ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 55
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Unpatriotic Trumptards refuse to wear masks to help USA.
penchief 08:37 PM 06-28-2020
Quit whining like little bitches and man up.

We're all in this together so do your part. If you care more about your political ideology or sparing Trump from embarrassment, then you are being shortsighted. Quit being petty unpatriotic pieces of shit like your hero and do the prudent thing.

Show respect for your fellow Americans and help get our economy going again.
[Reply]
Al Czervik 07:00 AM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
How long have I been saying it, these ****s are utterly dependent on responsible people being responsible, even while they spend all their time lavishing love on the ****ups and the irresponsible and the destructive and hateful, and all the while continuing to heap scorn on the responsible they depend on.

It's like the shitty mom who devotes all her love and emotion to the druggie-dropout baby of the litter and curses daily the eldest child on the Dean's list in medical school for every little slight and perceived shortcoming.

Abusive co-dependence, . . . at least at the family level there is divorce and emancipation. We're stuck with these cancerous busybodies who preach 'togetherness' ONLY when it is perceived to benefit them directly, and preach '**** you dickwad. #resistance' when they don't get their way.
Rep
[Reply]
penchief 07:01 AM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Do you?

How 'bout this take: " everything Trump says is asinine." You sound like the mainstream media.

You called Bush an "arch conservative" too. That's not only false but a partisan talking point.

Oh, and we have common sense gun control already.
I donít need to listen to anyone but Trump to know that what comes out of his mouth is asinine. Nobody needs to tell me that. It should be just as obvious to you. The fact that you roll with every lie and every stupid thing he utters is proof that you are divorced from reality. Nice example youíre setting.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:25 AM 06-29-2020
I want, I want, I want. I, I, I, me, me, me.

We're all in this together, you worthless fuckwads, make ME happy!!
Fuck off. Seriously. Fuck off.

You want the exact same shit. Probably more than I do (with the exception of football since your fuckboy Alex Smith is no longer playing for the Chiefs)

We're about to miss a season of Mahomes if you dipshits (that includes you, Clay) don't start taking this fucking crap seriously.
[Reply]
warrior 07:29 AM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Yup. Weak little pussies.

LoL you're the biggest pussy that's ever posted on CP
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 07:32 AM 06-29-2020
Would you rather:

1. Wear a mask and the economy stays open.

2. Don't wear one and we shut down again.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:34 AM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

You want the exact same shit. Probably more than I do (with the exception of football since your fuckboy Alex Smith is no longer playing for the Chiefs)

We're about to miss a season of Mahomes if you dipshits (that includes you, Clay) don't start taking this fucking crap seriously.
Being defiant is more valuable.
[Reply]
Donger 07:36 AM 06-29-2020
Interesting that some Republicans are now urging, publicly, Trump to start wearing.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:37 AM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
There was a stay at home order? Who/What was going to enforce said order?
The fake government boogeymen that don't exist outside places like NY and Chicago.

The girl I was dating at the time was super scared by the stay at home order. People thought they were going to be pulled over. :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:42 AM 06-29-2020

fuck off, seriously fuck off.

Sure I want things, but I'm not out imagining up scenarios where I have someone else to blame if I don't get what I want.

You're such a fucking self-centered narcissist that you can't face the slightest adversity without creating a scapegoat before it even strikes, so you can comfort yourself with your self-generated hatred.

For fuck's sake, you were the one throwing a temper tantrum last week because people weren't putting on faux happy-faces to make YOU feel better, regardless of how THEY actually felt.

Gutless narcissist.

[Reply]
RealSNR 07:50 AM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The fake government boogeymen that don't exist outside places like NY and Chicago.

The girl I was dating at the time was super scared by the stay at home order. People thought they were going to be pulled over. :-)
Wear a mask and protect your Jackson statue, bro.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:52 AM 06-29-2020

Sure I want things, but I'm not out imagining up scenarios where I have someone else to blame if I don't get what I want.

You're such a fucking self-centered narcissist that you can't face the slightest adversity without creating a scapegoat before it even strikes, so you can comfort yourself with your self-generated hatred.

For fuck's sake, you were the one throwing a temper tantrum last week because people weren't putting on faux happy-faces to make YOU feel better, regardless of how THEY actually felt.

Gutless narcissist.

Wear a mask and go rub one out to your Alex Smith fantasies, dweeb.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 07:54 AM 06-29-2020
I don't care if people wear masks or not, but "MUH FREEDUMZ" being used as an excuse to not wear one is laughable.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:57 AM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
I don't care if people wear masks or not, but "MUH FREEDUMZ" being used as an excuse to not wear one is laughable.

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:00 AM 06-29-2020
**** off. Seriously. **** off.

You want the exact same shit. Probably more than I do (with the exception of football since your ****boy Alex Smith is no longer playing for the Chiefs)

We're about to miss a season of Mahomes if you dipshits (that includes you, Clay) don't start taking this ****ing crap seriously.
JHC, what happened to your libertarian credentials especially of live and let live. You want to force mask mandates now?

In a clinical setting healthcare workers, dispose of their masks after using them and then wash their hands. How many lay people are gonna do that? They're already touching their faces often with the masks on. But they probably wear the same bacteria-infected mask over and over while taking in less oxygen.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:02 AM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
JHC, what happened to your libertarian credentials especially of live and let live. You want to force mask mandates now?
BEP: "Live and let live!"

Also BEP: "Bill Gates intends to murder millions of innocent people!"
[Reply]
Page 9 of 55
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up