ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 57
« First < 23456 789101656 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Seattle descending into Anarchy
Merde Furieux 06:27 AM 06-10-2020
Seattle has been making big news in the last couple of days. The first major story emerged Tuesday when police ceded an entire neighborhood to Antifa and Black Lives Matter, representatives of which barricaded a large segment of the Capitol Hill neighborhood and declared the area an “autonomous” community, separate from Seattle itself. The second newsworthy story occurred when thousands of leftist protesters led by Black Lives Matter and Antifa entered City Hall shortly after midnight on Wednesday, demanding that Mayor Jenny Durkan (a Democrat) resign.

On Tuesday, the police in Seattle’s Eastern District had initially battled with the rioters, using tear gas and flashbangs. Eventually, recognizing that anything short of a military-style defense was a waste of police time and put police lives at risk, the police abandoned the Eastern Precinct. They shredded important and confidential documents, boarded up the windows, and walked away, leaving the people whom they serve to the mob’s mercy.

The mob set up barricades around the streets and announced a new independent community called the “Capitol Hill autonomous zone” or “Free Capitol Hill.” Because this is Seattle, residents of the city, rather than looking at the probably and imminent end of a comfortable life predicated on the smooth functioning of modern civil services (law enforcement, food delivery, garbage pick-ups, street cleaning, etc.), immediately donated huge amounts of food, water, and medical supplies to allow the anarchists to settle in for a long siege.

MOONBAT TWEETS AT LINK:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...o_anarchy.html

:-)
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 06:21 PM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
You can't "descend" into anarchy .

You simply choose it , or not
That's exactly what Robespierre did. :-) He chose to be guillotined.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 07:00 PM 06-10-2020

#SeattleAutonomousZone now has a warlord. It’s been 2 days. pic.twitter.com/9Eu5ALrINU

— RHGR (@RHGR) June 10, 2020

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 07:02 PM 06-10-2020

Policing in the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone by @RazSimone. There appear to be no body cameras, reports, or oversight and accountability. This was an attempt at de-escalation for spraying paint onto a building which resulted in an alleged assault. #chaz #FreeCapitolHill pic.twitter.com/dI1J6QNcpn

— TheWholeStory (@TheWholeStory6) June 10, 2020

This actually went beautifully and we all hugged it out and spoke with his dad. His dad now wants me to mentor him. It was great black dialogue and men apologizing to each other, abandoning pride. We all hugged each other, cried it out and it was beautiful.

— Raz Simone (@RazSimone) June 10, 2020

:-)
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:03 PM 06-10-2020
So, where's the President? His authority is total, right? Why is he letting domestic terrorists burn a city while good people suffer? His own amusement? Why doesn't he do the things he's been threatening to do in other states?

All talk
[Reply]
Flying High D 07:10 PM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
LOL

Maybe someone should tell them they can quit playing fake war anytime they'd like and go back to their local Coffee Shop to grab an oat laden scone and a soy milk latte. I'm guessing though, these half wits will starve themselves because they can't figure out another option....
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
So, where's the President? His authority is total, right? Why is he letting domestic terrorists burn a city while good people suffer? His own amusement? Why doesn't he do the things he's been threatening to do in other states?

All talk
Maybe he is doing what Obummer did in St. Louis, Giving them the respect they deserve to let them vent. As a national guardsman deployed 3 times durin that time, I can personally attest it was very successful for the tax payers.
[Reply]
Bwana 07:29 PM 06-10-2020
DAY 1: "We declare a sovereign territory"
DAY 2: "We're out of food"
DAY 3: "Physical altercations are approved in disrespect situations. "Disrespect" not defined."

Can't wait to see what DAY 4 holds!
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:31 PM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by Bwana:
DAY 1: "We declare a sovereign territory"
DAY 2: "We're out of food"
DAY 3: "Physical altercations are approved in disrespect situations. "Disrespect" not defined."

Can't wait to see what DAY 4 holds!
I saw some tweets about there already being a warlord, that he and his 'crew' are running it
[Reply]
Bwana 07:55 PM 06-10-2020
I saw some tweets about there already being a warlord, that he and his 'crew' are running it

Probably plays out a lot like this.

[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 07:56 PM 06-10-2020
Lol came in to check on the Seattle dystopia. I am not disappoint. Grown up children playing make believe always turns out well.
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:58 PM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Probably plays out a lot like this.

I think it was some gangbanger. That is a good look at most of the antifa types who think they're playing Fortnite out in the street though
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:02 PM 06-10-2020

All talk
Consider the city... Real Americans are OK with its demise.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:04 PM 06-10-2020

All talk
That's yet more amazing insight you have provided....
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:05 PM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541:
Lol came in to check on the Seattle dystopia. I am not disappoint. Grown up children playing make believe always turns out well.
It's the equivalent of a bunch of 12-year olds running away from home and living in a tree fort.

I wish I lived there. I'd ask to be let in and sit down in the middle of the commune and pull out a bag of McDonalds from my backpack and eat it in front of them all.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:05 PM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541:
Eleazar is taking donations for vegan meat substitutes and soy products....
[Reply]
tatorhog 08:07 PM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by R Clark:
Yep a real education is going to be had, do you suppose they will survive graduation?
They might if they go pigeon toed
[Reply]
Page 6 of 57
« First < 23456 789101656 > Last »
Up