ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 36 of 40
« First < 263233343536 37383940 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs to hire Matt House as LB coach [no, really - they actually are this time]
RealSNR 08:46 AM 02-08-2019

Source: the Chiefs are expected to hire University of Kentucky defensive coordinator Matt House as their linebackers coach.

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) February 8, 2019

Holy shit. I actually thought we should just straight up hire this guy as DC. He was on my list of top 3 candidates. We got him as LB coach?

Fucking homerun hire if it comes to pass
[Reply]
In58men 08:06 AM 02-13-2019
If Matt loses the rest of his hair, he’ll have the typical Chief fan look :-)
[Reply]
Skyy God 08:21 AM 02-13-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
If Matt loses the rest of his hair, he’ll have the typical Chief fan look :-)
That’s a when, not if.
[Reply]
stumppy 08:27 AM 02-13-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
What happened to the devil being in Miss Jones?
It got lost in the shuffle after we got the internet.
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:30 AM 02-13-2019

[Reply]
htismaqe 09:19 AM 02-13-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
What happened to the devil being in Miss Jones?
He went down to Georgia and the rest is history.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:11 AM 02-13-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
He went down to Georgia and the rest is history.
Sounds peachy...
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 10:53 AM 02-13-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Big Bossman?
I was thinking Bubba Ray Dudley
[Reply]
Skyy God 04:05 PM 02-13-2019
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
She is clearly 5’ 4”, 175+ in this scenario
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 04:25 PM 02-13-2019
Magnificent mullet, however.
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:00 PM 02-13-2019
House's eyes are so close together which gives him an advantage focusing. He's like a cyclops but for linebackers instead of sheep.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:17 AM 12-12-2019
Time to recognize this guy and Brendan Daley. These guys have done a terrific job as the year has has gone on. They’ve really hidden some deficiencies at DT and most notably LB.

Reggie Ragland has actually looked like a passable starter at times and Damien Wilson just had his best game here.

The future is bright with these guys. Hope we can keep them under wraps for a few years.
[Reply]
O.city 10:32 AM 12-12-2019
Reggie looks like a really good player. They've found a nice role for him.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:34 AM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Time to recognize this guy and Brendan Daley. These guys have done a terrific job as the year has has gone on. They’ve really hidden some deficiencies at DT and most notably LB.

Reggie Ragland has actually looked like a passable starter at times and Damien Wilson just had his best game here.

The future is bright with these guys. Hope we can keep them under wraps for a few years.
And I think it's important that we also take this opportunity to take another shit on Mark DeLeone:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...postcount=1434

Spoiler!

The LBs at least appear to have a plan this season when they didn't last season. That's going to be part scheme (Spags) but even larger part pure coaching (their position coaches).

And there's been clear differences from Ragland, some slight improvement from Hitchens and Wilson's looked damn good. Yes, House deserves credit for that. And DeLeone deserves more scorn.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:50 AM 12-12-2019
He’s done wonders for Ragland.

Hitchens needs to be released. I bet Veach could find a scrub off another team that would be better.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:51 AM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
And I think it's important that we also take this opportunity to take another shit on Mark DeLeone:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...postcount=1434

The LBs at least appear to have a plan this season when they didn't last season. That's going to be part scheme (Spags) but even larger part pure coaching (their position coaches).

And there's been clear differences from Ragland, some slight improvement from Hitchens and Wilson's looked damn good. Yes, House deserves credit for that. And DeLeone deserves more scorn.
Yes and I would add Sam Madison. The secondary has done a nice job with communication and they’ve really come together with new faces everywhere.

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but the defense is coaching better than the offense this season.

If Andy can figure a way to hide the IOL deficiency and get the offense rolling again, we are going to destroy everybody.

Yes even Baltimore, just like last time.
[Reply]
Page 36 of 40
« First < 263233343536 37383940 >
Up