ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 40
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs to hire Matt House as LB coach [no, really - they actually are this time]
RealSNR 08:46 AM 02-08-2019

Source: the Chiefs are expected to hire University of Kentucky defensive coordinator Matt House as their linebackers coach.

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) February 8, 2019

Holy shit. I actually thought we should just straight up hire this guy as DC. He was on my list of top 3 candidates. We got him as LB coach?

Fucking homerun hire if it comes to pass
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:01 AM 02-10-2019
Never mind already posted
[Reply]
Rams Fan 12:05 AM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Not surprised if anyone has followed how kentucky recruits both in basketball and football it's pretty ****ing shady
1 radio guy in Nebraska said UK played dirty to get Wandale, who ended up decommitting to Nebraska.

Cal doesn't have to play dirty to get anyone to come for UK, because it's fucking UK.

Fuck off with your BS.
[Reply]
bricks 12:39 AM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Can’t he just resign? **** Kentucky. Never gonna be a top dog program, no matter how hard they try.
Thats what Im thinking. He should just resign. Unless there is some sort of bullshit collegiate rule that doesn’t allow him to, then I could understand.

Personally I wouldn’t want to work for somebody I don’t trust especially if they took away an opportunity from me to better myself. I could only imagine how the guy feels.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:47 AM 02-10-2019
Ha! So this podunk basketball school thinks they're going to block the Chiefs from getting what they AND the coach in question wants?

This is where being the big, dirty, shady NFL comes in real handy. We're going to titty-twist that little college program until they scream like Justin Beiber being raped by a dolphin.

And besides, anyone named "Stoops" needs to be ball-gagged and stuffed in to a refrigerator.
[Reply]
Brooklyn 07:59 AM 02-10-2019
So where does the latest status on House sit? He used us for a raise and wants to stay fat happy paid in Kentucky? Or they really are holding him hostage? Tough to distill from the thread since there are still mostly positive emotions about him. Hard to imagine his salary in KC would be any less so what gives?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 08:25 AM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
And besides, anyone named "Stoops" needs to be ball-gagged and stuffed in to a refrigerator.
:-) Done this before?
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 08:40 AM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by Brooklyn:
So where does the latest status on House sit? He used us for a raise and wants to stay fat happy paid in Kentucky? Or they really are holding him hostage? Tough to distill from the thread since there are still mostly positive emotions about him. Hard to imagine his salary in KC would be any less so what gives?

I would lean more towards the first as this whole story and progression just doesn’t make sense.

Chiefs came in and offered a job. He was interested. Kentucky came back and said ‘what if we give you a nice fat raise?’ Talked it over with his family. Maybe they like it there and decided they wanna stay there for now? It’s not like he’s not gonna get another NFL opportunity again. Maybe he waits for a DC position to be offered with an NFL team. He seems to want to go back to the NFL. :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:48 AM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by dwwataz:
:-) Done this before?
I can neither confirm nor deny at this time... :-)
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 08:59 AM 02-10-2019
I can neither confirm nor deny at this time... :-)
https://giphy.com/gifs/transparent-jail-mR9dWo88e5jFe

I don't know why I'm incapable of embedding..
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 02-10-2019, 09:02 AM
This message has been deleted by Naptown Chief.
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:05 AM 02-10-2019
Egggsactly!

[Reply]
nychief 09:21 AM 02-10-2019
not going get upset over a fucking LB coach.
[Reply]
In58men 09:24 AM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by nychief:
not going get upset over a fucking LB coach.

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:30 AM 02-10-2019
:-)

#unrelenting
[Reply]
In58men 09:35 AM 02-10-2019
:-)

#unrelenting
NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!
[Reply]
Warrick 09:35 AM 02-10-2019
Tell him to resign and that the Chiefs will give him 75k extra towards his contract provided he can get these linebackers and this defense in the top 20... Win -win for everyone involved, except Kentucky of course.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 40
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up