ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 27
< 123 456713 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>NYT: Putin paid bounty on US soldiers. Trump briefed MONTHS AGO
Cosmos 07:58 PM 06-26-2020
Reportedly, Trump has known since MARCH, and was provided options to penalize Putin.....WTF????

Russia reportedly paid Taliban-linked militants bounty money to kill American troops

#####

US intelligence officials assessed that Russia's military intelligence agency paid bounties to Taliban-linked militants to kill NATO troops in Afghanistan — which include American forces, according to a New York Times report on Friday.

US officials discovered information about the bounties earlier this year. Some of the bounty money was collected by either Islamist militants or those associated with them, The Times reported.

In 2019, 17 US troops were killed in combat in Afghanistan, according to the Defense Department.

President Donald Trump was briefed of the intelligence assessment, but the White House has yet to respond to it, The Times' sources said. The National Security Council had developed plans to address the report as early as March — plans that included making diplomatic complaints or sanctions, according to The Times.

LINK
https://news.yahoo.com/russia-report...212920460.html
[Reply]
BigBeauford 03:13 PM 06-27-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Trump killed Russian troops after they attacked our special forces, yet Trump "sold out America" and is "in Putin's pocket". You're a goddamned idiot.
I thought those were proxy fighters, not Russian Troops.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 03:50 PM 06-27-2020
Trump killed Russian troops after they attacked our special forces, yet Trump "sold out America" and is "in Putin's pocket". You're a goddamned idiot.
You think defending America against our enemies is something you only have to do once then you can check it off like you've earned a merit badge or something?
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 03:52 PM 06-27-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
You think defending America against our enemies is something you only have to do once then you can check it off like you've earned a merit badge or something?
Oh shut up you dumpy, pasty weakling.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 04:45 PM 06-27-2020

Donald Trump will defend a Confederate statue but not an American soldier.

— The Lincoln Project (@ProjectLincoln) June 27, 2020

[Reply]
Flying High D 04:56 PM 06-27-2020
Would an organization trying to implement Marxism into a capitalistic society be considered an enemy?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:59 PM 06-27-2020
WH is denying they were briefed on this.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 05:02 PM 06-27-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
WH is denying they were briefed on this.
Of course they are. If you think the President wasn’t briefed on something like this, you’re batshit crazy.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 05:25 PM 06-27-2020
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Would an organization trying to implement Marxism into a capitalistic society be considered an enemy?

Not per se, no.

Has the grouped declared themselves to be an enemy of the United States?

Have they initiated hostile encounters?

Those seems like the right kinds of questions to me.
[Reply]
Bowser 05:33 PM 06-27-2020
What is this response? This isn't a question that even a sixth grader would ask.

Not per se, no.

Has the grouped declared themselves to be an enemy of the United States?

Have they initiated hostile encounters?

Those seems like the right kinds of questions to me.
Love how you just brush over Seattle the last month like it never happened, you imbecile.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 06:05 PM 06-27-2020
What is this response? This isn't a question that even a sixth grader would ask.

Love how you just brush over Seattle the last month like it never happened, you imbecile.
I know you are just desperate to change the subject, because this is just total capitulation to one of our biggest foreign adversaries, a complete failure on the part of trump to stand for America, likely because he (like all bullies) is a coward.

Have you figured out a way to spin trump abandoning American troops who gave their lives for this country or are you just going to keep whatabouting and hope everyone forgets?
[Reply]
BigBeauford 06:35 PM 06-27-2020

Putin paid a bounty to kill American soldiers. @realDonaldTrump knew about it but did nothing. How can Trump lead America when he can't even defend it? pic.twitter.com/oEbnc2cWbT

— The Lincoln Project (@ProjectLincoln) June 28, 2020

Get fucked orange shitstain.
[Reply]
|Zach| 06:41 PM 06-27-2020
As long as I have been alive, Republicans have been lecturing the country that Democrats are soft on defense, and yet, the day it's reported that Trump, the leader of their party, ignored intelligence that Russia is paying terrorists to kill U.S. troops, they're totally silent.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 06:42 PM 06-27-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:

Get ****ed orange shitstain.
You beat me to it. I was just about to post that. :-)
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 08:16 PM 06-27-2020
I guess my question is, what would everyone have had Trump do?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:50 PM 06-27-2020
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
I guess my question is, what would everyone have had Trump do?
Per the press secretary, nobody told him or pence. That sounds completely crazy, but evidently, that's exactly what happened.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 27
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up