ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 8
1 2345 > Last »
Media Center>Madden 21
Hammock Parties 01:19 PM 06-05-2020
First look!

Cue the bitching!

Madden 21 everyone. All we expected, and still found a way to disappoint. Seeing the other games featured in the Series X showcase, they make Madden truly look like the joke it is. Guess we’ll be getting NFL 2K back sooner than we thought....#BoycottMADDEN21 pic.twitter.com/Ez0Z0iU0fQ

— Modern Gridiron (@boycottmadden20) May 7, 2020


Full vidya

Madden 21 pic.twitter.com/z4r4dxuUoG

— RiverBoat Ron SZN (@ECLIPSEGemGT) May 7, 2020

[Reply]
The Franchise 01:29 PM 06-05-2020
About to be another year of garbage.
[Reply]
bowener 01:46 PM 06-05-2020
I hope 2020 finds a way to kill Madden for good. This year is nuts so it owes us all a favor at this point.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:17 PM 06-05-2020
Be interesting to see how they can improve on 20. I like 20 and have played it a shit ton.

Hopefully we get some more franchise improvements.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:23 PM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Be interesting to see how they can improve on 20. I like 20 and have played it a shit ton.

Hopefully we get some more franchise improvements.
:-). They haven’t improved Franchise mode in the last 8 years....but sure....they’ll do it now.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:32 PM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
:-). They haven’t improved Franchise mode in the last 8 years....but sure....they’ll do it now.
Last year they did. I did enjoy the improvements.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:33 PM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Last year they did. I did enjoy the improvements.
What “improvements” were those? Keep in mind that improvements don’t count if they were in past games and taken out.
[Reply]
Bump 02:53 PM 06-05-2020
bought the last Madden, won't buy another.

The MUT mode was once fun, but they only care about squeezing every last dime out of their players. They even play mind games on you with their patented DDA. And it's now literally the same thing every year, grind the same solos or buy the same packs to get the same exact players that you had last year...

Franchise was ok but got boring real quick. Tried many sliders and settings, it's either too easy or too hard with nothing in between. Connected franchise would probably be the most enjoyable way to play.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:15 PM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
What “improvements” were those? Keep in mind that improvements don’t count if they were in past games and taken out.
we know you're AntiMA so just go
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 03:31 PM 06-05-2020
One thing I'd like to see in Franchise mode is improved salary cap and contract stuff. If they can fix that, the sim will be pretty darn close to perfect.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:32 PM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
we know you're AntiMA so just go
It was a legitimate question. What improvements did they make?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:57 PM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
It was a legitimate question. What improvements did they make?

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:58 PM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
One thing I'd like to see in Franchise mode is improved salary cap and contract stuff. If they can fix that, the sim will be pretty darn close to perfect.
That's one thing I loved about this last year's Madden. The cap was more difficult to manage, and made building a dynasty much harder.

You also don't automatically sign a FA if you're the highest bidder.

Loved it.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 06:17 AM 06-06-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
That's one thing I loved about this last year's Madden. The cap was more difficult to manage, and made building a dynasty much harder.

You also don't automatically sign a FA if you're the highest bidder.

Loved it.

For sure, it’s much harder. I’d just like to see the salary cap rise incrementally like the real one does. Also wish there was a contract restructure process, as well as the ability to do a franchise tag and trade without it hitting your cap with a bunch of dead $$.

The auto generated draft classes were also too weak - even on all madden, if you go deep into a franchise, eventually other teams stop developing star players, except at QB.
[Reply]
Dayze 06:38 AM 06-06-2020
Did anyone else feel there was a definite difference in gAmeplay between franchise and MUT?

seemed like MUT was smoother, and had a totally different feel.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 8
1 2345 > Last »
Up