ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 57 of 319
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167107157 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Veach's '21 Offseason Plan to Keep Us Thriving: Let's speculate
Dante84 10:03 AM 02-08-2021
In order to prevent us wasting precious years of Patrick Mahomes' career, Veach needs to work some magic this offseason. What's your advice for him?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:52 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Reminder for those who forgot:

Trust your scouts. This guy should be starting at one of the tackle spots next year depending on what happens to Schwartz
Natural RT. I think he’s plug and play if Schwartz retires.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:01 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Reminder for those who forgot:

Trust your scouts. This guy should be starting at one of the tackle spots next year depending on what happens to Schwartz
I said it the other day.

He will start and he will surprise some people.

One of my only concerns was what he was doing during the season. When I saw he was working out and looked to be in decent shape, the only concern is his ability to stay healthy now.

Plug and play at RT, and I do think he’s possibly capable of playing LT as well.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:04 PM 02-12-2021
So that leaves LT and Center as the issues right now. I have a feeling that Allegretti and LDT are your starters at OG. Unless they plan on moving Allegretti to Center and Rankin to LG.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:05 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
So that leaves LT and Center as the issues right now. I have a feeling that Allegretti and LDT are your starters at OG. Unless they plan on moving Allegretti to Center and Rankin to LG.
My guess is that LT is a stop-gap until Fisher gets back. Probably not ideal but I just don't see them getting rid of Fisher.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:09 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
My guess is that LT is a stop-gap until Fisher gets back. Probably not ideal but I just don't see them getting rid of Fisher.
I’m not even sure who that is at this point. I’m hoping it’s not Remmers.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:09 PM 02-12-2021
Also saw this from staylor in Niang’s draft thread:

The LIV Chiefs Kingdom
@1_ChiefsKingdom
·
5m
Niang since 2017

975 Pass-block snaps
0 Sacks allowed

This guy is a first rd talent. Get a C in the 2nd rd to start day 1 and let’s ride. Fisher will be back at some point.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:09 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I’m not even sure who that is at this point. I’m hoping it’s not Remmers.
My gut says it will be a FA.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 03:11 PM 02-12-2021
Prince Tego is an interesting story. All the scouting reports i've read say he's "got all the skills and is very gifted" at the LT spot but obviously injuries have been his issue. With the situation as it is he's got this offseason to work hard on his health and surely he must be thinking he has a chance? Even the Chiefs talking heads who I listen too are not questioning his ability at all. He was projected to be a third round pick but went in the 6th...I hope the kid sees the opportunity he has and grabs it.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:12 PM 02-12-2021
You know who might be the ideal perfect pick for the Chiefs?

Alijah Vera-Tucker.

His versatility would help some the problem we have with so many question marks.

Teven Jenkins and Jalen Mayfeild fit the bill too.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 03:13 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Natural RT. I think he’s plug and play if Schwartz retires.
Shut down Nick Bosa and Chase Young in college If I'm not mistaken?
[Reply]
staylor26 03:13 PM 02-12-2021
My gut says it will be a FA.
I honestly think it will be Peters.

I don’t like that the guy is almost 40 fucking years old, but something tells me it will be him.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:14 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You know who might be the ideal perfect pick for the Chiefs?

Alijah Vera-Tucker.

His versatility would help some the problem we have with so many question marks.

Teven Jenkins and Jalen Mayfeild fit the bill too.
I don't think there's any way Vera-Tucker makes it to the end of the 1st. Mayfield maybe. Teven Jenkins is the guy that would probably be there of the 3.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:16 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I honestly think it will be Peters.

I don’t like that the guy is almost 40 fucking years old, but something tells me it will be him.
Makes a lot of sense honestly. Seems to fit the MO.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:16 PM 02-12-2021
I don't think there's any way Vera-Tucker makes it to the end of the 1st. Mayfield maybe. Teven Jenkins is the guy that would probably be there of the 3.
Oh I don’t think so either.

I don’t think there’s a chance that Teven is either. I don’t see him getting past the Steelers and Colts. He’s a perfect fit for both. That guy is an animal and he’s also versatile.

Mayfield is a bit more of a projection, but I really like him too. I do think it affects his stock in comparison to theirs. I think he has the best shot of the 3, along with Cosmi.

Honestly though? I think they might all be gone.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:18 PM 02-12-2021
The thought of relying on a guy coming off an achilles rupture in December and a guy who we haven't actually even had in our building yet as our bookend Ts for 2021

[Reply]
Page 57 of 319
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167107157 > Last »
Up