ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4299 of 4860
« First < 3299379941994249428942954296429742984299 43004301430243034309434943994799 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Old Dog 10:48 AM 07-28-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I wouldn't be surprised to see the Broncos win by double digits against the Raiders week 1. That's how bad McDaniels is.
I, on the other hand wouldn't be surprised if the Raiders win by double digits. That's how bad Wilson is.....
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:51 AM 07-28-2023
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
What am I supposed to be seeing here?
Doesn’t show the whole play, I figured you fans of said team would remember it. Maybe you’re blocking it out instead?

Intercepted by Terrance Mitchell for the win! #DENvsTEN pic.twitter.com/jCgIyQXlhO

— NFL (@NFL) November 13, 2022

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:52 AM 07-28-2023
Originally Posted by Old Dog:
I, on the other hand wouldn't be surprised if the Raiders win by double digits. That's how bad Wilson is.....
Dungkeys haven’t beaten the Fade in over 1200 days :-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
staylor26 10:52 AM 07-28-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
No one (except me) gave the seahens a chance last year either. We all know how that turned out.

You just never know with early season divisional games
Exactly. Anybody thinking any of those games are guaranteed wins for the Broncos is giving Payton WAY too much credit.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:56 AM 07-28-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Didn't the Raiders ****ing sweep the Broncos last year? But sure just go ahead and put the Broncos down for a sweep there.

The Commanders have had shit QB play for years. They are still competitive and have the kind of defensive front that can take over a game.

Mac Jones sucks, but the Pats can still beat anybody that doesn't have an elite QB/offense.

You're full blown sucking Donkey dick.
Do you seriously think Josh McDaniels is a better coach than Sean Payton? Did you also see that guy neuter the ****ing team? Dude gave Carr the finger and shipped off Darren Waller. And I just saw that Hunter Renfrow's roster spot is in serious jeopardy?

That guy is a horrible coach who specializes in burning down teams. It's not sucking the Broncos dick to acknowledge that the Raiders will be last years Broncos.

Yes. They're Going to be that bad.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:02 AM 07-28-2023
Do you seriously think Josh McDaniels is a better coach than Sean Payton? Did you also see that guy neuter the ****ing team? Dude gave Carr the finger and shipped off Darren Waller. And I just saw that Hunter Renfrow's roster spot is in serious jeopardy?

That guy is a horrible coach who specializes in burning down teams. It's not sucking the Broncos dick to acknowledge that the Raiders will be last years Broncos.

Yes. They're Going to be that bad.
It doesn't matter whether Josh McDaniels is better than Sean Payton. You pretending that having the better HC means the Broncos are guaranteed to turn around and sweep the Raiders after they got swept last year is hilarious.

Sean Payton is still stuck with Russ. Did Sean Payton never lose to inferior coaches in NO without Brees?
[Reply]
FlaChief58 11:13 AM 07-28-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Doesn’t show the whole play, I figured you fans of said team would remember it. Maybe you’re blocking it out instead?

That titan was WIDE OPEN!
[Reply]
RunKC 11:21 AM 07-28-2023
It doesn't matter whether Josh McDaniels is better than Sean Payton. You pretending that having the better HC means the Broncos are guaranteed to turn around and sweep the Raiders after they got swept last year is hilarious.

Sean Payton is still stuck with Russ. Did Sean Payton never lose to inferior coaches in NO without Brees?
You think the 2023 Raiders are the same as the 2022 Raiders?

Derek Carr gone
Darren Waller gone
Josh Jacobs holding out

McDaniels doing the same shit he did when he was in Denver. Go right ahead and think the Patriot Way bullshit that failed in Denver, that failed in KC (thanks peeholi), that failed in Houston and everywhere else it was implemented is gonna fucking work.

I think the Broncos will be a middling 8 win team stuck in purgatory. But if you can't see that the Raiders are gonna be a full blown disaster, I can't help you.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:24 AM 07-28-2023

Derek Carr gone
Darren Waller gone
Josh Jacobs holding out

McDaniels doing the same shit he did when he was in Denver. Go right ahead and think the Patriot Way bullshit that failed in Denver, that failed in KC (thanks peeholi), that failed in Houston and everywhere else it was implemented is gonna fucking work.

I think the Broncos will be a middling 8 win team stuck in purgatory. But if you can't see that the Raiders are gonna be a full blown disaster, I can't help you.
:-)

Darren Waller barely played last year and Jacobs isn't going anywhere. It's basically Carr for Jimmy G. That's it. They also added pass rush (getting Jones back as well), Marcus Peters, etc.

I'm not even saying the Raiders will beat the Broncos, and it's entirely possible that they get swept, but you're over here acting like it's an automatic W, and that's just silly.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:34 AM 07-28-2023

Darren Waller barely played last year and Jacobs isn't going anywhere. It's basically Carr for Jimmy G. That's it. They also added pass rush (getting Jones back as well), Marcus Peters, etc.

I'm not even saying the Raiders will beat the Broncos, and it's entirely possible that they get swept, but you're over here acting like it's an automatic W, and that's just silly.
Let's take a look at how Jimmy Grapes looked in Denver last year with a top of the league 49ers offense :-)

Keep thinking that Davante Adams wasn't pissed off that his friend Carr got shipped off. The rumors are already starting. It's gonna be a bloodbath.

So basically typical McDaniels

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/d...ew-rumor-life/
[Reply]
RunKC 11:36 AM 07-28-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
No one (except me) gave the seahens a chance last year either. We all know how that turned out.

You just never know with early season divisional games
I said they "could" win those games. Not sure why staylor is saying I'm guaranteeing wins against all those teams.

It's not exactly controversial to say that those teams are all in the bottom third of the league. They're not "good" teams.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:08 PM 07-28-2023

Derek Carr gone
Darren Waller gone
Josh Jacobs holding out

McDaniels doing the same shit he did when he was in Denver. Go right ahead and think the Patriot Way bullshit that failed in Denver, that failed in KC (thanks peeholi), that failed in Houston and everywhere else it was implemented is gonna ****ing work.

Patriot Way simply doesn’t work without Tom Brady.

Bill headed for another losing season
[Reply]
tredadda 12:13 PM 07-28-2023

Derek Carr gone
Darren Waller gone
Josh Jacobs holding out

Don't forget NE. The Patriot Way has and is failing there also now that Brady isn't around.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:54 PM 07-28-2023
Go Hawks Broncos Country Let’s Ride Go Broncos

[Reply]
FlaChief58 01:02 PM 07-28-2023
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Go Hawks Broncos Country Let’s Ride Go Broncos

via GIFER

[Reply]
Page 4299 of 4860
« First < 3299379941994249428942954296429742984299 43004301430243034309434943994799 > Last »
Up