ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Wearing a mask is hazardous to your health.
Taco John 02:14 PM 06-29-2020



What's more, according to the CDC, the provisional Death Count for COVID-19 is virtually zero. Nobody is dying from COVID-19 anymore.


https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...ekly/index.htm


The pandemic is over. All that's left is the politics.
[Reply]
Taco John 02:51 PM 06-29-2020
Basically, this is all over. All that's left is the politics. If you're a Democrat, you should probably wear a mask to show other Democrats how good a person you are. If you're a Republican, you should probably not wear a mask because there's no reason for you to.




[Reply]
Donger 02:52 PM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
The pandemic is over. All that's left is the politics.
Are you even aware that we're seeing a rather drastic spike in new cases?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:57 PM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Basically, this is all over. All that's left is the politics. If you're a Democrat, you should probably wear a mask to show other Democrats how good a person you are. If you're a Republican, you should probably not wear a mask because there's no reason for you to.



One guy's "clinical impression" that the virus is some sort of weaker feline is about as useful as tits on a boar.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:57 PM 06-29-2020
You live by the mask, you DIE by the mask.
[Reply]
Taco John 02:58 PM 06-29-2020

[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 02:59 PM 06-29-2020

[Reply]
Taco John 02:59 PM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Are you even aware that we're seeing a rather drastic spike in new cases?
Yeah so? A spike in cases while deaths are falling to zero is good news.

Take the mask off, get some fresh, clean oxygen into your system and use it to think a little.
[Reply]
Donger 03:00 PM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Yeah so? A spike in cases while deaths are falling to zero is good news.

Take the mask off, get some fresh, clean oxygen into your system and use it to think a little.
So? Well, what has to happen for there to be new deaths? Need a hint?
[Reply]
Bugeater 03:02 PM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by F150:
we need the death count from masks
I just died from mine.
[Reply]
penguinz 03:20 PM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
So? Well, what has to happen for there to be new deaths? Need a hint?
The idea that people need to be infected in order to die from it is a liberal and MSM hoax.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 03:20 PM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
TJ is like the Pied Piper of nutjobs.
You should know.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:23 PM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
You should know.
Sick burn, dude.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:34 PM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
You live by the mask, you DIE by the mask.

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:39 PM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
That's an interesting video TJ. It matches what my doctor told me. Plus I know oxygen helps heal. So I deduce that everyone wearing a mandated mask all day at work for instance, would likely make them sicker.

The headache thing is interesting as I am prone to very severe migraines.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:42 PM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
That's an interesting video TJ. It matches what my doctor told me.
There's a shock.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up