« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sammy Watkins
FAX 09:26 PM 02-12-2020
Is a baller.

That's it. That's the thread.

FAX
[Reply]
Hydrae 11:06 AM 12-09-2020
We also have Osemele, Niang, Rankin, LDT all available by next year on the inside. If Schwartz is back at RT then we also have Remmers available.

To me this shows that this is not a need at a high draft pick for IOL. Now if we can just convince Andy that Kilgore should start at center we are probably in decent shape going forward.
[Reply]
dls6501 01:25 PM 12-14-2020
We should have moved on last offseason. We better move on this offseason.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:28 PM 12-14-2020
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
We also have Osemele, Niang, Rankin, LDT all available by next year on the inside. If Schwartz is back at RT then we also have Remmers available.

To me this shows that this is not a need at a high draft pick for IOL. Now if we can just convince Andy that Kilgore should start at center we are probably in decent shape going forward.
Kilgore is a shitty pass blocker, which is why he was immediately benched after Reiter was available.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:44 PM 12-27-2020
I’m really just done with this guy. Per sportrac his salary this year is $9 million, I believe before incentives could kick in.

Even without that he’s not worth that billing anymore. He’s been off the field about 60% of the time anyway.

Deep WR FA class and draft. Get a value pick up like Marvin Jones and draft a receiver early.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 03:45 PM 12-27-2020
Cut him and draft his replacement
[Reply]
nychief 03:48 PM 12-27-2020
He was signed for the playoffs....he was a stud throughout last year and expect him to be again. I don't understand the hand wringing, he isn't even overpaid too much anymore.
[Reply]
JakeF 03:49 PM 12-27-2020
Originally Posted by Hydrae:

Rankin sucks
we don't know if Osemele can stay healthy for a full year
Niang hasn't played in the NFL yet
Will LDT even come back or is he being a full time Doctor now?

We need more Oline talent to protect our MVP. Our entire team relies on Mahomes. Don't you see how skittish he is starting to look? Our offense struggles when he gets like that.

RDE in the 1st round
Oline top priority after the 1st round.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:49 PM 12-27-2020
Get him healthy again, max him out in the playoffs and super bowl then say adios... as dynamic as he can be, he isn't irreplaceable and all these constant injuries aren't getting any better as he ages
[Reply]
scho63 03:52 PM 12-27-2020
When he is healthy he is a pretty damn good weapon. However that's not enough time versus injuries.
[Reply]
DRM08 03:54 PM 12-27-2020
Originally Posted by nychief:
He was signed for the playoffs....he was a stud throughout last year and expect him to be again. I don't understand the hand wringing, he isn't even overpaid too much anymore.
Will he be able to play in those playoff games? Injured again today.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:09 PM 12-27-2020
Had a beautiful, BEAUTIFUL block on a short pass to Kelce early in the game. He probably drove his man 10 yards downfield, just stuck to him and kept his feet chopping.

.. but, yeah. He's just not available enough, man. I like him and what he can bring to this offense, but it appears we would be better served spending that $9m elsewhere, especially as the cap gets constricted in the future.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 04:15 PM 12-27-2020
Can’t help the club from the tub.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:16 PM 12-27-2020
We need him healthy for the playoffs. He's been our best WR for 2 years in the playoffs.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 04:19 PM 12-27-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Had a beautiful, BEAUTIFUL block on a short pass to Kelce early in the game. He probably drove his man 10 yards downfield, just stuck to him and kept his feet chopping.

.. but, yeah. He's just not available enough, man. I like him and what he can bring to this offense, but it appears we would be better served spending that $9m elsewhere, especially as the cap gets constricted in the future.
As Herman Edwards used to say, your most important ability is availability...I love Sammy but you just can't depend on the guy's body to make it through a season. I hope he somehow sticks around for cheap or something.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:20 PM 12-27-2020
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
As Herman Edwards used to say, your most important ability is availability...I love Sammy but you just can't depend on the guy's body to make it through a season. I hope he somehow sticks around for cheap or something.
Since Herm Edwards say that I automatically will assume the opposite is correct.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 30
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up