ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Bob Sutton Employed
KCwolf 09:11 AM 02-11-2019
https://www.profootballrumors.com/2019/02/falcons-hire-bob-sutton-as-senior-defensive-assistant[/URL]
[Reply]
Randallflagg 11:26 AM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Buckweath:
Sutton is being made a scapegoat by a lot of fans here.

He was the Chiefs DC when they had an elite defense for a few years.

It is obvious he was not doing a good job recently but really he was not the only problem with the defense.

Yeah......what? Did I miss something here? "Elite"? When the hell did this happen? :-)
[Reply]
TribalElder 12:04 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Red Zone Greeter.
Thread winner
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:08 PM 02-11-2019
Coach, coach, coach...I have a bold new strategy for you to try here in the ATL, I call it "Bend then snap, BTS for short"! I perfected it in the KCMO, now YOU can reap its rewards here in the ATL my man... Hire some broke-dick whiners, pay them top dollar to do nothing, and you set the table for many trips to/through the buffet line of snappage...

Love always,

Bob "BTS" Sutton
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:10 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
That gif and the one below, are, perhaps, two of the most meaningful gifs in history..

[Reply]
Frosty 12:11 PM 02-11-2019
I'd argue that game planning was Sutton's strength. It was in-game adjustments that he was terrible at. How many times this last season did the defense basically shut down the opposing team through most of the first half, only to fall apart after the two minute warning and all through the second half?

Sutton may actually be able to help the Falcons in this capacity. The odd thing to me is that Quinn runs Seattle's 4-3 Under system where I believe Bob has always been a 3-4 guy but maybe he isn't even that involved in that part of it, just a general game plan.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 12:11 PM 02-11-2019
Trash league rehashes trash.
[Reply]
baitism 12:30 PM 02-11-2019
Falcons fans are pumped about it. Don't know why.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:31 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
He was by far our biggest problem. However he's a very smart coach who was no longer good enough to be a DC. I agree that he still has a lot to offer if he's used right. Just glad it's not us.
OR

The defense was good despite Sutton.

Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Why? Why would any team do this? Bob helping gama plan? He doesn't have a plan.
Sure he does. Be wildly predictable and never change or disguise anything ever.
[Reply]
Rausch 12:52 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
As much as people wanted him gone, you sure are having hard time letting him go.

...move on.
When he first got here I loved him. Much like Dorsey.

But as time went on he got less aggressive, blitzed less, and became more and more predictable.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:56 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by baitism:
good for them, Sutton isn't our problem anymore
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:42 PM 02-11-2019
If the ATL keeps The Bob locked in his car they'll be fine...
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:14 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
That gif and the one below, are, perhaps, two of the most meaningful gifs in history..

[Reply]
Reerun_KC 02:58 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by baitism:
Same reason we pump up trash we rehash here.

People are pumped with a less than mediocre stale Spagnola. Why? Because he’s Chiefs.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:07 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Same reason we pump up trash we rehash here.

People are pumped with a less than mediocre stale Spagnola. Why? Because he’s Chiefs.
A dung beetle that had landed in watery shit would be better than Bob "BTS" Sutton though...
[Reply]
scho63 03:10 PM 02-11-2019
If that's true, Falcons just gave up an extra 7 points a game.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up