ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Wearing a mask is hazardous to your health.
Taco John 02:14 PM 06-29-2020

What's more, according to the CDC, the provisional Death Count for COVID-19 is virtually zero. Nobody is dying from COVID-19 anymore.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...ekly/index.htm

The pandemic is over. All that's left is the politics.
[Reply]
Taco John 12:07 AM 06-30-2020
The best part is that your idea of valid data is how many youtube subscribers the guy had. You dismissed the information because of a youtube subscriber count. You are a serious dumbass.
[Reply]
Taco John 12:08 AM 06-30-2020
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
right now they wear them pretty much all day, and every doctor and nurses wear them pretty much all day long, they have too.
Being a doctor is a shit job these days. I'd rather be where I am than be a doctor in the Post-Obama era.
[Reply]
kcxiv 12:10 AM 06-30-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Being a doctor is a shit job these days. I'd rather be where I am than be a doctor in the Post-Obama era.
Ok, but your original statement was dead wrong.
[Reply]
Taco John 12:10 AM 06-30-2020
Seriously. Think about how dumb that is. You didn't even consider the data because you looked at a subscriber count. You're a fucking moron.
[Reply]
Taco John 12:10 AM 06-30-2020
Ok, but your original statement was dead wrong.
no it wasn't. Before all of this political hysteria doctors didn't walk around wearing masks all day.
[Reply]
kcxiv 12:13 AM 06-30-2020
no it wasn't. Before all of this political hysteria doctors didn't walk around wearing masks all day.
THis post started today, you are smart enough to know that they all are right now and have been for what 4 months now? quit moving goal posts.
[Reply]
Taco John 12:19 AM 06-30-2020
THis post started today, you are smart enough to know that they all are right now and have been for what 4 months now? quit moving goal posts.
You're dismissed. This is pointless.
[Reply]
-King- 01:13 AM 06-30-2020
Wow they're wearing them all day now? Guess that explains the spike in nurse and doctor deaths. Wait...
[Reply]
Gravedigger 01:20 AM 06-30-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
just trust this woman

Trust her more than you.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 03:47 AM 06-30-2020
My boss decided over the weekend that weve got to mask up again. I swear I feel like Im being smothered with a pillow.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:31 AM 06-30-2020
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
My boss decided over the weekend that weve got to mask up again. I swear I feel like Im being smothered with a pillow.
I've tried to wear one many times and I cannot breathe in it, I will not be able to work during this. I hope it gets rescinded soon.
[Reply]
alanm 05:46 AM 06-30-2020
right now they wear them pretty much all day, and every doctor and nurses wear them pretty much all day long, they have too.
Except for the office people I saw yesterday at our hospital. The people who met the public were wearing masks. The women who were back working on their computers about half were not. I was a little surprised at that.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 05:59 AM 06-30-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
Wow they're wearing them all day now? Guess that explains the spike in nurse and doctor deaths. Wait...

[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:09 AM 06-30-2020
Originally Posted by MotherJefer:
This thread is so LOL. Wear your masks, idiots.
Idiots are already wearing them.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:43 AM 06-30-2020
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Trust her more than you.
She thinks she can tell an entire State what to do. :-)

Gov. Karen is walking into your business and if she sees one customer without a mask, she wants to see the manager.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Up