Page 61 of 660
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571111161561 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I have a date.
luv 07:09 PM 06-22-2007
I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****
[Reply]
luv 11:42 PM 07-24-2007
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Does anybody here just stop communicating, though? That's a chick thing, through and through. Doesn't tell you she's not interested, she just freakin' ignores you until you get the message.

I don't think there's ever been a single chick I've dropped that I couldn't tell face to face.

Chicks are such pussies. :-)
There are guys that do that, too.
[Reply]
Direckshun 11:43 PM 07-24-2007
Originally Posted by luv:
There are guys that do that, too.
Then they're pussies.

There's no reason you can't tell someone you went on a handful of dates with that you're just not interested anymore. You'd have to be completely spineless.
[Reply]
luv 11:45 PM 07-24-2007
Then they're pussies.

There's no reason you can't tell someone you went on a handful of dates with that you're just not interested anymore. You'd have to be completely spineless.
Agreed. Although, I'll admit I've done it once.
[Reply]
Direckshun 11:46 PM 07-24-2007
Well I've done it too, but I was ****ing 18.

The chicks I'm talking about are grown adult women, theoretically.
[Reply]
cdcox 11:46 PM 07-24-2007
If she's lost that easily, then she wasn't worth it.
Most people gage the level of interest someone is likely to have in their pet hobby and share accordingly, especially when they first meet the person. I'm sure Dickershun falls in that catagory (i.e. I was pulling his chain).
[Reply]
luv 11:47 PM 07-24-2007
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Most people gage the level of interest someone is likely to have in their pet hobby and share accordingly, especially when they first meet the person. I'm sure Dickershun falls in that catagory (i.e. I was pulling his chain).
Yes, I realize that. :-)
[Reply]
KCChiefsMan 11:48 PM 07-24-2007
Originally Posted by GOATSE:
Another bitch is stalking me.

http://www.okcupid.com/profile?u=auburnlocks

go for it! you have to crawl before you walk
[Reply]
Direckshun 11:49 PM 07-24-2007
For example.

Went to this weeklong orientation a few months ago. Whole time, sat next to this woman. We hit it off okay, and by the end of the week I made a move and asked for her number so we could go grab some drinks some time.

She said sure, gave me her number, then never answered the phone or returned my call.

Grown, adult women. It's really dumb.
[Reply]
luv 11:50 PM 07-24-2007
Well I've done it too, but I was ****ing 18.

The chicks I'm talking about are grown adult women, theoretically.
Maybe they're shy. Or don't want to hurt your feelings.

Or maybe they are real bitches who sit there and laugh at the fact you're trying to get a hold of them.
[Reply]
cdcox 11:51 PM 07-24-2007
Yes, I realize that. :-)
Damn, out sarcasmed again. :-)
[Reply]
007 11:51 PM 07-24-2007
For example.

Went to this weeklong orientation a few months ago. Whole time, sat next to this woman. We hit it off okay, and by the end of the week I made a move and asked for her number so we could go grab some drinks some time.

She said sure, gave me her number, then never answered the phone or returned my call.

Grown, adult women. It's really dumb.
You should be the next contestant on that NBC 20 vs 40 crap.
[Reply]
Direckshun 11:52 PM 07-24-2007
Maybe they're shy. Or don't want to hurt your feelings.
Most realistically, they're seriously selfish, spineless, or mentally defunct.

Because I've been shy for a portion of my life, and I certainly don't make it a habit to hurt people's feelings unless they're Bronco fans. But that's why I actively tell them I'm not interested.

You'd have to be a special kind of stupid to think that just shutting someone out is easier on them than simply telling them you're not interested.
[Reply]
Direckshun 11:53 PM 07-24-2007
Originally Posted by Guru:
You should be the next contestant on that NBC 20 vs 40 crap.
Is that the show where a guy has to choose between 20 year olds and 40 year olds?

'Cause I've had 30somethings shut me out, too.

I've got quite an eclectic array of rejections. :-)
[Reply]
007 11:55 PM 07-24-2007
Is that the show where a guy has to choose between 20 year olds and 40 year olds?

'Cause I've had 30somethings shut me out, too.

I've got quite an eclectic array of rejections. :-)
That would be the one.
[Reply]
luv 11:56 PM 07-24-2007
You'd have to be a special kind of stupid to think that just shutting someone out is easier on them than simply telling them you're not interested.
I agree 100%. If I'm not interested, or know I have no intentions of answering when a guy calls, it's a lot easier to not give him my number. That, plus it makes zero sense to give your number to a perfect stranger who you plan on jilting (sp?).

I've been on the receiving end a few times myself. I know how it feels, so I wouldn't want to do that to someone else.
[Reply]
Page 61 of 660
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571111161561 > Last »
Up