ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 43
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Unpatriotic Trumptards refuse to wear masks to help USA.
penchief 08:37 PM 06-28-2020
Quit whining like little bitches and man up.

We're all in this together so do your part. If you care more about your political ideology or sparing Trump from embarrassment, then you are being shortsighted. Quit being petty unpatriotic pieces of shit like your hero and do the prudent thing.

Show respect for your fellow Americans and help get our economy going again.
[Reply]
vailpass 10:16 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint:
Elway calls them feedbags
Okay fucker, thatís funny.
[Reply]
srvy 10:17 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by penchief:
Another informed response. Stick to your ideology and leave your decency behind.
This fence is your cute little bandana mask and that little microscopic Wuhan is breaching it with little to no effort you dipshit.

If ratface Fauci said the only way you will not get the Wuhan is to suck my di

You would be on your knee's lips forming an O before he finishes his sentence.
[Reply]
penchief 10:26 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
This fence is your cute little bandana mask and that little microscopic Wuhan is breaching it with little to no effort you dipshit.

If ratface Fauci said the only way you will not get the Wuhan is to suck my di

You would be on your knee's lips forming an O before he finishes his sentence.
You're a zombie, dude. Snap out of it and rejoin the human race.

Caution is a virtue. Ideological zeal is a poison.
[Reply]
srvy 10:47 PM 06-28-2020
You're a zombie, dude. Snap out of it and rejoin the human race.

Caution is a virtue. Ideological zeal is a poison.

[Reply]
penchief 06-28-2020, 10:50 PM
This message has been deleted by penchief.
penchief 10:51 PM 06-28-2020
I accept your concession.
[Reply]
Bump 11:03 PM 06-28-2020
Do what you are fucking told, obey and consume more democrat-controlled mainstream media at once. Never question the mainstream narrative under any circumstances. Always believe government, never dare question it.
[Reply]
srvy 11:05 PM 06-28-2020
I accept your concession.
What that you're a braindead moron. The only thing your dust mask did while out rioting was muffling your REEEEEEEEEEEEE.
[Reply]
Bwana 11:21 PM 06-28-2020

[Reply]
penchief 11:29 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by Bump:
Do what you are ****ing told, obey and consume more democrat-controlled mainstream media at oncicae. Never question the mainstream narrative under any circumstances. Always believe government, never dare question it.
Listen, dude. You don't care what the medical community says. You care more about what your right wing overlords say. We're not in Kansas any more. We live in La La Land where dogma is more pertinent than science, and political ideology is more important than facts. It's time to wake up and rejoin the human race. America needs you to flee the dark side and ally with the force.

By the way, representative government of the people, by the people, and for the people, is the truth. Right wing politics has tried undermine representative government for the last forty years in favor of business interests. It is both ironic and unfortunate that so called "libertarians" are unable to recognize this truth.
[Reply]
penchief 11:30 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by Bwana:
TRUMP
**** THE TRUTH
I Love Being Lied To
[Reply]
Bump 11:38 PM 06-28-2020
Listen, dude. You don't care what the medical community says. You care more about what your right wing overlords say. We're not in Kansas any more. We live in La La Land where dogma is more pertinent than science, and political ideology is more important than facts. It's time to wake up and rejoin the human race. America needs you to flee the dark side and ally with the force.

By the way, representative government of the people, by the people, and for the people, is the truth. Right wing politics has tried undermine representative government for the last forty years in favor of business interests. It is both ironic and unfortunate that so called "libertarians" are unable to recognize this truth.
Gee, how come I didn't see any threads started by you about all of the mostly peaceful protests? Hmmmmmm?

You and the rest of the libshits will never have a legitimate argument about this. Your silence on that and your loud mouthed trash when you think it can make "Trumptards" look bad says it all. Now shut the **** up.
[Reply]
penchief 11:41 PM 06-28-2020
What that you're a braindead moron. The only thing your dust mask did while out rioting was muffling your REEEEEEEEEEEEE.
LOL, your incoherent response is typical of right wing parrots who go off script.
[Reply]
srvy 11:45 PM 06-28-2020
LOL, your incoherent response is typical of right wing parrots who go off script.
What special Wuhan flu mask did you riot with moron.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 11:47 PM 06-28-2020
Pence and Abbott wearing masks now, along with the Republican leadership in Congress. The political will has turned on this.

I feel bad for masked elderly people I see at the store who do their best to avoid people. To not be willing to wear a mask for 15 minutes to respect these people is really hard for many of us to comprehend. Show solidarity with the vulnerable, even if you've convinced yourself it won't help them.
[Reply]
Bump 11:49 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
Pence and Abbott wearing masks now, along with the Republican leadership in Congress. The political will has turned on this.

I feel bad for masked elderly people I see at the store who do their best to avoid people. To not be willing to wear a mask for 15 minutes to respect these people is really hard for many of us to comprehend. Show solidarity with the vulnerable, even if you've convinced yourself it won't help them.
But by all means, send the infected to where the vulnerable reside. Like nursing homes in NY, CA, MI and PA.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 43
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up