ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Media Center>Madden 21
Hammock Parties 01:19 PM 06-05-2020
First look!

Cue the bitching!

Madden 21 everyone. All we expected, and still found a way to disappoint. Seeing the other games featured in the Series X showcase, they make Madden truly look like the joke it is. Guess we’ll be getting NFL 2K back sooner than we thought....#BoycottMADDEN21 pic.twitter.com/Ez0Z0iU0fQ

— Modern Gridiron (@boycottmadden20) May 7, 2020


Full vidya

Madden 21 pic.twitter.com/z4r4dxuUoG

— RiverBoat Ron SZN (@ECLIPSEGemGT) May 7, 2020

[Reply]
SAGA45 11:14 AM 06-16-2020

[Reply]
SAGA45 11:18 AM 06-16-2020

[Reply]
The Franchise 12:42 PM 06-16-2020
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
:-)
[Reply]
Superturtle 01:01 PM 06-16-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I led the league in rushing on All-Madden, and was sacked less than 30 times.

You just suck, man.
I've actually watched you play multiple times, in case you've forgotten dumbass, and you just spammed the cheesiest running plays of that years Madden each time. The fact you tried beating your chest over dominating an AI league is fucking hilarious.
[Reply]
Superturtle 01:04 PM 06-16-2020
1A. HB dive and cut left.
1B. HB stretch with all your lead blockers motioned out to where you're running to.

I'm JuSt GoOd AnD yOu SuCk omegalulomegalulomegalul

When you actually played someone with legit talent (who's dropped the game because it sucks) you got your ass smacked up each and every time and actually yelled FUCK in a ragefit.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:06 PM 06-16-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
1A. HB dive and cut left.
1B. HB stretch with all your lead blockers motioned out to where you're running to.

I'm JuSt GoOd AnD yOu SuCk omegalulomegalulomegalul

When you actually played someone with legit talent (who's dropped the game because it sucks) you got your ass smacked up each and every time and actually yelled FUCK in a ragefit.
2nd best player in the league and you give me shit for it

learn to play

the blocking works
[Reply]
Superturtle 01:08 PM 06-16-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
2nd best player in the league and you give me shit for it

learn to play

the blocking works
:-):-):-):-):-) Out of what, like 4 or 5? I remember you bragging about playing multiple hours each and every day when you were unemployed for whatever reason, and yet you still came nowhere close to beating the only guy who actually played competitive Madden.
[Reply]
Superturtle 01:16 PM 06-16-2020
Excerpt from a Madden patch in EA:

Fixed an issue allowing defenders into the backfield unblocked with defensive formations such as Nickel 2-4-5 Odd.

The fix? Unblocked defenders just trip over air now, so even if you've called a legitimately good blitz you're just going to stumble and fall because they're too fucking lazy to fix it right.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:18 PM 06-16-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-):-):-):-):-) Out of what, like 4 or 5? I remember you bragging about playing multiple hours each and every day when you were unemployed for whatever reason, and yet you still came nowhere close to beating the only guy who actually played competitive Madden.
One-score game.

Anyway, the blocking is exquisite! I love running a good counter in Madden 20. Pitch, inside zone, stretch, power, they all work!!!

Excited for the new game, which I am sure you will not play but bitch about.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:23 PM 06-16-2020
Can we change his name to EA Clay?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:23 PM 06-16-2020
I've spent over 500 hours playing Madden 20.

One of the best bargains in gaming I've ever had.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:26 PM 06-16-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I've spent over 500 hours playing Madden 20.

One of the best bargains in gaming I've ever had.
Yet you wonít admit how ridiculously broken the game is. Itís fucking sad.
[Reply]
Superturtle 01:27 PM 06-16-2020
Jesus Fucking Christ, I'd hope you'd be able to just dominate the game with that amount of time investment.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:27 PM 06-16-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-):-):-):-):-) Out of what, like 4 or 5? I remember you bragging about playing multiple hours each and every day when you were unemployed for whatever reason, and yet you still came nowhere close to beating the only guy who actually played competitive Madden.
I was in that league. Clay was a try-hard douche.

He was putting together gameplans, scripted drives, and even admitted to watching other player's games to scout lol

I caught a lot of second hand embarrassment from Clay during that time.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:29 PM 06-16-2020
Madden the game that also hasn't changed in the sense that if you run the west coast playbook you can literally complete every pass you throw....
[Reply]
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up