine has been a pain in the butt in some areas. I had to drive 90 miles one way to get the first Pfizer shot and have to do the same thing next week for the second one. I don’t know if it’s gotten any easier to schedule one in the past couple of weeks, but there are probably people that have decided to wait until it’s easier to get an appointment.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:20 PM 04-13-2021

Buffalo under feet of snow with salmonella wings and buttfingers? Makes sense.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:36 PM 04-13-2021
The Bucs and Seahawks will not participate in voluntary off season workouts as they want it to be done virtually again
[Reply]
loochy 05:46 PM 04-13-2021

They could just whip up a fake cdc vaccination card. Those things are hardly official.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 05:46 PM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
The Bucs and Seahawks will not participate in voluntary off season workouts as they want it to be done virtually again
It is the broncos and seahawks.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 21
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up