ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 13
« First < 678910 111213 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Schwartz and Remmers both have back injuries
htismaqe 10:18 PM 12-28-2020
Originally Posted by Infidel Goat:
I think the hope is that Niang can play RT as he did at TCU.
Veach said they planned to put Niang inside at guard, at least to start him out. It’s possible they change their plans because of the situation but they don’t seem like a staff that would panic. I’m guessing Niang is a backup OG to start next season.
[Reply]
notorious 08:23 PM 12-28-2020
Fuck.

We can't lose an All-Pro lineman. Damnit.
[Reply]
carcosa 04:08 AM 12-29-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
Fuck.

We can't lose an All-Pro lineman. Damnit.
If there's a single team that can afford to lose an All-Pro lineman, it's this one. It sucks, and the OL definitely needs to be upgraded this off-season, but I am 100% confident in this team's ability to win a Super Bowl anyway.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:58 PM 12-28-2020
Is Luke Joeckel available
[Reply]
alanm 09:01 PM 12-28-2020
Originally Posted by New World Order:
No.. Wasn't much available when he did play.
[Reply]
Coach 09:13 PM 12-28-2020
Originally Posted by New World Order:
He is, but he ain't good, and not worthy of a roster spot.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:05 PM 12-28-2020
LDT is under contract. He can retire but it wouldn’t necessarily be in his best interest to do so.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:18 PM 12-28-2020
All of this Niang talk makes me sick.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:27 PM 12-28-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
All of this Niang talk makes me sick.
Regardless of what one thinks about the opt-out, it would really help this team if he turns into a solid right tackle fast. We need it.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:41 PM 12-28-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Regardless of what one thinks about the opt-out, it would really help this team if he turns into a solid right tackle fast. We need it.

I’ll guarantee he won’t be worth a shit.

The defending world champions draft you at a position of need with a decent chance to start & you opt-out for whatever reason & then show up in a BLM protest with no mask.

I want a player who loves the game & would die for a chance to play for the world champs. He doesn’t love the game.

NO THANKS!
[Reply]
OKchiefs 11:57 PM 12-28-2020

The defending world champions draft you at a position of need with a decent chance to start & you opt-out for whatever reason & then show up in a BLM protest with no mask.

I want a player who loves the game & would die for a chance to play for the world champs. He doesn’t love the game.

NO THANKS!
:-)
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 12:00 AM 12-29-2020

NO THANKS!
Yeah, might as well just cut him.
[Reply]
Skyy God 03:57 AM 12-29-2020

NO THANKS!
Old man yells at cloud.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:19 AM 12-29-2020

NO THANKS!
Is this true?
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 10:10 AM 12-29-2020
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
Is this true?

I can’t find any visual of him not wearing a mask during the March he organized.

I did find a few videos of him, marching while wearing a mask, with no one within six feet of him.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 13
« First < 678910 111213 >
Up