ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 13
« First < 7891011 1213 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Selling a house
Bugeater 01:28 AM 02-07-2019
Is fucking maddening. It's nothing but a goddamn string of useless fucking people with their hands out wanting money.

Seller's agent: Try to get you to underprice your home for a quick, easy sale. Not good at keeping you informed.

Buyers agent: Sit around and wait for a buyer to find something they like online, and go unlock a fucking door for them.

Home inspectors: Biggest fucking sham ever. OH WE PROTECT THE BUYER. Yeah just the dumbass lazy buyers who aren't capable of walking around a house and spotting obvious defects on their own. Mostly a way to extort more money from the seller after a deal has been made.

And the closing costs...title fee escrow fee tax stamp blah blah blah what in the earthly fuck is all this shit?

$205,000 house....$25,000 just GONE off the top.

Hopefully I'll die in the next house we buy so I don't ever have to go through this shit again.
[Reply]
Bugeater 12:33 PM 02-10-2019
You can't add this to a house later on at any price

[Reply]
LoneWolf 12:35 PM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
You can't add this to a house later on at any price

You’re right. That is an awesome view of a TV tower.
[Reply]
Bugeater 12:37 PM 02-10-2019
:-) Asshole...
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:41 PM 02-10-2019
Nice view. Is that your potential deck on the right, or is that someone else's?
[Reply]
LoneWolf 12:42 PM 02-10-2019
:-) Asshole...
I’m just fucking with you, Bug. Wyoming is a beautiful state. Good luck with the move.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 12:52 PM 02-10-2019
We're probably going to make an offer on the fixer upper with the view. The place speaks to me.
Hopefully in a different language than the last one.
[Reply]
Bugeater 12:59 PM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Nice view. Is that your potential deck on the right, or is that someone else's?
That's actually the roof of the detached 2 car garage/workshop.

Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
I’m just fucking with you, Bug. Wyoming is a beautiful state. Good luck with the move.
I know and thanks. It's been quite the endeavour.
[Reply]
Bugeater 01:01 PM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Hopefully in a different language than the last one.
That's the part that scares me. But we're pretty much out of our minds for doing this, might as well go all in.
[Reply]
lewdog 01:33 PM 02-10-2019
Pay no attention to Lonewolf.

Dude lives in Wichita by choice!

:-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:35 PM 02-10-2019
When you move there, will you befriend the person who buys the 1970s-style house with the tile, get to know them, get yourself invited over to dinner at some point, and then ask them what that thing is inside the column?
[Reply]
LoneWolf 02:28 PM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Pay no attention to Lonewolf.

Dude lives in Wichita by choice!

We thought about moving to Arizona, but the shitty health care workers and over abundance of mustangs on the roads scared us off.
[Reply]
lewdog 02:30 PM 02-10-2019
We thought about moving to Arizona, but the shitty health care workers and over abundance of mustangs on the roads scared us off.

Ain’t wrong there Boo!!!
[Reply]
stevieray 04:35 PM 02-10-2019
I was just in Wichita..booming.
[Reply]
Bugeater 05:04 PM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
When you move there, will you befriend the person who buys the 1970s-style house with the tile, get to know them, get yourself invited over to dinner at some point, and then ask them what that thing is inside the column?
Now that I am home and can see the pic on a full size screen, I can see 8" flue pipe on it, so I was sure it was something with the HVAC system.

Prepare to be disappointed again...

https://www.northlineexpress.com/8-m...UaAuO4EALw_wcB

[Reply]
007 05:30 PM 02-10-2019
Now that I am home and can see the pic on a full size screen, I can see 8" flue pipe on it, so I was sure it was something with the HVAC system.

Prepare to be disappointed again...

https://www.northlineexpress.com/8-m...UaAuO4EALw_wcB

We had one of those when I was a kid
[Reply]
Page 11 of 13
« First < 7891011 1213 >
Up