ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 53
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Unpatriotic Trumptards refuse to wear masks to help USA.
penchief 08:37 PM 06-28-2020
Quit whining like little bitches and man up.

We're all in this together so do your part. If you care more about your political ideology or sparing Trump from embarrassment, then you are being shortsighted. Quit being petty unpatriotic pieces of shit like your hero and do the prudent thing.

Show respect for your fellow Americans and help get our economy going again.
[Reply]
penchief 11:52 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by Bump:
Gee, how come I didn't see any threads started by you about all of the mostly peaceful protests? Hmmmmmm?

You and the rest of the libshits will never have a legitimate argument about this. Your silence on that and your loud mouthed trash when you think it can make "Trumptards" look bad says it all. Now shut the **** up.
What are you babbling about? No, they weren't entirely peaceful, but they were mostly peaceful. If you viewed something more than Fox Fascist News, you might have a more objective opinion regarding this. But it is typical for righties to paint everyone with a broad brush based on the actions of the few.

That said, your response does nothing to rebut my claims. It's nothing more than a diversion. Therefore, I accept your concession.
[Reply]
stevieray 12:00 AM 06-29-2020
Notice how the people who talked the most shit in 2016 are now back?

The thread starter "libtard" wants to shame you into obedience through virtue signaling.

:-)

Ironically, I love how their masks have come off.

almost as good as #(POUND)MeToo
[Reply]
jerryaldini 12:00 AM 06-29-2020
But by all means, send the infected to where the vulnerable reside. Like nursing homes in NY, CA, MI and PA.
Why won't you wear a mask to show solidarity with elderly people?
[Reply]
stevieray 12:01 AM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
Why won't you wear a mask to show solidarity with elderly people?
[Reply]
penchief 12:01 AM 06-29-2020
Do what you are ****ing told, obey and consume more democrat-controlled mainstream media at once. Never question the mainstream narrative under any circumstances. Always believe government, never dare question it.
It is hilarious that Foxtards are convinced that every single mainstream media outlet except Fox is partisan. Do any of you Foxtards even once consider how ridiculous that sounds?

I'm not saying that we should always believe government, however, REPRESENTATIVE GOVERNMENT is the most effective tool of democratic governance. We should all be espousing its virtues. Instead, righties always try to undermine representative government. Why the **** is that?

Should we be surprised? Of course not, representative government is the kryptonite of fascism.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:02 AM 06-29-2020
But by all means, send the infected to where the vulnerable reside. Like nursing homes in NY, CA, MI and PA.
Just shut up and wear your damn mask.

I want football this fall. I want an economy. Wear your fucking mask.
[Reply]
srvy 12:04 AM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by penchief:
What are you babbling about? No, they weren't entirely peaceful, but they were mostly peaceful. If you viewed something more than Fox Fascist News, you might have a more objective opinion regarding this. But it is typical for righties to paint everyone with a broad brush based on the actions of the few.

That said, your response does nothing to rebut my claims. It's nothing more than a diversion. Therefore, I accept your concession.
I notice that you avoided describing your coronavirus catcher cover.
[Reply]
penchief 12:18 AM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
I notice that you avoided describing your coronavirus catcher cover.
If anyone can decipher this rambling for me, I'd appreciate a translation.
[Reply]
srvy 12:28 AM 06-29-2020
If anyone can decipher this rambling for me, I'd appreciate a translation.
Still avoiding because you know your mask might catch particulates. You're really pretty stupid arent you.
id go crawl back to wherever you went after the 2016 election fool.
[Reply]
penchief 12:35 AM 06-29-2020
What special Wuhan flu mask did you riot with moron.
Is this incoherent response supposed to be clever?

Although I support equal liberty and justice for all, I don't recall rioting.

The real shame is that you reject equal liberty and justice for all.

Your response makes you sound like a threatened pussy.
[Reply]
srvy 12:37 AM 06-29-2020
It is hilarious that Foxtards are convinced that every single mainstream media outlet except Fox is partisan. Do any of you Foxtards even once consider how ridiculous that sounds?

I'm not saying that we should always believe government, however, REPRESENTATIVE GOVERNMENT is the most effective tool of democratic governance. We should all be espousing its virtues. Instead, righties always try to undermine representative government. Why the **** is that?

Should we be surprised? Of course not, representative government is the kryptonite of fascism.
Penispump has a super duper Kung flu mask that blocks those nasty covid thingies and gives him superpower to riot.
[Reply]
penchief 12:40 AM 06-29-2020
Still avoiding because you know your mask might catch particulates. You're really pretty stupid arent you.
id go crawl back to wherever you went after the 2016 election fool.
Jesus ****ing Christ. You are so ****ing stupid you still don't get it.

You should try to be be a fellow human being instead of choosing to be a Trump tool. Instead, you choose to be a tool.
[Reply]
srvy 12:46 AM 06-29-2020
Jesus ****ing Christ. You are so ****ing stupid you still don't get it.

You should try to be be a fellow human being instead of choosing to be a Trump tool. Instead, you choose to be a tool.
Fuck you
pencilneck

read up on masks and airborne virus.
[Reply]
penchief 12:46 AM 06-29-2020
Penispump has a super duper Kung flu mask that blocks those nasty covid thingies and gives him superpower to riot.
Is it possible to be more obtuse or irrelevant?

You must be drunk because I know you to be more intelligent than this, therefore, I give you a pass. We'll continue this discussion when you are capable of presenting a more credible argument.
[Reply]
Taco John 12:53 AM 06-29-2020

Yikes pic.twitter.com/Iot3QZ1pQY

— Karli Q ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (@KarluskaP) June 29, 2020

[Reply]
JakeLV 06-29-2020, 12:54 AM
This message has been deleted by JakeLV.
Page 6 of 53
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up