ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 53
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Unpatriotic Trumptards refuse to wear masks to help USA.
penchief 08:37 PM 06-28-2020
Quit whining like little bitches and man up.

We're all in this together so do your part. If you care more about your political ideology or sparing Trump from embarrassment, then you are being shortsighted. Quit being petty unpatriotic pieces of shit like your hero and do the prudent thing.

Show respect for your fellow Americans and help get our economy going again.
[Reply]
penchief 02:21 AM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Gun control legislation. Go.
I'm a liberal who firmly believes in the second amendment. That said, I also believe in common sense gun control. The two are not mutually exclusive. The problem in this country has been single issue politics. The republican party has made a living of exploiting single issue politics over the past forty years, whether that has been abortion, gun control, or homosexuality.

It has never mattered if the republican party's economic policies were detrimental to their voting base, they still got elected due to single issue politics. It has been a cynical, yet successful strategy. So while you want to use gun control as an example, you are equally duped by the republican party when it comes to election year politics.
[Reply]
Bump 02:26 AM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by penchief:
I'm a liberal who firmly believes in the second amendment. That said, I also believe in common sense gun control. The two are not mutually exclusive. The problem in this country has been single issue politics. The republican party has made a living of exploiting single issue politics over the past forty years, whether that has been abortion, gun control, or homosexuality.

It has never mattered if the republican party's economic policies were detrimental to their voting base, they still got elected due to single issue politics. It has been a cynical, yet successful strategy. So while you want to use gun control as an example, you are equally duped by the republican party when it comes to election year politics.
sick Obama/news speak bruh
[Reply]
penchief 02:27 AM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by Bump:
Oh look! Another libshit projecting!

It has plenty of relevance to the topic at hand. None of you made threads about COVID and the riots, but here you are now when you think it helps you politically. You have no legitimate argument on this topic.
If you are incapable of recognizing that these two issues required separate responses, that is a reflection on your capacity to understand complex issues. The fact that you call them riots instead of protests exposes your bias. I hope someday that you are able to recognize this.
[Reply]
penchief 02:29 AM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by Bump:
sick Obama/news speak bruh
Again, nothing but talking points. Do you even have an original thought of your own?
[Reply]
listopencil 02:36 AM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by penchief:
I'm a liberal who firmly believes in the second amendment. That said, I also believe in common sense gun control. The two are not mutually exclusive. The problem in this country has been single issue politics. The republican party has made a living of exploiting single issue politics over the past forty years, whether that has been abortion, gun control, or homosexuality.

It has never mattered if the republican party's economic policies were detrimental to their voting base, they still got elected due to single issue politics. It has been a cynical, yet successful strategy. So while you want to use gun control as an example, you are equally duped by the republican party when it comes to election year politics.
The liberal side is represented by the Democrats. They do nothing but virtue signal while standing on the bloodied bodies of dead children and propose useless legislation that accomplishes nothing. They do this because I'm upset and something must be done is the rallying cry of their hive mind followers and they want to pretend that they are solving a problem to score political points with them. Blaming an inanimate object for man's inhumanity to man is magical thinking at its worst, and ensuring that they have armed security while simultaneously attempting to disarm honest responsible citizens is hypocrisy at its most disgusting.
[Reply]
penchief 02:57 AM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by listopencil:
The liberal side is represented by the Democrats. They do nothing but virtue signal while standing on the bloodied bodies of dead children and propose useless legislation that accomplishes nothing. They do this because I'm upset and something must be done is the rallying cry of their hive mind followers and they want to pretend that they are solving a problem to score political points with them. Blaming an inanimate object for man's inhumanity to man is magical thinking at its worst, and ensuring that they have armed security while simultaneously attempting to disarm honest responsible citizens is hypocrisy at its most disgusting.
When you say, "virtue signaling," do you mean to say that their intent is a hoax? That they really don't want to limit access to assault weapons, so thank God, republicans stand in their way?

Also, how disingenuous can one be to suggest that anyone is blaming an inanimate object? Access is the issue.
[Reply]
listopencil 03:15 AM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by penchief:
When you say, "virtue signaling," do you mean to say that their intent is a hoax? That they really don't want to limit access to assault weapons, so thank God, republicans stand in their way?
Why are you ignoring parts of what I posted?

"They do this because I'm upset and something must be done is the rallying cry of their hive mind followers and they want to pretend that they are solving a problem to score political points with them. "

Originally Posted by :
Also, how disingenuous can one be to suggest that anyone is blaming an inanimate object? Access is the issue.
Yes, they are. In fact they are blaming an imaginary object; an assault weapon. They weep crocodile tears because if only their evil opposition would allow them to pass the Scary Black Gun ban all of our problems would be solved.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:56 AM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by penchief:
Again, nothing but talking points. Do you even have an original thought of your own?
Do you?

How 'bout this take: " everything Trump says is asinine." You sound like the mainstream media.

You called Bush an "arch conservative" too. That's not only false but a partisan talking point.

Oh, and we have common sense gun control already.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:02 AM 06-29-2020
If you think attacks on patriotism on wearing masks are bad, wait 'til you see the mass hysteria over those who refuse the coming flu vaccine.

I expect F150 to start burning down people's houses.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:12 AM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by penchief:
Yes, for the most part, the rioters wore masks. That says a lot about how the feel about their fellow human beings.

On the other hand, when an individual feels it is more important to make a political statement when they go to the store, that says a lot about how much they care about the health of their friends, family, and fellow citizens. That is some petty shit.
The RIOTERS, . . . said a lot about how the[y] feel about their fellow human beings. . .
The RIOTERS, . . . said a lot about how the[y] feel about their fellow human beings. . .
The RIOTERS, . . . said a lot about how the[y] feel about their fellow human beings. . .
The RIOTERS, . . . said a lot about how the[y] feel about their fellow human beings. . .
The RIOTERS, . . . said a lot about how the[y] feel about their fellow human beings. . .
The RIOTERS, . . . said a lot about how the[y] feel about their fellow human beings. . .
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:14 AM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Just shut up and wear your damn mask.

I want football this fall. I want an economy. Wear your fucking mask.
I want, I want, I want. I, I, I, me, me, me.

We're all in this together, you worthless fuckwads, make ME happy!!
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:15 AM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by penchief:
If you are incapable of recognizing that these two issues required separate responses, that is a reflection on your capacity to understand complex issues. The fact that you call them riots instead of protests exposes your bias. I hope someday that you are able to recognize this.
There were both protests and rioting. Get your head out of the sand.

And how 'bout this: Ybor City in Tampa 911 call for police, resulted in an ambush of police, surrounded them, threw glass bottles, and jumped on one of the officer’s cars. There were hundreds of them. It was a prank call, just to do this ambush. That's not a protest. Tampa police demoralized.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:23 AM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by Bump:
Lol, what a joke you are.

He even repeated the mostly peaceful bit. "i watched a 4 min video and only 30 seconds of it had shooting in it, so it was mostly peaceful" -your logic.

But since you thought all of that rioting nationwide was fine regarding COVID and now you are here talking about "Trumptards" not wearing masks and freaking out about it, like I said, you'll never have a legitimate argument about this. It's all political with you and the rest of the libshits. I've never even seen you post here, but I guess you just had enough with CNN showing you some people in flyover states not wearing masks or some shit. You're obviously a clown.
How long have I been saying it, these fucks are utterly dependent on responsible people being responsible, even while they spend all their time lavishing love on the fuckups and the irresponsible and the destructive and hateful, and all the while continuing to heap scorn on the responsible they depend on.

It's like the shitty mom who devotes all her love and emotion to the druggie-dropout baby of the litter and curses daily the eldest child on the Dean's list in medical school for every little slight and perceived shortcoming.

Abusive co-dependence, . . . at least at the family level there is divorce and emancipation. We're stuck with these cancerous busybodies who preach 'togetherness' ONLY when it is perceived to benefit them directly, and preach 'fuck you dickwad. #resistance' when they don't get their way.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:27 AM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I also disobeyed the stay at home order. Multiple times.

You have your riots and destruction, I have my civic disobedience.

Deal with it.
There was a stay at home order? Who/What was going to enforce said order?
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 06:44 AM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by baitism:
Any rational argument for wearing masks went out the window when medical "experts" said social justice was a bigger "pandemic" than COVID.
I call bullshit on this. What medical experts said that?
[Reply]
Page 8 of 53
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up