ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 55
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Seattle descending into Anarchy
Merde Furieux 06:27 AM 06-10-2020
Seattle has been making big news in the last couple of days. The first major story emerged Tuesday when police ceded an entire neighborhood to Antifa and Black Lives Matter, representatives of which barricaded a large segment of the Capitol Hill neighborhood and declared the area an “autonomous” community, separate from Seattle itself. The second newsworthy story occurred when thousands of leftist protesters led by Black Lives Matter and Antifa entered City Hall shortly after midnight on Wednesday, demanding that Mayor Jenny Durkan (a Democrat) resign.

On Tuesday, the police in Seattle’s Eastern District had initially battled with the rioters, using tear gas and flashbangs. Eventually, recognizing that anything short of a military-style defense was a waste of police time and put police lives at risk, the police abandoned the Eastern Precinct. They shredded important and confidential documents, boarded up the windows, and walked away, leaving the people whom they serve to the mob’s mercy.

The mob set up barricades around the streets and announced a new independent community called the “Capitol Hill autonomous zone” or “Free Capitol Hill.” Because this is Seattle, residents of the city, rather than looking at the probably and imminent end of a comfortable life predicated on the smooth functioning of modern civil services (law enforcement, food delivery, garbage pick-ups, street cleaning, etc.), immediately donated huge amounts of food, water, and medical supplies to allow the anarchists to settle in for a long siege.

MOONBAT TWEETS AT LINK:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...o_anarchy.html

:-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:05 AM 06-11-2020
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:

Caption reads:
"A man carrying an automatic weapon works security at a checkpoint to the so-called "Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone" on June 10, 2020 in Seattle, Washington"

...automatic weapon...sheesh...
This is about armed revolution—not justice.

Anyone who thinks it's about justice, is ignorant "useful idiot."
[Reply]
tatorhog 09:09 AM 06-11-2020

Caption reads:
"A man carrying an automatic weapon works security at a checkpoint to the so-called "Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone" on June 10, 2020 in Seattle, Washington"

...automatic weapon...sheesh...
Automatic? lol

Wait, actually its worse than automatic. Who was the idiot spouting off the crazy rate of fire achieved by an AR? Was that loon? Those ARs can fire super fast
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:10 AM 06-11-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
This is about armed revolution—not justice.

Anyone who thinks it's about justice, is ignorant "useful idiot."
Think of him as a modern-day confederate, it'll make you feel better. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:17 AM 06-11-2020
it shocks me how these people's lives are so pointless they resort to this bullshit

i'm sure this is the most fun they've had in years
[Reply]
tatorhog 09:20 AM 06-11-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
it shocks me how these people's lives are so pointless they resort to this bullshit

Its kind of telling that they can be away from work this long. I mean, what are they doing about their own personal responsibilities at home?

Oh wait, they don't have any because they don't contribute to anything. Bunch of sponges wanting even more for free.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:23 AM 06-11-2020
Originally Posted by tatorhog:
Its kind of telling that they can be away from work this long. I mean, what are they doing about their own personal responsibilities at home?

Oh wait, they don't have any because they don't contribute to anything. Bunch of sponges wanting even more for free.
Same loons aren't social distancing like they were crying about 2 weeks ago.
[Reply]
Otter 09:27 AM 06-11-2020
I guarantee these people are being considered for a reality television show if a shrewd corporate lawyer can find a way to make it feasible.

Doubt it will happen with Trump in the White House but it's being discussed.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:30 AM 06-11-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
Check out the pictures

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Z-retaken.html
I guess not all liberals are ready to turn in their rifles. Where's that dude with his daughter who was going to pry people's guns from their cold, dead, hands? You'd think he'd be there sicking his seed on those gun owners...
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:36 AM 06-11-2020
Originally Posted by Otter:
I guarantee these people are being considered for a reality television show if a shrewd corporate lawyer can find a way to make it feasible.

Doubt it will happen with Trump in the White House but it's being discussed.
Shit, if Trump were still a civilian, you know he'd be all over trying to make that happen...you know it's true...The Apprentice - Free Zone Edition...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:36 AM 06-11-2020
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
The Seattle Autonomous Zone now has its Lord Humongous:

Enter "not real communism..." in 3, 2, 1.....

Fucking children, man.

They never had a problem with the system, in fact the system they'd prefer is even more opposed to liberty and willing to engage in violence to meet their ends. Their problem with the system has only ever been that they're not at the top of it.

The left doesn't want meaningful change, they just want to install themselves at the top without having to earn their way there. Every inch they get turns into them exposing their real intent with even greater clarity while their supporters ignore it for as long as they can before excusing it as "not real communism..."
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:37 AM 06-11-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
Check out the pictures

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Z-retaken.html
"Hey, Hey Ho, Ho, George Soros Has to Go!"
[Reply]
Otter 09:37 AM 06-11-2020
Shit, if Trump were still a civilian, you know he'd be all over trying to make that happen...you know it's true...The Apprentice - Free Zone Edition...
I certainly wouldn't doubt it.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:38 AM 06-11-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Why do they have power, and sewage, and WiFi? Because they are being allowed to. Idiots think they are autonomous but they don't really know what that means...It's like your parents let you live in the basement and have friends over...it only lasts as long as the parents go along with it.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:40 AM 06-11-2020
I notice that fucking idiot Loon hasn't made his way to this thread. I pointed this whole thing out a few days ago as it was going on in one of the other threads. Much to the surprise of us all, the media hadn't made an issue of it or really reported on it at all yet because they were hopeful they could ignore it and it would fizzle out on its own.

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Antifa has claimed a 'free state' covering several blocks in downtown Seattle, has set up armed barricades and taken over a police station to keep out the unwelcomed. Funny, I never saw that happen w/ those protesting the stay at home order.

Your peaceful protesters who hate guns, borders and laws have established a their own little government and are trying to maintain it through...uh...guns, borders and laws.

And the police just left. I mean, it's only sedition so who cares, right? And if those dipshit anarchists got tear gassed, morons like you would be backing them and claiming it police brutality.

Go fist your mother.
Fucktwit's Google machine didn't do his homework for him so clearly it was all just lies...

Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
I googled every claim you made here. There isn't any evidence to support what you are saying.

Another conservative outright lying about these protests. Weird.
What say you, Loon - you transparent piece of shit?
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:41 AM 06-11-2020
Seriously, all that needs to be done here is shut off water, power and wifi...these little twits will either leave or eat themselves alive within days, and the government won't need to fire a shot.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 55
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up