ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 47
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Defund the police!
Pogue 01:55 PM 06-04-2020
Democrats are for defunding the police.

Defund the police

— Brian Fallon (@brianefallon) June 4, 2020

[Reply]
Pogue 05:40 PM 06-04-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
He's the worst Los Angeles mayor in more than a 100 years
Agreed and that’s saying something.

Originally Posted by :
This is an epic exxageration. While I don't like the idea of taking $100 million out of the policing budget, the fact of the matter is that it represents only 3% of the total budget.

Of course, people are complaining that it's not enough...
Take a look at Detroit, Baltimore, Ferguson etc.

After the rioting and looting those communities never recovered.
[Reply]
Setsuna 05:45 PM 06-04-2020
Does anyone know what the National Guard actually does? I feel like this is the first time in a long time they've been asked to do anything substantial.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:17 PM 06-04-2020
Originally Posted by Pogue:
Take a look at Detroit, Baltimore, Ferguson etc.

After the rioting and looting those communities never recovered.
Those cities are very different than Los Angeles.

Also, the police chief is pushing back on this initiative by the mayor, so I have my doubts that this will even happen.

Consequently, I don't think there's a huge difference between spending $2.9 billion on the LAPD and $3 billion.

But all of these complete and utter morons chatting "Defund the police" are just that - morons.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:21 PM 06-04-2020
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
Does anyone know what the National Guard actually does? I feel like this is the first time in a long time they've been asked to do anything substantial.
Essentially they are militia; back-up military forces for the regular standing military. Allows the U.S. to have a smaller regular military with a sizable reserve force available in times of need. They are not really for police work, but they can be used as such. A little risky, considering that our military forces (really any military) are not trained for police work.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 06:22 PM 06-04-2020

SHOCKING VIDEO: LAPD officers seen striking protesters with batons in Fairfax district confrontation https://t.co/gWbBswwzvs pic.twitter.com/HscxXj4sKN

— ABC7 Eyewitness News (@ABC7) June 4, 2020

[Reply]
Easy 6 06:22 PM 06-04-2020
This needs to happen in all the cities, let them all suffer as crime overtakes their beloved shitholes once and for all
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:30 PM 06-04-2020
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
This is the official reason for being of the National Guard:
"Founded in 1636 as a citizen force organized to protect families and towns from hostile attacks, today's National Guard Soldiers hold civilian jobs or attend college while maintaining their military training part time, always ready to defend the American way of life in the event of an emergency."
[Reply]
Pogue 06:33 PM 06-04-2020
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
Edited video to just show the cops wacking people. Nice anti cop propaganda.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:44 PM 06-04-2020
ABC is the worst of the Big 3, by a sizable margin
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 06:52 PM 06-04-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Release criminals which they've begun, now defund the police. They're creating an environment for Bolsheviks to rampage the country in a reign of terror—the way commies have destroyed other countries they have taken over.
Yep.

That's why youtube and facebook and twitter censored all Yuri Bezmenov videos.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 06:54 PM 06-04-2020

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:59 PM 06-04-2020
What leads you believe that was edited? Fucking Garcetti is in that Twitter thread apologizing.
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:10 PM 06-04-2020
I can't believe this TYRANT wants to protect families from "peaceful" protestors that want to rape and kill them!!!
[Reply]
Pogue 07:12 PM 06-04-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
What leads you believe that was edited? Fucking Garcetti is in that Twitter thread apologizing.
Video literally starts when the cops start swinging. Doesn’t show what happens before.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 07:19 PM 06-04-2020
Get ready for your struggle sessions, white liberal moonbats

https://thefederalist.com/2020/06/04...ot-going-away/
[Reply]
Page 4 of 47
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up