ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 13
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who's your most favorite Chiefsplanet member ever?
Jewish Rabbi 06:02 PM 04-11-2021
No poll coming later after nominations. I think I already know the winner but we will see.

I'll start. Carcosa. Dude is a massive wealth of trivia knowledge. I laugh every time I see his funny "I am cumming!!111!" posts. Posts like this and the "fuck you dumbass! Kill yourself!" are really beneficial to this place.

Bugeater is pretty close though.

Originally Posted by carcosa:
Almost as hard as my BONER!!!!!
I'm jacking off because of this!!!!
jizjizjzizjizjzijzizjizjzizjiz

[Reply]
burt 06:26 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by KS Smitty:
I have met a lot of you and there are some old timers that will always be favorites. Luv is absolutely the most fun. I enjoy everyone that's in the gameday chat. TLO is one of my faves along with Digger and cabletech. This does not takeaway from anyone not mentioned. XOXO
Too late, fuck you too!!!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:27 PM 04-12-2021
JakeF
[Reply]
burt 06:29 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by Gadzooks:
When I first came to CP, I was looking for a Chiefs fan perspective of the Chargers prior to a game.
I came here and thought, 'ooh, this is a cool site they talk about everything', so I stuck around.
But, for some reason, about once a month, you all spread your butt cheeks, stick out your tongues and lick each other's butt holes.
"Who's your most favorite Chiefsplanet member ever?" Who gives a shit?!?! What is the point of this exercise? The best and the worst are pretty obvious and everyone else falls in the middle.
Pull up your pants and have some dignity people.
Yeah.....I hate the off season.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:34 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by burt:
Yeah.....I hate the off season.
That's not what you were saying when you listed me mother fucker
[Reply]
Bugeater 07:14 PM 04-12-2021
Burt
[Reply]
stevieray 07:40 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Burt

:-)
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 07:47 PM 04-12-2021
Rain Man for sure.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 07:54 PM 04-12-2021
My favorite is crazycoffey.

Close second place tie is as follows;

In no particular order; Warpath, FDE, tiny evel, simplex, bug, pest, milk, floppy, luv, fax, rainman, Monty, george, Kurt, Joie, aces, Rocky Mountain, sedated, fish, Dane, FMB, simply red, Burt “fat fingers”, Katie, plow, frazod, phobia, nzoner, Bob dole, BRC, big daddy, smitty, red n feisty, and all the rest of the old night crew from 2006-2007.....
[Reply]
In58men 08:33 PM 04-12-2021
I’d have to say Pugs is my overall favorite. Dude is just a positive guy, this board can use more members like him. I would drink a beer with him.

Others guys that are helpful are kccrow, Chris Meck, htismaqe and The Franchise. These 4 dudes always showing me new things when it comes to the draft. Very helpful guys for sure.

Honorable: lewdog
[Reply]
RustShack 08:39 PM 04-12-2021
What about that guy who thought Trever Laws was the best DT of all time.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:39 PM 04-12-2021
Notorious/Sweets
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 11:35 PM 04-12-2021
Phil Kloster, mohillbilly, hawaiianboy, top 3 in no particular order. Damn I'm old.
[Reply]
Buns 12:47 AM 04-13-2021
I'm a Simply Red kinda guy.

Rain Man is the best tho.
[Reply]
redfan 08:06 AM 04-13-2021
milk
[Reply]
gblowfish 11:30 AM 04-13-2021
When we do threads like this, people get cheesed because they get skipped over. I've been on this board since 2002, so almost 20 years now. Wow. I think the Mt. Rushmore would include Rain Man, Fax, Endelt and Claynus. I've actually met Clay, Twisted Chief, Stevie Ray, Coach, Billay, Scho63 and a few others, and they've all been good guys. As far as who's funniest, there's a lot of funny mofos here. Simply Red, Lewdog, KCUnited, Rico and Rasputin make me laugh. Hydrae, KCNut, Stryker and Luv all seem to be heart of gold kinda folks. Buehler is my favorite farmer. Dane and Donger seem like smart guys. Duncan Idho is by far the smartest Royals fan. I enjoy most all of you really. That's why I hang out in this flophouse instead of Arrowhead Pride. Here we have poop threads. Nuff said.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 13
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up