ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 38
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who’s your most despised Chiefplanet member ever?
Sofa King 02:14 PM 04-11-2021
No poll coming later after nominations. I think I already know the winner but we will see.

I'll start. Carcosa. Dude is a massive douche. I cringe every time I see his stupid "I am cumming!!111!" posts. Posts like this and the "fuck you dumbass! Kill yourself!" are really detrimental to this place.

Mahomo 4 life is pretty close though.

Originally Posted by carcosa:
Almost as hard as my BONER!!!!!
I'm jacking off because of this!!!!
jizjizjzizjizjzijzizjizjzizjiz

[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 03:58 PM 04-17-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
A "most despised" list with Pablo and/or Bugeater just reeks of butthurt.
Two of the best dudes on here, and I've met a lot of you assholes.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 04:03 PM 04-17-2021
Originally Posted by rockymtnchief:
Yup, that was the year and he was annoying as fuck. Floppy and I had a serious talk about ditching him on the side of the highway because he kept calling us "Boy" instead of our names. It's not that hard to call someone by their name when Nzoner gave everyone a name tag to wear.
Yeah, it really was brutal. Not sure if that's his real personality, or if he was trying to live up to his internet persona, but either way he was a Grade-A jackass.

I've met between 100-150 people from this site, and he's the only one I just couldn't stand.
[Reply]
scho63 04:06 PM 04-17-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
The frequency of mentions of you is a surprise to me.
Look out of your "right" eye. :-)
[Reply]
-King- 04:42 PM 04-17-2021
Originally Posted by rockymtnchief:
Yup, that was the year and he was annoying as fuck. Floppy and I had a serious talk about ditching him on the side of the highway because he kept calling us "Boy" instead of our names. It's not that hard to call someone by their name when Nzoner gave everyone a name tag to wear.
:-) :-) this might be one of the funniest things I've ever read here
[Reply]
Frazod 05:08 PM 04-17-2021
Originally Posted by Katipan:
:-) you're my favorite
Awww :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:49 PM 04-17-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Yeah, there have been a lot of great tailgates, bashes, and other get-togethers.... plus charity work and events. I've met people in real life for the first time and you oddly talk like you've been friends for years, because well, you kind of have.
Same, met hundreds of Planet posters over the years. Had a "Chiefs Planet" tailgate for about 5 -7 years after B5. Always got along with everyone in person, no matter who showed up. Never had any "enemies" on here ever get into it in person either.

I've met many posters 15+ years ago only once in person and have stayed in real life contact with them to this day.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 09:26 PM 04-17-2021
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
The greatest part about the people who have named me in this thread is I have no earthly idea who they are. :-):-)
I definitely named you in this thread, and I'd say you should know who I am, considering you've started a few threads crying about me.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 06:06 AM 04-18-2021
The greatest part about the people who have named me in this thread is I have no earthly idea who they are. :-):-)
|Pussy|
[Reply]
Monticore 08:27 AM 04-18-2021
If you keep posting stuff like this , i might have to name you, who cares if some people don’t like you , I am pretty sure I am not everyone’s cup of tea but I think if you take this shit like a man they might respect you a little more.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:36 AM 04-18-2021
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
I definitely named you in this thread, and I'd say you should know who I am, considering you've started a few threads crying about me.
Zach loves to talk shit about CP and its members like he's above it, then he always slithers back in to prop himself up.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 09:28 AM 04-18-2021
Soccer loving transvestite lives matter.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:31 AM 04-18-2021
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Zach loves to talk shit about CP and its members like he's above it, then he always slithers back in to prop himself up.
I voted for you as my favorite CP member
[Reply]
seclark 10:14 AM 04-18-2021
Pretty depressing thread, IMO
sec
[Reply]
loochy 10:19 AM 04-18-2021
Originally Posted by Monticore:
If you keep posting stuff like this , i might have to name you, who cares if some people don’t like you , I am pretty sure I am not everyone’s cup of tea but I think if you take this shit like a man they might respect you a little more.
This is the best post you've ever made. Thumbs up. You be you, if people don't like it then so be it.
[Reply]
Monticore 10:56 AM 04-18-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
This is the best post you've ever made. Thumbs up. You be you, if people don't like it then so be it.
I don’t think you can grow as a person if you just keep making excuses , if you want different results change or evolve or don’t but don’t expect other people to change for your benefit .
[Reply]
Page 25 of 38
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Up