ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 28
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>NYT: Putin paid bounty on US soldiers. Trump briefed MONTHS AGO
Cosmos 07:58 PM 06-26-2020
Reportedly, Trump has known since MARCH, and was provided options to penalize Putin.....WTF????

Russia reportedly paid Taliban-linked militants bounty money to kill American troops

#####

US intelligence officials assessed that Russia's military intelligence agency paid bounties to Taliban-linked militants to kill NATO troops in Afghanistan — which include American forces, according to a New York Times report on Friday.

US officials discovered information about the bounties earlier this year. Some of the bounty money was collected by either Islamist militants or those associated with them, The Times reported.

In 2019, 17 US troops were killed in combat in Afghanistan, according to the Defense Department.

President Donald Trump was briefed of the intelligence assessment, but the White House has yet to respond to it, The Times' sources said. The National Security Council had developed plans to address the report as early as March — plans that included making diplomatic complaints or sanctions, according to The Times.

LINK
https://news.yahoo.com/russia-report...212920460.html
[Reply]
lostcause 04:56 AM 06-29-2020
Benghazi 2.0
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:56 AM 06-29-2020
Being denied by Trump WH and by Russia too.
[Reply]
lostcause 04:57 AM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Being denied by Trump WH and by Russia too.
And now you believe the media?

edit: politicians
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:11 AM 06-29-2020
No, I didn't get that from media, if you mean the msm. I got it from my own non left/right media that you would condemn.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:32 AM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by Sorry:
its amazing the mental gymnastics people do to cover Trump, truly fascinating and terrifying at the same time.
That poster hates Trumps guts, you fucking imbecile
[Reply]
MGRS13 06:19 AM 06-29-2020
Liz Cheney put dear leader on blast again, this time about the bounty’s. It’s so funny that he never dares to attack her. Is he afraid of her or her dad?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:07 AM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by MGRS13:
Liz Cheney put dear leader on blast again, this time about the bounty’s. It’s so funny that he never dares to attack her. Is he afraid of her or her dad?
She's a NeoCon and Cheney has the ability to pull strings getting NeoCons to defect from Trump and go with a warmonger like Biden who voted for Cheney's invasion and war on Iraq.

Who do you think the Republicans are who formed the Lincoln Project and are voting for Biden? Yeah, all the pro-Iraq invasion and war. Same for Bolton.

Your side criticized such Republicans for lying us into that war, but now support the ones that pushed it or voted for it.

Most Americans are sick and tired of these endless wars for regime change in the ME.
The irony, seeing you lefties support former Bushie warmongers and liars. Whatever suits your purpose.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:13 AM 06-29-2020
Taliban, Moscow, White House All Reject NYT’s Reporting on Afghanistan Bounties

https://news.antiwar.com/2020/06/28/...stan-bounties/

So now it's the Taliban denying the New York Slimes report on this. So what does the NYTs do—they double-down on what looks like a dubiously sourced story.

Look, the Establishment both NeoLibs and NeoCons do not like Trump drawing down troops to get out of Afghanistan. All of them are globalists who want dominance around the world. Let's not forget that The NYTs was one of the biggest advocates for the Iraq war too. Trump admin is ahead of schedule on troop drawdowns plans on more. Not exactly what the global Establishment really wants.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:16 AM 06-29-2020
Trump needs to go all out war against the Establishment, including the NeoCons, and stop pussy-footing around like a Paper Tiger because he will never please them. A vast majority in the grassroots, but not folks in DC, are tired of these wars and it was Trump's promise to end them that made me change my mind on voting for him.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:16 AM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Has the right even come up with a defense of this or are y’all just gonna whine and stamp your feet as per usual
No need to defend #fakenews dumbass.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:17 AM 06-29-2020
This is a lie as well. Do you ever get tired of lying?
[Reply]
MGRS13 10:03 AM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
This is a lie as well. Do you ever get tired of lying?
Are you afraid of her or her dad?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:18 AM 06-29-2020
Are you afraid of her or her dad?
You were post 9/11 up through the end of 2008. Projection.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 11:57 AM 06-29-2020

[Reply]
Pogue 12:38 PM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by smith11:
has joe biden said what he would do if president and this happened on his watch? Has any dem said? Should trump have declared war on russia?
Joe Biden campaign is too scared to have him out of the basement. Close to 90 days now without a press conference, I’m sure the campaign is afraid Biden will say Russia killed 130 million of our soldiers in Afghanistan.

According to Biden, guns killed 150 million people and covid took out 120 million.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 28
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up