ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>SCOTUS Strikes Down LA Abortion Ban
RodeoPants2 09:16 AM 06-29-2020
Remember when Susan Collins believed Kavanaugh when he said Roe was settled law?

Originally Posted by :
Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. joined the court’s liberals in striking down the law, saying it was required by the court’s decision overturning a Texas law in 2016.
“The legal doctrine of stare decisis requires us, absent special circumstances, to treat like cases alike,” Roberts wrote in concurring with the decision. “The Louisiana law imposes a burden on access to abortion just as severe as that imposed by the Texas law, for the same reasons. Therefore Louisiana’s law cannot stand under our precedents.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...4c6_story.html
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:59 AM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
holy shit..........
Yeah, we could start a whole other thread about this, and some of the shenanigans that happened a decade ago.

Stevieray is just a bitter cunt though. Angry because of dead embryos. :-)
[Reply]
Mecca 10:08 AM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Yeah, we could start a whole other thread about this, and some of the shenanigans that happened a decade ago.

Stevieray is just a bitter cunt though. Angry because of dead embryos. :-)
He can pay for all of those embryos I guess, that's an aspect no one ever wants to talk about.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:16 AM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
He can pay for all of those embryos I guess, that's an aspect no one ever wants to talk about.
go spend time with your daughter.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:16 AM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
holy shit..........
yup, denied it all day long.
[Reply]
Pogue 10:19 AM 06-29-2020
Where are all the bushies/project franklin pierce project jackoffs to tell us all what real conservatism looks like?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:20 AM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
yup, denied it all day long.
Yeah, that's the story here. :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:20 PM 06-29-2020

Live look at Iraq after it's dethroned as the worst mistake of Bush's presidency... pic.twitter.com/PlsuteYIRM

— Bonchie (@bonchieredstate) June 29, 2020

[Reply]
Iowanian 01:22 PM 06-29-2020
I guess those BL don't M after all.

Yeah for killing babies!?!
[Reply]
cosmo20002 01:28 PM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
750,000. Abortions a year.
Just how many do you think are Christians?
10,000 if you're lucky..
A fetus can't choose a religion, but chances are the mom celebrates Christmas.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:29 PM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by Iowanian:

The law at issue didn't ban abortions. It required doctors performing them to have admitting privileges at local hospitals.

The ostensible purpose of the law was to protect the health of woman having abortions. Apparently there is no reason to require doctors performing abortions to have admitting privileges. I.e., there is no rational reason behind the law. So it was struck down.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:36 PM 06-29-2020
Roberts just proved, once again, that he has no business being on the SCOTUS.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:37 PM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by Iowanian:

"Black Lives Matter" screamed the middle class white woman just days after making a donation to Planned Parenthood.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:39 PM 06-29-2020
Why do we care about this?

If you don't support abortion don't have one, why do you care so much what other people do? Especially considering how high the number of abortions is for poor and minorities...

The same people who are anti-abortion are the same people who bitch about the welfare system and tax money. You don't think that with no abortions this would get worse?
[Reply]
srvy 01:39 PM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
go spend time with your daughter.
Kids? He has games and butt sitting to do. Just give her a Nintendo and how a baloney sandwich in her room she is fine. Mecca
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:43 PM 06-29-2020
Clint I'm having sex with your ex wife
[Reply]
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up