ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 57
< 123 45671353 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Seattle descending into Anarchy
Merde Furieux 06:27 AM 06-10-2020
Seattle has been making big news in the last couple of days. The first major story emerged Tuesday when police ceded an entire neighborhood to Antifa and Black Lives Matter, representatives of which barricaded a large segment of the Capitol Hill neighborhood and declared the area an “autonomous” community, separate from Seattle itself. The second newsworthy story occurred when thousands of leftist protesters led by Black Lives Matter and Antifa entered City Hall shortly after midnight on Wednesday, demanding that Mayor Jenny Durkan (a Democrat) resign.

On Tuesday, the police in Seattle’s Eastern District had initially battled with the rioters, using tear gas and flashbangs. Eventually, recognizing that anything short of a military-style defense was a waste of police time and put police lives at risk, the police abandoned the Eastern Precinct. They shredded important and confidential documents, boarded up the windows, and walked away, leaving the people whom they serve to the mob’s mercy.

The mob set up barricades around the streets and announced a new independent community called the “Capitol Hill autonomous zone” or “Free Capitol Hill.” Because this is Seattle, residents of the city, rather than looking at the probably and imminent end of a comfortable life predicated on the smooth functioning of modern civil services (law enforcement, food delivery, garbage pick-ups, street cleaning, etc.), immediately donated huge amounts of food, water, and medical supplies to allow the anarchists to settle in for a long siege.

MOONBAT TWEETS AT LINK:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...o_anarchy.html

:-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:35 AM 06-10-2020
Not at all surprising they have soy on their lists of food they want. And vegan meats too! Many of those are soy products.

Now we can really call them Soy Boys.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:39 AM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
LOL

anytime they'd like and go back to their local Coffee Shop to grab an oat laden scone and a soy milk latte.
Didn't they already burn those down?

That is an efficient anarcho war-machine they've built for themselves.

"An army marches on it's stomach" - Napoleon Bonaparte....they didnt read about him because he's white, french and obviously racist.
[Reply]
frozenchief 11:51 AM 06-10-2020
I came here to see if anyone had posted that Tweet and I was not disappointed. CP always delivers. Apparently anarchomastia has locked her Twitter account now. And she is also apparently a serial sexual assaulter. One twitter response was this article:

https://www.nationalistreview.net/20...kill-themself/

Never heard of the source and I make no claims about it, but they embed numerous tweets about the original poster so either that site is good with PhotoShop or those twitter posts exist, in which case that CHAZ must be a very interesting place to live.

Frankly, I laughed harder at that tweet than anything else in recent memory. If Kurt Schlichter had included that in one of his books, I would have thought it was over the top.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 11:55 AM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
I came here to see if anyone had posted that Tweet and I was not disappointed. CP always delivers. Apparently anarchomastia has locked her Twitter account now. And she is also apparently a serial sexual assaulter. One twitter response was this article:

Never heard of the source and I make no claims about it, but they embed numerous tweets about the original poster so either that site is good with PhotoShop or those twitter posts exist, in which case that CHAZ must be a very interesting place to live.

Frankly, I laughed harder at that tweet than anything else in recent memory. If Kurt Schlichter had included that in one of his books, I would have thought it was over the top.
:-):-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:02 PM 06-10-2020

Emo gonna emo....
[Reply]
Otter 12:03 PM 06-10-2020

I feel like I'm going to wake up with food poisoning any minute and I'm just stuck in some weird dream at the moment.

Wonder if bum fuck barry will step up tell the occupiers "you didn't build that".
[Reply]
Bwana 12:19 PM 06-10-2020

[Reply]
tooge 12:43 PM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:

Looks like they already started starving! No communist revolution is complete without starvation.

:-). Send them boxes of veal. Nice....Tender....Veal
[Reply]
wazu 12:45 PM 06-10-2020
This thing is like a sitcom. It might be too over-the-top silly to work if it were fiction.
[Reply]
tatorhog 12:53 PM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by tooge:
Nah, I would send them cans of Alpo.

Expired Alpo.

See how much of an appetite they really worked up with their revolution
[Reply]
Bwana 12:59 PM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:

Looks like they already started starving! No communist revolution is complete without starvation.

What a bunch of Spaldings. We're out of food, bring us more!

[Reply]
Otter 01:56 PM 06-10-2020
Starving and insisting on vegan.

You can't make this shit up.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 01:58 PM 06-10-2020
:-) :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:03 PM 06-10-2020
the cops are sitting back laughing right now
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 02:04 PM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by Otter:
So, when does the book burning start?
Deleting Twitter accounts is the modern, environmentally friendly version of book burning.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 57
< 123 45671353 > Last »
Up