ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 54
< 123 45671353 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Unpatriotic Trumptards refuse to wear masks to help USA.
penchief 08:37 PM 06-28-2020
Quit whining like little bitches and man up.

We're all in this together so do your part. If you care more about your political ideology or sparing Trump from embarrassment, then you are being shortsighted. Quit being petty unpatriotic pieces of shit like your hero and do the prudent thing.

Show respect for your fellow Americans and help get our economy going again.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:23 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by tmax63:
With a BS in Medical Technology and 32 years experience in military medicine if I thought it did any damn good to wear a mask I would. You ****ing sheep follow blindly what the "experts" say. This is still a disease without a cure or vaccine so the major weapon against this herd immunity and you don't get that by attempting to prevent every single case. You let people get sick and recover. When enough people get antibodies built up then the virus will die out because it isn't coming in contact with enough susceptible people.
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
penchief 09:24 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
This is the equivalent of "I'm rubber and you're glue", lol.

And you bet the rioters all wore masks, buddy. You're on top of this shit.
Yes, for the most part, the rioters wore masks. That says a lot about how the feel about their fellow human beings.

On the other hand, when an individual feels it is more important to make a political statement when they go to the store, that says a lot about how much they care about the health of their friends, family, and fellow citizens. That is some petty shit.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 09:26 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by penchief:
Yes, for the most part, the rioters wore masks. That says a lot about how the feel about their fellow human beings.

On the other hand, when an individual feels it is more important to make a political statement when they go to the store than care about the health of their friends, family, and fellow citizens; that is some petty shit.
I'm sure it had nothing to do with concealing their identities :-)
[Reply]
baitism 09:26 PM 06-28-2020
Any rational argument for wearing masks went out the window when medical "experts" said social justice was a bigger "pandemic" than COVID.
[Reply]
penchief 09:28 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I agree people need to wear masks but it's kind of creepy when you start applying words like patriotism to the idea. OP hates the constitution anyway.
Nobody throws patriotism around more than Trumptards. It's entirely appropriate.
[Reply]
penchief 09:29 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Look in the mirror you "Useful Idiot".:-)
Another informed response. Stick to your ideology and leave your decency behind.
[Reply]
penchief 09:30 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
Here's our masks
Awesome, keep up the good work. At least I know you're not a selfish piece of shit.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson88 09:31 PM 06-28-2020
Quit whining like little bitches and man up.

We're all in this together so do your part. If you care more about your political ideology or sparing Trump from embarrassment, then you are being shortsighted. Quit being petty unpatriotic pieces of shit like your hero and do the prudent thing.

Show respect for your fellow Americans and help get our economy going again.
What the hell does patriotism have to do with your illiterate understanding of fake science
[Reply]
penchief 09:34 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by baitism:
Any rational argument for wearing masks went out the window when medical "experts" said social justice was a bigger "pandemic" than COVID.
What experts are you quoting? Also, the two issues are not tied to each other. Another strawman posed by another political idiot.
[Reply]
BDj23 09:37 PM 06-28-2020
Appeal to emotion is a logical fallacy
[Reply]
penchief 09:40 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
What the hell does patriotism have to do with your illiterate understanding of fake science
Trumptard fake patriots clamor about the economy closing. Trumptard fake patriots clamor about having to wear masks. Masks are the one thing right now being touted as limiting the spread. Reopening the economy is dependent upon wearing masks.

Since Trumptards oppose both, they prove they are more interested in ideology than saving lives and reopening the economy. If that isn't unpatriotic, I don't know what is.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson88 09:40 PM 06-28-2020
It isn't about being "woke," dumbass. It's about being a decent human being instead of being a petty, hateful piece of shit.
Fascinating. You think fear mongering is courage.

Living life is being petty and hateful.
Youre one hell of a Statist boot licker
[Reply]
CarlosCarson88 09:42 PM 06-28-2020
Trumptard fake patriots clamor about the economy closing. Trumptard fake patriots clamor about having to wear masks. Masks are the one thing right now being touted as limiting the spread. Reopening the economy is dependent upon wearing masks.

Since Trumptards oppose both, they prove they are more interested in ideology than saving lives and reopening the economy. If that isn't unpatriotic, I don't know what is.
Lol half the people aren't wearing masks and no one is dying. Youre babbling pure fiction
[Reply]
penchief 06-28-2020, 09:45 PM
This message has been deleted by penchief.
penchief 09:46 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
Fascinating. You think fear mongering is courage.

Living life is being petty and hateful.
Youre one hell of a Statist boot licker
Seriously? Fear mongering? Good grief, get a ****ing grip.

I go out in public every day with a mask and it hasn't changed a ****ing thing.

You conspiracy idiots are the bootlickers and don't even see it. You're being played like a fiddle and love it.
[Reply]
BDj23 09:47 PM 06-28-2020
Seriously? Fear mongering? Good grief, get a ****ing grip.

I go out in public every day with a mask and it hasn't changed a ****ing thing.

You conspiracy idiots are the bootlickers and don't even see it. You are being played like a fiddle and love it.
Eat a dick
[Reply]
Page 3 of 54
< 123 45671353 > Last »
Up