ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 43
1 234511 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Unpatriotic Trumptards refuse to wear masks to help USA.
penchief 08:37 PM 06-28-2020
Quit whining like little bitches and man up.

We're all in this together so do your part. If you care more about your political ideology or sparing Trump from embarrassment, then you are being shortsighted. Quit being petty unpatriotic pieces of shit like your hero and do the prudent thing.

Show respect for your fellow Americans and help get our economy going again.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 08:40 PM 06-28-2020
Yup. Weak little pussies.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 08:46 PM 06-28-2020
Antimaskers are certainly not limited to Trump supporters

Antimaskers are probably more aligned with antivaxers and conspiracy believers, Bigfoot followers and end time preppers.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:46 PM 06-28-2020
I'll wear a mask if you vote for Trump.

Let's Make America Great Again, together.
[Reply]
penchief 08:48 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I'll wear a mask if you vote for Trump.

Let's Make America Great Again, together.
You don't care about America, so quit posing.
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 08:50 PM 06-28-2020
Weird how suddenly libtards pretend to care about the health and lives of deplorable Trump voters.

I’m sure it’s sincere. They are so pro-American.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 08:53 PM 06-28-2020
YOu didn't says this when you protested, looted, rioted, and got gay together with pride. :-).
[Reply]
penchief 08:55 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
YOu didn't says this when you protested, looted, rioted, and got gay together with pride. :-).
Nice response, parrot.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:56 PM 06-28-2020
Everything the experts had to say about C-19 since all this started has been severely inaccurate especially the data models. Now the data is starting to show that the states who opened up much earlier are not worse than those who are semi or still fully quarantined. So why should we believe the masquerade BS ?? Pun intended.:-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:58 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Antimaskers are certainly not limited to Trump supporters

Antimaskers are probably more aligned with antivaxers and conspiracy believers, Bigfoot followers and end time preppers.
Hey now, I'll have you know I have never been vaccinated and Kennedy was murdered by the MOB and I have coffee every Wed a.m with BigFoot as we both stock up on rice for the end times.:-)
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 09:02 PM 06-28-2020

Misinformation about the coronavirus pandemic cannot be left unaddressed. If these conspiracy theorists are left un-checked, more and more lives will be lost as a result.
I’m a board certified pulmonologist— that’s right, an expert on the lungs and breathing!
So let me respond to these points made in the photo below, circulating online with its content similarly being touted by those who claim to “educate themselves”. I’ve spent 11 years of medical training educating myself in this area...

1- masks do not decrease the fraction of inspired oxygen (which is about 21% in the environment). No mask is able to filter something as small as two oxygen atoms. Masks do not cause hypoxemia (low blood oxygen), if they did then everyone who has ever painted a house wearing a mask, done woodworking wearing a mask, and surgeons performing hours upon hours on end of surgery would have probably died. They did not. Masks do not decrease oxygen levels.

2- we don't clear "toxins" from the body by our breath. The lungs do have a very small role in the metabolism of some substances, but they don't exit by the exhaled breath in any meaningful way as the route of clearance. Carbon dioxide is exhaled, a mask does not cause you to re-breathe this and retain it. Refer to examples above that painters, woodworkers, and surgeons are also not suffering from acute or chronic hypercarbic respiratory failure

3- Masks don’t decrease oxygen or increase carbon dioxide either at the alveolar level or in the blood, as stated above. Cortisol does not "shut down immune processes". One can't put random medical words near each other in a sentence and make science.

4- if you have a dormant retrovirus living in your body, you probably have HIV that's well controlled on antiretroviral therapy. Otherwise, this isn't a thing.

5- masks don't need to "filter" the virus, they need to protect you from the respiratory droplets upon which the virus travels and is transmitted. The size of the virus is mostly irrelevant in droplet transmission.

6- False. This person might have just learned the term "peer reviewed" and wanted to sound reputable. Here's a peer reviewed study from 2008:"Professional and Homemade face masks reduce exposure to respiratory infections in the general population" accessible at
https://pubmed.ncbi.:-).nih.gov/18612429/

Here's another specifically in SARSCoV2 showing reduced transmission among household contacts estimated at 79% reduction!
https://pubmed.ncbi.:-).nih.gov/32467353/
[Reply]
Bowser 09:04 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by penchief:
Quit whining like little bitches and man up.

We're all in this together so do your part. If you care more about your political ideology or sparing Trump from embarrassment, then you are being shortsighted. Quit being petty unpatriotic pieces of shit like your hero and do the prudent thing.

Show respect for your fellow Americans and help get our economy going again.
Where was this thread during the riots, you disingenuous little turd?
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 09:06 PM 06-28-2020

[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:06 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Where was this thread during the riots, you disingenuous little turd?
He was breaking into Target taking a 70in flat screen.:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:06 PM 06-28-2020
I also disobeyed the stay at home order. Multiple times.

You have your riots and destruction, I have my civic disobedience.

Deal with it.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 43
1 234511 > Last »
Up