ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 13
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who's your most favorite Chiefsplanet member ever?
Jewish Rabbi 06:02 PM 04-11-2021
No poll coming later after nominations. I think I already know the winner but we will see.

I'll start. Carcosa. Dude is a massive wealth of trivia knowledge. I laugh every time I see his funny "I am cumming!!111!" posts. Posts like this and the "fuck you dumbass! Kill yourself!" are really beneficial to this place.

Bugeater is pretty close though.

Originally Posted by carcosa:
Almost as hard as my BONER!!!!!
I'm jacking off because of this!!!!
jizjizjzizjizjzijzizjizjzizjiz

[Reply]
2112 04:29 AM 04-12-2021
Endelt
[Reply]
2112 04:32 AM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:
Endelt
And he’s been active editing/deleting his posts and deleting his avatar.
[Reply]
doomy3 06:50 AM 04-12-2021
FAX and Rain Man.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:55 AM 04-12-2021
And he’s been active editing/deleting his posts and deleting his avatar.
That's really odd. Seems to be deleting the topic posts in all the threads he started, and he did it last month. Even though they're all ancient and he hasn't posted in years.

I guess he has his reasons, but still..... :-)
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:01 AM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by RustShack:
MidnightVulture
Heh, that guy and his threads made me laugh hard.
[Reply]
Frazod 07:03 AM 04-12-2021
I miss a lot of people from the old days who, for whatever reason, just quit posting. Folks like KCWolfman, JazzzLovr, KCMizzou, Lumpy, LVNHACK, MarkM, and of course ENDelt. I'm still FB friends with most of them, but it's just not the same.
[Reply]
luv 07:07 AM 04-12-2021
I'm not really sure how to choose. My boys are Bugeater and 007. I always enjoy Rain Man. KSmitty is my favorite drinking buddy. Clay, but only because he questioned me, making me learn more about the sport of football. Nzoner (and his Mrs.) for being such cool and gracious hosts. Tiny Evel, just because he's him. I've met so many others through the bash or tailgating, but these are the first ones that come to mind.
[Reply]
tooge 07:17 AM 04-12-2021
Fax and rain man tie
[Reply]
Spott 04-12-2021, 08:11 AM
This message has been deleted by Spott.
Spott 08:13 AM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
That's really odd. Seems to be deleting the topic posts in all the threads he started, and he did it last month. Even though they're all ancient and he hasn't posted in years.

I guess he has his reasons, but still..... :-)
Seems like he’d be able to just pm a mod (preferably Bob Dole) and they would have a way to scrub all of his posts. I can’t imagine how long it would take to go through thousands of posts and delete them one at a time.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:31 AM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by luv:
Clay, but only because he questioned me, making me learn more about the sport of football.
:-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:55 AM 04-12-2021
Anyone can make themselves more likeable if they post something funny

[Reply]
Monty 09:27 AM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I miss a lot of people from the old days who, for whatever reason, just quit posting. Folks like KCWolfman, JazzzLovr, KCMizzou, Lumpy, LVNHACK, MarkM, and of course ENDelt. I'm still FB friends with most of them, but it's just not the same.
Yep, same here. I still catch up from time to time, but it's just not the level of burst from the past. I think it has a bit to do with age/priorities, but even the FB stuff has fallen off the radar too.
[Reply]
Monty 09:30 AM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by luv:
I'm not really sure how to choose. My boys are Bugeater and 007. I always enjoy Rain Man. KSmitty is my favorite drinking buddy. Clay, but only because he questioned me, making me learn more about the sport of football. Nzoner (and his Mrs.) for being such cool and gracious hosts. Tiny Evel, just because he's him. I've met so many others through the bash or tailgating, but these are the first ones that come to mind.
:-)
[Reply]
KS Smitty 05:10 PM 04-12-2021
I have met a lot of you and there are some old timers that will always be favorites. Luv is absolutely the most fun. I enjoy everyone that's in the gameday chat. TLO is one of my faves along with Digger and cabletech. This does not takeaway from anyone not mentioned. XOXO
[Reply]
burt 06:24 PM 04-12-2021
Endelt
Fuck you.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 13
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up