ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 55
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Seattle descending into Anarchy
Merde Furieux 06:27 AM 06-10-2020
Seattle has been making big news in the last couple of days. The first major story emerged Tuesday when police ceded an entire neighborhood to Antifa and Black Lives Matter, representatives of which barricaded a large segment of the Capitol Hill neighborhood and declared the area an “autonomous” community, separate from Seattle itself. The second newsworthy story occurred when thousands of leftist protesters led by Black Lives Matter and Antifa entered City Hall shortly after midnight on Wednesday, demanding that Mayor Jenny Durkan (a Democrat) resign.

On Tuesday, the police in Seattle’s Eastern District had initially battled with the rioters, using tear gas and flashbangs. Eventually, recognizing that anything short of a military-style defense was a waste of police time and put police lives at risk, the police abandoned the Eastern Precinct. They shredded important and confidential documents, boarded up the windows, and walked away, leaving the people whom they serve to the mob’s mercy.

The mob set up barricades around the streets and announced a new independent community called the “Capitol Hill autonomous zone” or “Free Capitol Hill.” Because this is Seattle, residents of the city, rather than looking at the probably and imminent end of a comfortable life predicated on the smooth functioning of modern civil services (law enforcement, food delivery, garbage pick-ups, street cleaning, etc.), immediately donated huge amounts of food, water, and medical supplies to allow the anarchists to settle in for a long siege.

MOONBAT TWEETS AT LINK:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...o_anarchy.html

:-)
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:32 PM 06-10-2020
Minneapolis burned down AutoZone
[Reply]
petegz28 08:36 PM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
That'll teach people!!!!
[Reply]
KC_Lee 08:36 PM 06-10-2020
Over / Under on whether this ends like the Paris Commune or not.
[Reply]
MahiMike 08:39 PM 06-10-2020
This will all end hilariously. This ain't ISIS or the Chinese we're talking about. Buncha soy boys that got their lunches taken by the homeless.

Priceless comedy.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 09:21 PM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
So, where's the President? His authority is total, right? Why is he letting domestic terrorists burn a city while good people suffer? His own amusement? Why doesn't he do the things he's been threatening to do in other states?

All talk
Yeah. The President of the country should immediately focus all of his attention on a neighborhood in one city.

Would a hopey-changey speech satisfy you?
[Reply]
petegz28 09:22 PM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Yeah. The President of the country should immediately focus all of his attention on a neighborhood in one city.

Would a hopey-changey speech satisfy you?
And the second he did, Eleazar would be the first bitching about him doing so.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:26 PM 06-10-2020
If I were Trump I’d build an East-Berlin type wall and let them harvest the fruits of their labor.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 09:34 PM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
They could just eat each other if they are starving.
That is not a vegan meat substitute, dammit!
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 09:41 PM 06-10-2020
Lord of the Flies.
They didn't read it.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:45 PM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
The funniest part of all this is that these idiots think the police are protecting me from them. It's the other way around, you dopes. Once the cops are gone, it's open season on your ass.
One of the reasons I think the sale of black market suppressors might spike. Granted, the cops might not respond anyway, but there's no need to bother the neighbors with any home defense initiatives.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:57 PM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
You in the city?
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:59 PM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
And the second he did, Eleazar would be the first bitching about him doing so.
Don't misunderstand me. I don't expect him to do anything but tweet about it.
[Reply]
petegz28 10:03 PM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Don't misunderstand me. I don't expect him to do anything but tweet about it.
I don't expect you to do anything other than bitch about anything he does do.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:08 PM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
If I were Trump I’d build an East-Berlin type wall and let them harvest the fruits of their labor.
I found out last night that inside East Berlin they called it a wall to keep the fascists out. :-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:10 PM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
This will all end hilariously. This ain't ISIS or the Chinese we're talking about. Buncha soy boys that got their lunches taken by the homeless.

Priceless comedy.
Actually, Antifa members did to go the MidEast to train with those terrorists. They also have a military wing that trains in guns. Saw an undercover video of a girl who was wired. They may look like soy boys now, but they eventually mean business. It's classic Bolshevism tactics.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 55
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up