ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 315
« First < 91516171819 202122232969119 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
wheeler08 08:46 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I have about 50 on my board but it doesn't always let me drag them up the list. Sometimes it will let me and sometimes not matter how many times I try moving the player up my board, it does nothing.
I’ve learned that if it doesn’t work right, to just keep refreshing it until it does. Except for auto notify. I never could get it to work
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:49 PM 02-26-2019
Dunno what browser you guys are using but I'm on chrome. This seems to be a resource-hog of a site so you might try a different browser.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:49 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
there is no way i would want to do this on a phone

it's too detailed
I am doing it on my phone right now tough.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:50 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I am doing it on my phone right now tough.
that sounds dreadful
[Reply]
lewdog 08:58 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
I’ve learned that if it doesn’t work right, to just keep refreshing it until it does. Except for auto notify. I never could get it to work
Auto Notify doesn't come up.

Dunno what browser you guys are using but I'm on chrome. This seems to be a resource-hog of a site so you might try a different browser.
I am on Chrome.
[Reply]
cdcox 09:12 PM 02-26-2019
Sorry about the draft board difficulties. It is a jquery issue, which means that part of the software is running on your browser. That code was written 6 years ago in jquery 1.7 and the current version is 3.something. I'm a crappy jquery programmer, and jquery has shitty debugging tools, so it loads these enormous lists very slowly. I will try to get it running faster this weekend.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:23 PM 02-26-2019
that sounds dreadful
Setting up the board was so I just added guys I liked and fixed the order at work
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:44 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Auto Notify doesn't come up.

I am on Chrome.
Same here. Worried about missing the draft. I never got the League full emails either.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:49 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Sorry about the draft board difficulties. It is a jquery issue, which means that part of the software is running on your browser. That code was written 6 years ago in jquery 1.7 and the current version is 3.something. I'm a crappy jquery programmer, and jquery has shitty debugging tools, so it loads these enormous lists very slowly. I will try to get it running faster this weekend.
Don't be sorry, we understand there are going to be issues to deal with.
[Reply]
cdcox 10:43 PM 02-26-2019
The auto-notify isn't displaying correctly, but I have set everyone to receive on the clock emails. Email has been finicky, but we will hope for the best, and fix things that are broke.

Beware: if you don't pick in time and you don't have players on your draft board, the computer will pick for you.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:10 AM 02-27-2019
And if you're not sure about the drafting process, you can go to the game manual and read the overview and watch the video. It covers the rookie draft, but the initial veteran draft follows the same process.
[Reply]
wheeler08 07:16 AM 02-27-2019
If everyone had autopicks setup for the first round, how long does the computer take to auto pick for them? What’s the fastest the first round could be? I know this probably isn’t realistic and there will be at least one guy that takes an hour lol.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:19 AM 02-27-2019
It
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
If everyone had autopicks setup for the first round, how long does the computer take to auto pick for them? What’s the fastest the first round could be? I know this probably isn’t realistic and there will be at least one guy that takes an hour lol.
The fastest possible first round in that scenario is about one-tenth of a second, if people have a draft board and click the little "lock" button at the top of it. Locking it is the key; otherwise it sits for an hour before picking your top choice.

As a public service announcement, please have a draft board and lock it, everyone.
[Reply]
wheeler08 07:29 AM 02-27-2019
I don't know if I want to have it locked then. I'd like to have a few minutes to see who's been picked by the time it gets to 20. It might change my strategy of what position I want to draft.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:32 AM 02-27-2019
I’m not locking mine either until the later rounds. Fuck that.

Also, when will the draft officially start?
[Reply]
Page 19 of 315
« First < 91516171819 202122232969119 > Last »
Up