ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs hire Brendan Daly (former DL coach for NE)
pugsnotdrugs19 12:25 PM 02-09-2019
https://twitter.com/globejimmcbride/...888424454?s=21 (Sorry, can’t embed right now)

Originally Posted by :
BREAKING: #Patriots defensive line coach Brendan Daly is leaving for a spot on the Kansas City Chiefs' staff, per league source. - Jim McBride
Another fantastic hire and theft by Spagnuolo and Reid. I’ve watched this guy in interviews several times before, always thoroughly impressed.
[Reply]
Amnorix 10:49 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
I'm serious; I want to retire that prick. I want to watch the Chiefs kick their asses from the playoffs no less that three years in a row, or until Brady calls it quits.
And when Brady is gone, I want to walk in to Foxboro and just fucking HUMILIATE that entire fan base on national TV.

That is bizarre to be honest. How do you plan to embarrass a fan base? You can do whatever you want on the field and the “entire fan base” won’t be embarrassed. JFC.

No matter what happens in the future we will always have the glory years to look back on. If the Pats suck in the future, then they suck. Oh well. We still had it GREAT for a ridiculously long time.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 12:01 AM 02-10-2019
Did SR reach out to him on FB? SR's charisma is the only explanation that I can come up with. :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:20 AM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
That is bizarre to be honest. How do you plan to embarrass a fan base? You can do whatever you want on the field and the “entire fan base” won’t be embarrassed. JFC.

No matter what happens in the future we will always have the glory years to look back on. If the Pats suck in the future, then they suck. Oh well. We still had it GREAT for a ridiculously long time.
Yeah, you can sit here today and express such sentiments with ease because you just won a Super Bowl. I simply wish to hasten your journey to your new reality post-Brady. A reality where the Pats will no longer control the east, and where playoff appearances are no longer guaranteed much less won.
A reality where you and the rest of the Bahstan fucknards can gather around the bartender during your latest ass-whipping and screech, "YA, BUT WEE HAAD BRADEEE"! to an audience of only yourselves, because no one in the NFL, media, or fan bases will be listening.
And God REALLY help you if Bill decides to retire simultaneously.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:24 AM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Did SR reach out to him on FB? SR's charisma is the only explanation that I can come up with. :-)
He's been doing the Lord's work lately. We need the Twitter tards to step up and do their fair share as well.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 12:25 AM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
He's been doing the Lord's work lately. We need the Twitter tards to step up and do their fair share as well.
He's a saint. I'm jealous of what you two have. :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:26 AM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by Hannah Barbarian:
Picking coaches from defense that was supposed to be 'raped' :-) hahah, maybe sometime next decade
Didn't have to "steal" shit, Mongo. The writing is on the wall; everyone in this league knows who the true FACE is, and it ain't your creepy, kid-kissing, Mr. Rodgers-looking BRAAAHDEEE.
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:01 AM 02-10-2019
Brady = Super Creepy
Mahomes = Super normal socially acceptable behavior
[Reply]
FringeNC 08:44 AM 02-10-2019
Has this one been finalized? After the House thing...
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:26 AM 02-10-2019
What gets me is how dirty they are and get a pass. Spygate was massively bad and covered up. Deflategate was not as bad but Brady lied and covered it up. Funny how we have never heard from the equipment goons to answer for the incriminating text messages that doomed the defense. Kraft funnels money to pay TB12 but that's seemingly no big deal. Even though he's paying Brady under the table keeping his real paycheck off the salary cap. Dirty organization that gets a pass.
[Reply]
YontsRBake 01:27 PM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:

Apparently you haven’t met any Cowboy fans recently if this is your plan. They’re pathetic lmao.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 02:30 PM 02-10-2019
Dayum! Its like plants Versus Zombies and Clark/Reid just dropped major sun on a Winter Melon and Laser Bean. Amirite!?
[Reply]
Hannah Barbarian 09:12 AM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Didn't have to "steal" shit, Mongo. The writing is on the wall; everyone in this league knows who the true FACE is, and it ain't your creepy, kid-kissing, Mr. Rodgers-looking BRAAAHDEEE.
Illusionary arguments is the best you can do apparently... I didn't say a word about 'stealing', go back to school, maybe Lakeview Woods this time?

Peyton Manning was the face of the league for ~12 years and his specialty was getting awards granted by circle jerk sycophants. Glad to know you'll settle for FACE of the league instead of rings
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:13 AM 02-11-2019
Illusionary arguments is the best you can do apparently... I didn't say a word about 'stealing', go back to school, maybe Lakeview Woods this time?

Peyton Manning was the face of the league for ~12 years and his specialty was getting awards granted by circle jerk sycophants. Glad to know you'll settle for FACE of the league instead of rings
Manning would have had 4 rings minimum if he were in NE his entire career. Minimum.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:45 AM 02-11-2019

Can anyone else believe how delusional this stupid Patriot Mongo is?
[Reply]
RunKC 11:08 AM 01-01-2020
Anyone think this design looks familiar? It is. It’s the same design Daly used successfully against Mahomes in the first half of the AFCCG.

Nice to see him using that here.

Great setup here. The look has the Chargers confused on who to account for. It is designed for Clark to create a rush lane for Suggs on a delay. So Suggs accounts for TE. Guard takes Clark wide creating the lane and Suggs loops in on the delay. #JacobsEyeInTheSky #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/nLHhmCV9qA

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) January 1, 2020

[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up