ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 54
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
The Lounge>Karen meltsdown because store won’t let her shop without a mask
Deberg_1990 12:26 PM 05-17-2020

Karen has a meltdown because store won’t let her in without a mask.

They offer to give her a mask.

They offer to shop for her.

She says she’s calling corporate. #COVID19 pic.twitter.com/oQSFueFn4T

— chris evans (@notcapnamerica) May 17, 2020

[Reply]
Frazod 12:48 AM 05-18-2020
Originally Posted by Delano:
What purpose did they have carrying weapons in a 'peaceful' protest? Could some black or mexican people do the same in the white house?
As I've said before, I do not condone the open carrying of rifles. I view the people who do it as extremists that I wish would stay off my side. They create more problems than they solve, mainly by scaring the shit out of everybody. Like pro gun people don't have enough fucking problems in the current political climate.

However, was anybody shot? Was anybody killed? Did they burn out or loot any homes or businesses? No.

A peaceful demonstration by people armed with guns is certainly preferable to a violent demonstration by people who are not armed with guns. I'm sure the people who had their livelihoods destroyed in places like Ferguson and Baltimore would concur. Of course, no one seems to give a shit about them.

A gun is just an inanimate object. So is a rock, or a bat, or a bottle of flammable liquid with a rag stuffed in it. It's the intent, and the ultimate actions, of the person wielding it that matters.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:48 AM 05-18-2020
Originally Posted by Delano:
What purpose did they have carrying weapons in a 'peaceful' protest? Could some black or mexican people do the same in the white house?
Who cares?

The crisis of pandemic is the central concern. They're complying with mitigation restrictions. They haven't hurt anyone.

This seems like a search to find something to be mad about.

In the off chance you are legitimately hungering for a rational explanation. Try this; people are masked up, order is breaking down, the economy is cratering. Openly carrying weapons staves off the danger of ne'er-do-wells with concealed weapons and nefarious intentions.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson88 12:50 AM 05-18-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
the only reason stores are making employees wear masks is for PR

fraidy cats are less likely to shop there if they aren't
good point
[Reply]
Bump 01:13 AM 05-18-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:
The quarantine requirement is not imprisonment and needing to wear a mask is not losing your freedom. Shut the hell up and stay home.
Obey thy master, do what they say, or else.
[Reply]
scho63 02:01 AM 05-18-2020
Morale of the Story:

Karen is a Kunt
[Reply]
JakeF 04:03 AM 05-18-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I thought the concern was hygiene in a pandemic. How the fuck does law-abiding citizens carrying around a gun in plain sight affect transmissibility of the disease?

Mind your own. . .
It's pretty much everyone's business when some dumb mother fucker has a bazooka strapped to his back during a "peaceful protest" and picking up lunch in Subway.

You're trying to say that bazookas, AR-15, and a .50 cal are like a nuclear deterrent?

JFC
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:30 AM 05-18-2020
It's pretty much everyone's business when some dumb mother fucker has a bazooka strapped to his back during a "peaceful protest" and picking up lunch in Subway.

You're trying to say that bazookas, AR-15, and a .50 cal are like a nuclear deterrent?

JFC
Are you trying to say that bazookas make the virus more transmissible?
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 04:50 AM 05-18-2020
Dana Point...enclave of rich and snotty

Karen needed to go ballistic sooner.

Don't hide your cray cray
[Reply]
Cave Johnson 06:22 AM 05-18-2020
HIPPA?

I have a medical condition that prevents me from wearing a mask??

Ok, Karen.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 06:31 AM 05-18-2020
Have you seen what's going on? I went from a mask to guns because the protesters went from protest mask to protesting masks by carrying guns.

Yes, a bunch of morons got mad because they don't want to follow quarantine guidelines. They don't want to stay home, 6-feet away, and wear masks.

Why guns came into the situation? I don't know, go ask them.
They must be anti-gun. Because this kinda crap is just fuel on the fire. I'd rather they didn't own them & I am pro gun
[Reply]
Cave Johnson 06:53 AM 05-18-2020
The quarantine requirement is not imprisonment and needing to wear a mask is not losing your freedom. Shut the hell up and stay home.

Omg, stupid mother ****ers walking around with machine guns because of a pandemic requirement? What kind of pathetic human being needs to find some reason to protest and carry big guns to show how tough they are. JFC.

Carrying a machine makes me tough and means I have a huge penis!!
Lol at those Meal Team Six, Y’all Qaeda types.
[Reply]
Cave Johnson 06:57 AM 05-18-2020
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
Mike Pence's wife is named Karen and she will only go grocery shopping with Mike by her side.
Mother, please pass the boiled, unflavored peas.
[Reply]
Cave Johnson 07:01 AM 05-18-2020
This one’s also good.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CATFMGq...d=93bjl5y0k4z2
[Reply]
Sorce 07:12 AM 05-18-2020

Time to send in Meal Team 6.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:26 AM 05-18-2020
the instagram one is crazy. she is the next cv case.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 54
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up