ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 53
< 12 34561252 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Unpatriotic Trumptards refuse to wear masks to help USA.
penchief 08:37 PM 06-28-2020
Quit whining like little bitches and man up.

We're all in this together so do your part. If you care more about your political ideology or sparing Trump from embarrassment, then you are being shortsighted. Quit being petty unpatriotic pieces of shit like your hero and do the prudent thing.

Show respect for your fellow Americans and help get our economy going again.
[Reply]
penchief 09:07 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Everything the experts had to say about C-19 since all this started has been severely inaccurate especially the data models. Now the data is starting to show that the states who opened up much earlier are not worse than those who are semi or still fully quarantined. So why should we believe the masquerade BS ?? Pun intended.:-)
Umm, not sure that what you are saying here is entirely accurate. However, let's assume it is. The experts still say facemasks limit the spread. If that is the case, why are you Trumptards so fucking defiant? It just shows what is more important to you.

On one hand, you bitch about the economy being shut down. On the other hand, you bitch about wearing masks. When wearing masks seems to be the biggest single factor to reopening the economy, you look dumb as fuck.

I'm laughing at you idiots because zero liberty is lost when wearing masks. If it helps reopen the economy, then it restores freedom of movement. But you Fox News loving, Limbaugh licking fools, can't see the forest through the trees.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:08 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
Experts have been wrong on everything in a big way. I have friends who are doctors and they say they don't do jack against this virus.:-)
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:09 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
this
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 09:11 PM 06-28-2020
Masks and Emasculation: Why Some Men Refuse to Take Safety Precautions

Originally Posted by :
They think it makes them look weak, and avoiding that is evidently more important to them than demonstrating responsible behavior

[Reply]
penchief 09:13 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Where was this thread during the riots, you disingenuous little turd?
Kudos to the protesters because they wore masks. I'm talking about Trumptards who go in public with a point to prove. You think you aren't the sheep but you really are the sheep. You are only following the marching orders of your ideological heroes. Think for yourself, instead.
[Reply]
penchief 09:14 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
He was breaking into Target taking a 70in flat screen.:-)
Ha Ha, dumbshit.
[Reply]
penchief 09:17 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I also disobeyed the stay at home order. Multiple times.

You have your riots and destruction, I have my civic disobedience.

Deal with it.
LOL. You call protests, riots. And then you call inconsideration and disrespect, civil disobedience. George Orwell's double speak is alive and well.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:18 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by penchief:
Umm, not sure that what you are saying here is entirely accurate. However, let's assume it is. The experts still say facemasks limit the spread. If that is the case, why are you Trumptards so ****ing defiant? It just shows what is more important to you.

On one hand, you bitch about the economy being shut down. On the other hand, you bitch about wearing masks. When wearing masks seems to be the biggest single factor to reopening the economy, you look dumb as ****.

I'm laughing at you idiots because zero liberty is lost when wearing masks. If it helps reopen the economy, then it restores freedom of movement. But you Fox News loving, Limbaugh licking fools, can't see the forest through the trees.
While you Woke wussies throw the baby out with the bath water like always shutting down an entire economy because you treat this virus as though it were the black plague which it definitely is not. Does not have near the lethality the black plague had, mask or no mask.

Sorry, don't buy into this ginned up lethality of this virus because the numbers are just not there. No greater than the flu numbers every year around the world and how many of these deaths are COVID only deaths, huh ? Number drops significantly I assure you. Flu is just as contagious. Would love to compare Flu numbers around the world including the US to this virus around the world both deaths(previous health condition only) and infections and I bet they are close to the same.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:19 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by penchief:
Kudos to the protesters because they wore masks. I'm talking about Trumptards who go in public with a point to prove. You think you aren't the sheep but you really are the sheep. You are only following the marching orders of your ideological heroes. Think for yourself, instead.
This is the equivalent of "I'm rubber and you're glue", lol.

And you bet the rioters all wore masks, buddy. You're on top of this shit.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:20 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
Masks and Emasculation: Why Some Men Refuse to Take Safety Precautions
There are a lot of bikers who don't wear helmets because they think it looks uncool, too.
[Reply]
penchief 09:21 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
While you Woke wussies throw the baby out with the bath water like always shutting down an entire economy because you treat this virus as though it were the black plague which it definitely is not. Does not have near the lethality the black plague had, mask or no mask.

Sorry, don't buy into this ginned up lethality of this virus because the numbers are just not there. No greater than the flu numbers every year around the world and how many of these deaths are COVID only deaths, huh ? Number drops significantly I assure you. Flu is just as contagious. Would love to compare Flu numbers around the world including the US to this virus around the world both deaths(previous health condition only) and infections and I bet they are close to the same.
It isn't about being "woke," dumbass. It's about being a decent human being instead of being a petty, hateful piece of shit.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:21 PM 06-28-2020
I agree people need to wear masks but it's kind of creepy when you start applying words like patriotism to the idea. OP hates the constitution anyway.
[Reply]
tmax63 09:22 PM 06-28-2020
With a BS in Medical Technology and 32 years experience in military medicine if I thought it did any damn good to wear a mask I would. You fucking sheep follow blindly what the "experts" say. This is still a disease without a cure or vaccine so the major weapon against this herd immunity and you don't get that by attempting to prevent every single case. You let people get sick and recover. When enough people get antibodies built up then the virus will die out because it isn't coming in contact with enough susceptible people.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:22 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by penchief:
Kudos to the protesters because they wore masks. I'm talking about Trumptards who go in public with a point to prove. You think you aren't the sheep but you really are the sheep. You are only following the marching orders of your ideological heroes. Think for yourself, instead.
Look in the mirror you "Useful Idiot".:-)
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 09:22 PM 06-28-2020
Here's our masks
Attached: Screenshot_20200628-231752~5.jpg (38.2 KB) Screenshot_20200628-231743~2.jpg (29.7 KB) 
[Reply]
Page 2 of 53
< 12 34561252 > Last »
Up