ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 92
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk About the Bills (AFC Championship Edition)
cmh6476 05:11 PM 01-17-2021
They're pretty good
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 06:20 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by FromAllentoElway:
Lmfaoo sure if in your chiefs bubble you dont see

White was hurt, norman hurt, hyde hurt, milano hurt, Edmunds hurt, Oliver, Butler hurt....

Brown, Allen hurt
Feliciano hurt...

You sound like a ****ing moron

Enjoy getting ****ed up Sunday
Ahhh so what’s your excuse going to be after watching your bills get their season ended this Sunday? No wait, I don’t give a shit. We get trolls like you every week, running their mouths. Then disappear after their team gets beat. It’s a regular occurrence around here. You’re not special, and your team is not special.
[Reply]
Best22 06:20 PM 01-20-2021
Devin Singletary is the new Emmitt Smith apparently
[Reply]
Frazod 06:22 PM 01-20-2021
Shout out to Cntrygal. She seems to be the only Bills fan on earth that isn't a lowlife degenerate turd.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:25 PM 01-20-2021
Josh Norman :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 06:25 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Shout out to Cntrygal. She seems to be the only Bills fan on earth that isn't a lowlife degenerate turd.
These douches trolls makes me want MarlboroChief back lol.
[Reply]
Best22 06:26 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by FromAllentoElway:
This game reminds me a ton of the 49ers / cowboys 1992 NFC championship game

Even the spread was similar.

Unfortunately for chiefs fans buffalo like Dallas in 92 is the more talented deeper team , especially on defense.

If you want me to be brutally honest, this game wont be close because I doubt mahomes and the chiefs wrs even make it through the game.

Buffalo 37
Chiefs 17
More like 1993.

Cowboys were trying to repeat as champs. They had beaten the 49ers 26-17 in the regular season. Met in the NFCCG in Dallas. Cowboys blew out the 49ers and Steve Young
[Reply]
Chieftain 06:29 PM 01-20-2021
Bills fans will wake up to reality on Sunday evening when the Chiefs take care of business. They can talk all the smack they want but the end result will be a Chiefs victory and they will be sad and bitter about it.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:29 PM 01-20-2021
NAH. The Bills are more like the Rik Smits Pacers trying to unseat Jordan
[Reply]
Frazod 06:32 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
These douches trolls makes me want MarlboroChief back lol.
Been here since the beginning, and while there have been shitty troll influxes over the years, these scumbags take the cake. Never seen anything like it.

Talk about making people who otherwise wouldn't give a shit absolutely hate your team.

Had we lost to Cleveland last week, I would have happily rooted for the Browns going forward. I wouldn't root for fucking Buffalo now if they were playing a team of rapists coached by Hitler.
[Reply]
New World Order 06:37 PM 01-20-2021
It’s hard to be scared of a defense that has no pass rush
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:39 PM 01-20-2021
The site that Cntrygrl helps run (think she's an Admin) is called Billszone.com. Not as obnoxious as 2BD.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 06:40 PM 01-20-2021
Been here since the beginning, and while there have been shitty troll influxes over the years, these scumbags take the cake. Never seen anything like it.

Talk about making people who otherwise wouldn't give a shit absolutely hate your team.

Had we lost to Cleveland last week, I would have happily rooted for the Browns going forward. I wouldn't root for fucking Buffalo now if they were playing a team of rapists coached by Hitler.
This is a great post.....it's not like we hate the Bills (well, some are still holding a grudge from the Joe Montana days, but I digress....)

But dang these guys really have me wanting the Chiefs to destroy them on Sunday.....
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:40 PM 01-20-2021
I get why Bills fans are acting the way that they are.

They invest a lot of emotion and energy into this team and have yet to get a real ROI. Four straight Super Bowl losses the last time they were this relevant.

Now they’re back on the scene, and the thought of squandering another opportunity scares the shit out of them.

Feel that pressure, embrace it. It’s out of your control. If they blow another big game, nothing new.
[Reply]
Reroka 06:41 PM 01-20-2021
If the chiefs win how many of these bills fans will comeback?
[Reply]
DaFace 06:44 PM 01-20-2021

Though I would hurt a little inside to root for it, there would be some delicious schadenfreude in seeing the Bills lose a fifth Super Bowl to Tom Brady...
[Reply]
Page 52 of 92
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662 > Last »
Up