ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 43
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Unpatriotic Trumptards refuse to wear masks to help USA.
penchief 08:37 PM 06-28-2020
Quit whining like little bitches and man up.

We're all in this together so do your part. If you care more about your political ideology or sparing Trump from embarrassment, then you are being shortsighted. Quit being petty unpatriotic pieces of shit like your hero and do the prudent thing.

Show respect for your fellow Americans and help get our economy going again.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:03 AM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
I don't care if people wear masks or not, but "MUH FREEDUMZ" being used as an excuse to not wear one is laughable.
That's the best reason. I'd reject wearing it, just to give tyrants like you the middle-finger.
[Reply]
MahiMike 08:05 AM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Yup. Weak little pussies.
Yup, mask wearers ARE weak little pussies. I agree.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:05 AM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
That's the best reason. I'd reject wearing it, just to give tyrants like you the middle-finger.
No, you'd reject wearing one because you are like a pouty, stubborn child, stomping your feet and whining because you were told to do something.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:06 AM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Wear a mask and go rub one out to your Alex Smith fantasies, dweeb.
You're not fucking off yet. Chop chop.

If anyone wanted any more compelling evidence that EVEN YOU know the shitty ground you're on, you have to break out some retarded lying narrative from years past in a desperate ploy to mask your utter inadequacy.

While you're fucking off, don't forget to tell others to pretend to be happy so you can feel happy.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:06 AM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
JHC, what happened to your libertarian credentials especially of live and let live. You want to force mask mandates now?

In a clinical setting healthcare workers, dispose of their masks after using them and then wash their hands. How many lay people are gonna do that? They're already touching their faces often with the masks on. But they probably wear the same bacteria-infected mask over and over while taking in less oxygen.

My mask vs. no mask demonstrations got perfectly summarized in this brief 34 second video. Masks keep your respiratory secretions to yourself! @providence_phc https://t.co/kkK0KIhSbf

— Rich Davis, PhD, D(ABMM), MLS 🦠🔬🧫 (@richdavisphd) June 26, 2020

[Reply]
MahiMike 08:08 AM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
Would you rather:

1. Wear a mask and the economy stays open.

2. Don't wear one and we shut down again.
They won't make that mistake again of shutting it down.

Has everyone forgotten what masks even do? They keep the person wearing it 'supposedly' from giving it to others. It does nothing to 'protect' you from someone else that has it. In other words, if you have the virus you should be at home anyway. Ergo, the masks are not necessary.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:08 AM 06-29-2020
Science, schmience. Go with your feels.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:12 AM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
You're not fucking off yet. Chop chop.

If anyone wanted any more compelling evidence that EVEN YOU know the shitty ground you're on, you have to break out some retarded lying narrative from years past in a desperate ploy to mask your utter inadequacy.

While you're fucking off, don't forget to tell others to pretend to be happy so you can feel happy.
You can sure claim it was a lying narrative, but then that'd make you the liar.

Tell me more about the shitty ground I'm on. It's pretty clear that wearing masks is a significant way to lower Covid numbers while still interacting in crowds (provided adequate separation)

We could have nice things again in this country if everybody just wore their fucking masks.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:14 AM 06-29-2020
We as a nation have ODD.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:15 AM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
They won't make that mistake again of shutting it down.

Has everyone forgotten what masks even do? They keep the person wearing it 'supposedly' from giving it to others. It does nothing to 'protect' you from someone else that has it. In other words, if you have the virus you should be at home anyway. Ergo, the masks are not necessary.
And if we all had instant alerts that went off on our phones that told is the very instant we had contracted the virus, that would be fine thinking.

We don't have that technology. The virus can be in your system for several days before you exhibit symptoms that cause you to think, "maybe I should get tested". And then it's about another day after the test when you actually find out if you have the virus.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:15 AM 06-29-2020
**** off. Seriously. **** off.

You want the exact same shit. Probably more than I do (with the exception of football since your ****boy Alex Smith is no longer playing for the Chiefs)

We're about to miss a season of Mahomes if you dipshits (that includes you, Clay) don't start taking this ****ing crap seriously.
:-)

so much drama, so little time.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:16 AM 06-29-2020
And if we all had instant alerts that went off on our phones that told is the very instant we had contracted the virus, that would be fine thinking.

We don't have that technology. The virus can be in your system for several days before you exhibit symptoms that cause you to think, "maybe I should get tested". And then it's about another day after the test when you actually find out if you have the virus.
Well you know he'd be opposed to that tech also.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:17 AM 06-29-2020

I'm surprised that so many adults have trouble grasping this concept.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:18 AM 06-29-2020
:-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:22 AM 06-29-2020
You can sure claim it was a lying narrative, but then that'd make you the liar.

Tell me more about the shitty ground I'm on. It's pretty clear that wearing masks is a significant way to lower Covid numbers while still interacting in crowds (provided adequate separation)

We could have nice things again in this country if everybody just wore their fucking masks.
The mask shit isn't the narrative I'm referring to you lying about.

But on that 'having nice things again' front, I'd be willing to bet I've done more to 'stop the spread' overall than any of the bellyachers in here.

But at this point isn't not actually about 'coming together and beating this' it's about politicizing the pandemic and imposing more and more virtue tests, while ignoring all the 'virtue' steps people HAVE already taken and continue to suffer under. People have ruined their lives, voluntarily, to get this shit under control, and people spit in their faces and shout MORE!!

It's abundantly clear, if it came down to eradicating the virus with no reason to hate other people, versus continuing the virus with people to blame, you lot would muchly prefer to hold onto your hate and rage. So others are simply tuning you out.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 43
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up