ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 155 of 288
« First < 55105145151152153154155 156157158159165205255 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread***
Hammock Parties 12:16 PM 08-13-2017
AKA GIF'D UP: Franchise QB Edition.

Complete with smooth, clean, CP-exclusive GIFs and bullshit analysis from the guy who stroked off Cassel.

2017: Preseason Game #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #2

2017: Preseason Game #3, Various plays in Posts 198-203

2017: Preseason Game #4, Various plays in Posts 292 and 294

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

[Reply]
O.city 12:49 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by srvy:
I like how Fisher knocks Jones on his ass with just a forearm shiver lol.
Did anyone understand why andy did't just take the yards here?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:56 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
Did anyone understand why andy did't just take the yards here?
3rd and 1 or 1st and 10 with the best offense in football

every one of us takes 1st down
[Reply]
siberian khatru 12:58 PM 12-10-2018
Posted this in the other Mahomes thread as well:

I love Patrick Mahomes and his game. But throwing no-look passes will not pay off in the long run despite all the drooling over it by the media

— Pete Prisco (@PriscoCBS) December 10, 2018

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:00 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Never even crossed my mind that we'd go backwards there; it just doesn't happen to this offense.

And the block in the back penalty was one of those bullshit calls that you could make every play and they decided to go ahead and throw it there; the guy 15 yards away from the play throwing it from behind the play no less. Without that call we're sitting at the 17ish with a new set of downs.

What really puzzled me was why the hell we went with the triple option against a Cover 0 on that third down. I mean lord, that was just a disaster waiting to happen.
[Reply]
O.city 01:00 PM 12-10-2018

I guess, but you could have 2 cracks at getting a yard.

I dunno.
[Reply]
allen_kcCard 01:04 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:

What would make it "pay off"? Turning the head back when you don't have to when you need to look off a defender? If he is comfortable throwing it with the vision he has on the receiver at the time, looking the defender off and then turning the head to throw or not turning the head to throw is a moot point.
[Reply]
O.city 01:04 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Never even crossed my mind that we'd go backwards there; it just doesn't happen to this offense.

And the block in the back penalty was one of those bullshit calls that you could make every play and they decided to go ahead and throw it there; the guy 15 yards away from the play throwing it from behind the play no less. Without that call we're sitting at the 17ish with a new set of downs.

What really puzzled me was why the hell we went with the triple option against a Cover 0 on that third down. I mean lord, that was just a disaster waiting to happen.
I think the 3rd down call was supposed to be a shovel pass to Sherman that he fucked up.

On the block in the back, they actually called the one closer to the play where I'm pretty sure the runner was already down and it didn't matter. Terrible call but I didn't see that one in the Ravens write up so I guess i'll carry on.

I just think I'd have taken the yards. They weren't just mowing the Ravens over offensively. IIRC, that was the drive they ended up punting on? Would have for sure been in FG range.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:20 PM 12-10-2018

Yeah , well let the media drool:

[Reply]
Mr. Plow 01:23 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
I guess, but you could have 2 cracks at getting a yard.

I dunno.
I'm with you. 1st & 10 at 35-40 or 3rd & 1 at the 25. Having that first down is important, but with the Chiefs offense and 2 cracks to get a yard, I'd take the 10 yards & go for the 3rd & 1.

Then again, that's likely one (of many) reasons I'm not an NFL headcoach.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:41 PM 12-10-2018

Complete garbage.
[Reply]
Molitoth 01:43 PM 12-10-2018
I'm curious to see what the WR's were doing downfield during the Q4 play where Mahomes fumbled.

When Mahomes turned around and escaped the pass rush, I knew something special was about to happen.... and then he dropped the ball.

What could have been? Who was coming open in the end zone?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:44 PM 12-10-2018
That buffoon gets a vote for MVP.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:46 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
I'm curious to see what the WR's were doing downfield during the Q4 play where Mahomes fumbled.

When Mahomes turned around and escaped the pass rush, I knew something special was about to happen.... and then he dropped the ball.

What could have been? Who was coming open in the end zone?
The guy sitting behind me said we had a man open for the score but I haven't seen any clips of it.

I was busy having a stroke. Like you (and everyone else that has watched this kid), I was absolutely certain that game was about to be done. Their D was tired, the scramble drill was in the making and this was a clear TD.

Then that ball squirted out and I proceeded to shit myself.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:46 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

I think Reid was anticipating another blitz. If the middle of the field blitzes up the interior, an outside run will kill.

Got a little too cute. Just throw a screen, dipshit.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:51 PM 12-10-2018
I think Reid was anticipating another blitz. If the middle of the field blitzes up the interior, an outside run will kill.

Got a little too cute. Just throw a screen, dipshit.
I was hoping for a jump ball sort of situation to Kelce or Conley. You know they're bringing the house so at least one, if not both, of those guys are likely to end up facing single coverage. Let Mahomes loft one out there and see if they can go up and get it.

They needed about 5 to get back into viable FG range so a screen would have been defensible as well but those are awfully difficult to pull off when you're spread as wide as we were; there's just too much grass for guys to knife through and mess those up.

I just think that cover 0 caught everyone completely flat-footed and I don't know that they even had a play to kill to at that point. I guess you tip your cap to Baltimore but at the time it was just hideous.
[Reply]
Page 155 of 288
« First < 55105145151152153154155 156157158159165205255 > Last »
Up