ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Houston Hospital Boss Shatters Media’s COVID Fearmongering
BucEyedPea 10:25 AM 06-29-2020
"Only About 3 Or 4 More People In ICU"

Houston Methodist CEO Dr. Marc Boom told CNBC on Monday that the demographics of the outbreak have “flipped” and that the mostly-younger people arriving in the state’s hospitals often don’t require ICU beds, even though many do get very sick...

Additionally, as CNBC reports, Boom says Houston Methodist has the necessary capacity to handle the Covid-19 outbreak, echoing similar comments on CNBC Friday from Dr. David Callender, CEO of Memorial Hermann Health System in Houston.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/29/hous...ng-people.html

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/ho...ore-people-icu

And wouldn't ya' know it was younger people out in crowds protesting and not social distancing. Then there's those who went to bars where there was no social distancing.

This matches what that epidemiologist said on the Ingraham Angle. The acuity of the virus is less than it was as it mutates.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 11:13 AM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
A bloody Bolshevik revolution.
yup, these idiots don't know history
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:13 AM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhattaClownIam:

^ ^ ^
Tap out acknowledged.
[Reply]
F150 11:15 AM 06-29-2020
Wow

so Houstons Hospital is actually filling up

Check your sources #protip
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 11:16 AM 06-29-2020
Tap out acknowledged.
I don't think you understand what that means.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:19 AM 06-29-2020
More people will die of TB in the world than from Covid. Gimme a break.

Plus we have more people with TB here in America now due to illegal immigrants from poor and unsanitary countries.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:19 AM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by F150:
Wow

It doesn't say that either. "We do have the capacity to care for many more patients, and have lots of fluidity and ability to manage," Boom said. Reading is essential.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:20 AM 06-29-2020
Wow

TMC is a area in town. Houston has 80 Hospitals with 2,100 ICU beds at normal. (Can be rapidly expanded if needed)

There are currently 371 Covid 19 ICU people. and 1,200 in hospital for COVID19 across all hospitals.

Calm down,
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:20 AM 06-29-2020
Wow

How about the fact that it isn't full of covid, just covid is filling the spots that are usually open.

Even New York at it's worst, and it had the worst of anywhere in the US, never needed the field hospitals or extra ventilators they insisted they needed.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:22 AM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
How about the fact that it isn't full of covid, just covid is filling the spots that are usually open.
You're talkin' to a guy that wants the Gates vaccine—BADLY and to force all of us to get it. There's a method to his madness.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:22 AM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
big facts liberal just keep overlooking. Just like they think this spike is from bars.

Lmao

Yeah protests had nothing to do with it, hell they think it didn't even really contribute to it at all. Never mind it is probably the leading cause for all these new cases.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:54 AM 06-29-2020
From a tweet inside the link:
"We are seeing younger patients, we are seeing a shorter length of stay, we are seeing lower immortality, and we are seeing lower ICU utilization."

[Reply]
Ninerfan11 11:55 AM 06-29-2020
Libs will never learn. They see a story and like lemmings they jump off the cliff immediately. I've taken the Bongino rule on all news stories; wait 24 hours after hearing anything negative about Trump.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:01 PM 06-29-2020
From a tweet inside the link:
"We are seeing younger patients, we are seeing a shorter length of stay, we are seeing lower immortality, and we are seeing lower ICU utilization."

OK, I have to admit that I'm now intrigued.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:03 PM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
OK, I have to admit that I'm now intrigued.
It means that less people live forever after being treated at that hospital. :-)
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 12:03 PM 06-29-2020
Idiots are going to keep protesting to keep boosting cases too; this is some despicable stuff.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up