Bitcoin disrupts gold
Ethereum disrupts financial services
There will be others...

[Reply]
TambaBerry 06:54 PM 05-26-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Sell Your Bitcoin Today And Do Not Look Back

Summary
  • As I warned my readers in my previous article, Bitcoin has collapsed ~50% since its 65K peak during the last 3 weeks.
  • My target price for Bitcoin is 15K-20K during the next few weeks. The party is clearly over, and investors should consider liquidating anything related to Bitcoin or short it.
  • Recent collapse proves that Bitcoin isn't a safe haven, store of value, or a hedge against inflation/market correction, but a speculative token that can go down 50% in a week.
  • Bitcoin has exhausted its exotic catalysts and is under coordinated regulatory attack by governments around the world. At this point, I don't think there is anything that can save it from collapsing more.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/443...-not-look-back
You're just posting this to post right? You don't believe it?
[Reply]
MTG#10 06:59 PM 05-26-2021
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Some of you already know how this works, as it's the same in the music industry/etc. But this is an interesting interview.

^^^This video talks about this kind of shit. Articles like these are paid for to spread FUD in hopes to tank the price.

Summary
  • As I warned my readers in my previous article, Bitcoin has collapsed ~50% since its 65K peak during the last 3 weeks.
  • My target price for Bitcoin is 15K-20K during the next few weeks. The party is clearly over, and investors should consider liquidating anything related to Bitcoin or short it.
  • Recent collapse proves that Bitcoin isn't a safe haven, store of value, or a hedge against inflation/market correction, but a speculative token that can go down 50% in a week.
  • Bitcoin has exhausted its exotic catalysts and is under coordinated regulatory attack by governments around the world. At this point, I don't think there is anything that can save it from collapsing more.

[Reply]
scho63 07:19 PM 05-26-2021
My fear and hesitation of ever investing in Bitcoin was the Government.

Early on didn't understand and thought a scam but it quickly passed to the governments losing control of money supply.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:36 PM 05-26-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I think I’ll wait until it hits $15K before jumping in big time. I can’t hold this money long though.
Don’t think it gets that low, but good luck to you if that’s your plan.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:38 PM 05-26-2021

Summary

:-)

If I had a dollar for every time Seeking Alpha is dead wrong on something I'd be able to buy all the Bitcoin that's been mined since 2009. I've had a SA membership ever since I started trading for a living. It's free, and I still feel like I'm getting screwed. They're almost as big of a joke as Investor's Business Daily and the Wall Street Journal.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:46 PM 05-26-2021
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
:-)

If I had a dollar for every time Seeking Alpha is dead wrong on something I'd be able to buy all the Bitcoin that's been mined since 2009. I've had a SA membership ever since I started trading for a living. It's free, and I still feel like I'm getting screwed. They're almost as big of a joke as Investor's Business Daily and the Wall Street Journal.
SA is just random people writing blog like articles.

You’ll find takes to match any position on an investment. Lol
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:21 PM 05-26-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
SA is just random people writing blog like articles.

You’ll find takes to match any position on an investment. Lol
It's one level above StockTwits. And that's on a good day.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:04 PM 05-26-2021
"Seeking Alpha" is one of the most beta things I've ever read.
[Reply]
eDave 03:32 AM 05-27-2021
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
You're just posting this to post right? You don't believe it?
Yes. No.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:08 AM 05-27-2021
Feels weird not owning Bitcoin. Cut it once support at $55k cracked. Was expecting a pullback but not this big of one. Still have a few hundred shares of GBTC, but that's my only exposure to Bitcoin currently. On this dip I bought Ethereum instead. In the same way I think Silver has higher % growth potential than Gold, I think Ethereum has higher % growth potential than Bitcoin for the rest of this cycle. You never know, I could be wrong. I still obviously think Bitcoin and Gold are outstanding investments, but this cycle I'm gonna ride Ethereum and expect the top of the current cycle this Nov/Dec, same as Bitcoin. My average on ETH is just above $2300. Got in a little too soon, could've timed it a little better, but I'm very happy with my entries.

Also been trading MATIC this week. Going to be a ton of opportunity in altcoins between now and the end of the year.
[Reply]
eDave 07:31 AM 05-27-2021
Feels weird not owning Bitcoin. Cut it once support at $55k cracked. Was expecting a pullback but not this big of one. Still have a few hundred shares of GBTC, but that's my only exposure to Bitcoin currently. On this dip I bought Ethereum instead. In the same way I think Silver has higher % growth potential than Gold, I think Ethereum has higher % growth potential than Bitcoin for the rest of this cycle. You never know, I could be wrong. I still obviously think Bitcoin and Gold are outstanding investments, but this cycle I'm gonna ride Ethereum and expect the top of the current cycle this Nov/Dec, same as Bitcoin. My average on ETH is just above $2300. Got in a little too soon, could've timed it a little better, but I'm very happy with my entries.

Also been trading MATIC this week. Going to be a ton of opportunity in altcoins between now and the end of the year.
Yep. Being out of Bitcoin feels odd. I'm all ADA and ERGO now. And staked for 5%ish. Back to just sitting. Been looking at MATIC as it pairs well with ADA.

Good to see you around again.
[Reply]
crispystl 07:32 AM 05-27-2021

I bought some MATIC a couple of weeks ago. It's been on a tear.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:46 AM 05-27-2021
Yep. Being out of Bitcoin feels odd. I'm all ADA and ERGO now. And staked for 5%ish. Back to just sitting. Been looking at MATIC as it pairs well with ADA.

I like both of those, and thanks.

Watching ICP today. Looking for a bounce to near $200, risking 120-130 area. ICP is a recent uplist to Coinbase. Higher market cap but never got to see a Coinbase Effect because of the pull back last week.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:22 AM 05-27-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
My fear and hesitation of ever investing in Bitcoin was the Government.

Early on didn't understand and thought a scam but it quickly passed to the governments losing control of money supply.
Yep, but it's difficult for them to do anything without looking like a communist. But imposing a massive green tax on even owning bitcoin could be really damning.

For me, it was when the hippies started coming down on bitcoin and putting the full court press on famous people & large companies who owned it - effectively trying to cancel it. Hippies ruin everything. I think it's still reasonable to be bullish on BTC in the long game though but I'm definitely less confident in that statement now more than ever.

Years from now it may be 85k and we may not think that is even alot due to the cyclical nature and ebbs and flows of the market.

I mean, I'd still rather be in on the big boy coins like BTC and ETH during recessionary crypto times unless you are a wizard trader.
[Reply]
TLO 05-27-2021, 09:25 AM
This message has been deleted by TLO.
Michelangelo 07:49 PM 05-27-2021
Originally Posted by rydogg58:
I have no skin in the BTC game, but these types of articles are almost always full of shit, sky is falling, get out NOW bs.

Of course this guy wants you to sell all your bitcoin. He even tells you why in the first sentence of his introduction. He's shorting it.
Yeah, and this probably isn’t the first time this anonymous person wrote a similar article.
[Reply]
Page 200 of 261
« First < 100150190196197198199200 201202203204210250 > Last »
Up