ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Wearing a mask is hazardous to your health.
Taco John 02:14 PM 06-29-2020

What's more, according to the CDC, the provisional Death Count for COVID-19 is virtually zero. Nobody is dying from COVID-19 anymore.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...ekly/index.htm

The pandemic is over. All that's left is the politics.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 05:09 PM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Who wears a mask all day? I have one in my pocket at all times. Put it on where I have to, which is a very small part of the day.
So you don't wear it outside? You trumptard!
[Reply]
NinerDoug 05:12 PM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
So you don't wear it outside? You trumptard!
Not unless Iím around other people. Thereís no reason to wear it unless you are around other people.
[Reply]
penguinz 05:12 PM 06-29-2020
https://www.ucsf.edu/news/2020/06/41...-masks-prevent
[Reply]
listopencil 09:25 PM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Not unless Iím around other people. Thereís no reason to wear it unless you are around other people.
Like at a protest, or a gay pride event, or a concert, or a political rally?
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 09:29 PM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Like at a protest, or a gay pride event, or a concert, or a political rally?
MoAr ImPoRtAnT rEeEeEeEeEeEeE!1!1!!1!1!12345678
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:02 PM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:

Such lies. Always such lies. And of course the same people who are always wrong but always believe the lies will believe these ones. This is nature's way.
[Reply]
MotherJefer 10:51 PM 06-29-2020
This thread is so LOL. Wear your masks, idiots.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:16 PM 06-29-2020
This may be one of the least informative and dumbest threads ever posted on CP.
[Reply]
Taco John 11:26 PM 06-29-2020
The sheep get very angry when presented with data that contradicts what the herd masters are telling them they must believe.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:31 PM 06-29-2020
The sheep get very angry when presented with data that contradicts what the herd masters are telling them they must believe.
I believe we are at a point where people are overloaded with information and are not savvy enough to weed out biased sources of data and incorrect hypotheses.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:38 PM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I believe we are at a point where people are overloaded with information and are not savvy enough to weed out biased sources of data and incorrect hypotheses.
just trust this woman

[Reply]
Taco John 11:38 PM 06-29-2020
Yes, exactly. So they follow the narrative of the herd masters instead because that way they don't have to think, or discern, but just listen and do.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:47 PM 06-29-2020
Yes, exactly. So they follow the narrative of the herd masters instead because that way they don't have to think, or discern, but just listen and do.
I don't know man, this random guy with 193 subscribers on YouTube posting a video must be pretty legit.

This is the information you are going with. Not from world renowned experts in their field.

Have you considered this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunnin...3Kruger_effect
[Reply]
Taco John 12:05 AM 06-30-2020
I don't know man, this random guy with 193 subscribers on YouTube posting a video must be pretty legit.

This is the information you are going with. Not from world renowned experts in their field.
lol, you dipshit. I posted CDC statistics in this thread showing deaths decreasing to zero and your brilliant take was "This may be one of the least informative and dumbest threads ever posted on CP."

Yes, I think you suffer from Dunning Kreuger, because you're a complete fucking moron who thinks he's intelligent. You're not even remotely intelligent. You're a serious dumbass.
[Reply]
kcxiv 12:06 AM 06-30-2020
You moron. They don't wear masks all day. They wear them for procedures. :-)
right now they wear them pretty much all day, and every doctor and nurses wear them pretty much all day long, they have too.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up