ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 55
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Seattle descending into Anarchy
Merde Furieux 06:27 AM 06-10-2020
Seattle has been making big news in the last couple of days. The first major story emerged Tuesday when police ceded an entire neighborhood to Antifa and Black Lives Matter, representatives of which barricaded a large segment of the Capitol Hill neighborhood and declared the area an “autonomous” community, separate from Seattle itself. The second newsworthy story occurred when thousands of leftist protesters led by Black Lives Matter and Antifa entered City Hall shortly after midnight on Wednesday, demanding that Mayor Jenny Durkan (a Democrat) resign.

On Tuesday, the police in Seattle’s Eastern District had initially battled with the rioters, using tear gas and flashbangs. Eventually, recognizing that anything short of a military-style defense was a waste of police time and put police lives at risk, the police abandoned the Eastern Precinct. They shredded important and confidential documents, boarded up the windows, and walked away, leaving the people whom they serve to the mob’s mercy.

The mob set up barricades around the streets and announced a new independent community called the “Capitol Hill autonomous zone” or “Free Capitol Hill.” Because this is Seattle, residents of the city, rather than looking at the probably and imminent end of a comfortable life predicated on the smooth functioning of modern civil services (law enforcement, food delivery, garbage pick-ups, street cleaning, etc.), immediately donated huge amounts of food, water, and medical supplies to allow the anarchists to settle in for a long siege.

MOONBAT TWEETS AT LINK:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...o_anarchy.html

:-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 02:06 PM 06-10-2020
Please bring vegan foods because our utopian, police free food resources were looted by the hobos that plague the city.....

Deliver that shit with a daisy cutter.

City is stupid if it hasn't already shut off all electric and water to the terrorist stronghold...and shut off all deliveries from the outside world.
[Reply]
tatorhog 02:12 PM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Please bring vegan foods because our utopian, police free food resources were looted by the hobos that plague the city.....

City is stupid if it hasn't already shut off all electric and water to the terrorist stronghold...and shut off all deliveries from the outside world.
I say fly one of those firefighting helicoptors overhead, dump a bunch of bacon scented chemical over the area. Then feed the hobos bath salts and turn them loose.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:27 PM 06-10-2020
Life is a learning experience. Sounds like our white guilt liberal friends are going to be doing a lot of it in the coming days.

from Imgflip Meme Generator

[Reply]
Otter 02:51 PM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Not at all surprising they have soy on their lists of food they want. And vegan meats too! Many of those are soy products.

Now we can really call them Soy Boys.
These tits wonder why people laugh at them when they say their going to "kick our ass". Maybe they have a chance in a Tweet Off.

I'd like to see a big wall built around that perimeter 'Escape from NYC' style and anyone who wants to join them is more than welcome but it's a one way trip.

I can dream can't I.
[Reply]
Hydrae 02:54 PM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
They could just eat each other if they are starving.
That wouldn't be vegan though. Important consideration when you are starving.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:06 PM 06-10-2020
Yet another dose of idiocy from the most ironically-named site on the internet. :-)
[Reply]
eDave 03:12 PM 06-10-2020
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capito...utonomous_Zone
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:17 PM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capito...utonomous_Zone
A Soros-backed and funded group could use a Soros funded source to say what it is.

When are you moving there eDave?
[Reply]
Graystoke 03:21 PM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by Iowanian:

Cut the water and sewer
Cut the electric
Cut the Cable
Cut the Internet

Watch them all run to moms basement.
This whole thing reminds me when I told my Mom I was running away. She packed my bags. I spent the day in the gravel alley and soon returned home to the comfort of her arms.
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:29 PM 06-10-2020
What ever happened to eating the bloody, beating heart of your enemy?...Antifa needs to up their game. Put some politician heads on pikes around their entrance or something...pussies.
[Reply]
zigbazah 03:33 PM 06-10-2020
:-) :-) :-)

"Occupants have stated their intentions of creating a neighborhood beyond policing and a society where the police are no longer necessary. Members of the self-described anti-fascist, anti-racist, pro-worker Puget Sound John Brown Gun Club were seen open-carrying rifles in the zone."
[Reply]
zigbazah 03:36 PM 06-10-2020
the first thing these people did was set up borders and bring in armed militias. then they got their food stolen by bums. absolutely amazing. this is genuinely entertaining and i want to see it play out.
[Reply]
ChiTown 03:37 PM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by zigbazah:
the first things these people did was set up borders and bring in armed militias. then they got their food stolen by bums. absolutely amazing.
You can't fix dumb.
[Reply]
Hydrae 03:37 PM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by zigbazah:
:-) :-) :-)

"Occupants have stated their intentions of creating a neighborhood beyond policing and a society where the police are no longer necessary. Members of the self-described anti-fascist, anti-racist, pro-worker Puget Sound John Brown Gun Club were seen open-carrying rifles in the zone."
Hmm, is it legal in Washington to openly carry long guns?
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 03:58 PM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
Hmm, is it legal in Washington to openly carry long guns?
Maybe but they are apparently not in Washington now...so ANYTHING GOES BABY!!

I really am kind of enjoying seeing this experiment...
[Reply]
Page 4 of 55
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Up